Yukk (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 10

tiahalder

IF-Rockerz

tiahalder

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
atleast the soup was edible..and was not so yucky as your post..
if you are expecting delicious food you shud rather watch masterchef..shows like welcome dont really have good cooks!and every stars have said that...they are either bad cook or 'ok' type cook!
true the food was not good..but sanaya won the heart of the guests with her nature..so in the end food really does not matter..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Suzich123angel_ipkkndRashmiNM.DivaDeluxe.jaya100pri_armaanGodhuliLogonprincessunara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yukk (Page 3)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rehann

IF-Dazzler

rehann

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hardyboy09

Originally posted by rehann

The mushroom soup of Sanaya Irani aka Chamiya of Barun Soaptea looked disgusting and inedible...infact the whole meal was Unpalatable...DeadDeadDead
its look much better than words come out from ur disgusting mouth!!!
as far as i know here personal bashing is not allowed...u r reported.
being reported by someone who intently try to create war on forum are well pleasure!!
excuse me??I just share my opinion...don't expect everyone to praise your devi shanaya irani...try and accept criticism too...u guys are acting like a sore losers..
the way u try to defend ur look... we also try to defend our beloved... u just acted like some loser hater!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Suzich123RashmiNM.DivaDeluxe.princessunara

hardyboy09

IF-Dazzler

hardyboy09

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged

The mushroom soup of Sanaya Irani aka Chamiya of Barun Soaptea looked disgusting and inedible...infact the whole meal was Unpalatable...DeadDeadDead
being reported by someone who intently try to create war on forum are well pleasure!!
excuse me??I just share my opinion...don't expect everyone to praise your devi shanaya irani...try and accept criticism too...u guys are acting like a sore losers..
the way u try to defend ur look... we also try to defend our beloved... u just acted like some loser hater!!
this is an open forum everyone can voice their opinion but u can't pass personal remarks on members...u must check out the rules  before commenting..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-

Neloufer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Neloufer.

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 4:01am | IP Logged
This would make your post look better

The mushroom soup of Sanaya Irani aka Ex-Co star  of Barun Sobti looked disgusting and inedible...infact the whole meal was Unpalatable...DeadDeadDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.DivaDeluxe.rehann

hardyboy09

IF-Dazzler

hardyboy09

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiahalder

atleast the soup was edible..and was not so yucky as your post..
if you are expecting delicious food you shud rather watch masterchef..shows like welcome dont really have good cooks!and every stars have said that...they are either bad cook or 'ok' type cook!
true the food was not good..but sanaya won the heart of the guests with her nature..so in the end food really does not matter..
i agree but i've a problem with some blind fans who are praising her so much  as if she cooked a dish which was given the title of 8th wonder of the world...

Edited by hardyboy09 - 22 January 2013 at 4:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-Howlarious

rehann

IF-Dazzler

rehann

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged

this is an open forum everyone can voice their opinion but u can't pass personal remarks on members...u must check out the rules  before commenting..
n u are some angel who do everything after check the rules n reality... i surrender... doesn't want to waste my time with all this thing... 

ashi_lovely

ashi_lovely

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 4:08am | IP Logged
hardyboy chill karo LOL

Catz.RangRasiya

IF-Sizzlerz

Catz.RangRasiya

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged

you are SICK.
REPORTED

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Suzich123angel_ipkkndpuglet.DivaDeluxe.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.