Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrazyDeeps thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Tiashaa

Dear, that was Italian.

You can't insult the cuisine.
If you didn't like it, keep it within yourself.
And, did you taste it? No, because you are telling as if Sanaya had invited you.
Beware from making some "war post" please

well said 👏
Originally posted by: princessunara

yu know.. i wish they show some asian serving a spicy hot typical dhal chawal we eat to a foreigner from the west...chances r they would hate it!

and it was jsut Sanaya's bad luck that she was the only one who didn't know what kind of gawar guests she was to get... bar for Ragini and to some extent Andy...
that manoj guy is a total gawar and if it entitles him to believe that all the mushrooms in the world comes with dog-pee,(which I find offending as I LOVE mushrooms) why is it hard for these morons to accept that a girl like Sanaya who doesn't know how to cook tried it, and tried to cook her own fav cuisine as she knew for a fact it tasted nice to herself.. 🤢

Exactly.
For a fact, I love Italian and many other cuisines, so I find it offensive if someone insults my fav cusine.
Manoj, he seriously has no idea I suppose.
N high five, I love mushrooms. In whichever item I will get mushrooms, I will love it...it's so delicious...
Originally posted by: Deepika100

well said 👏

Thank you
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Tiashaa

Exactly.

For a fact, I love Italian and many other cuisines, so I find it offensive if someone insults my fav cusine.
Manoj, he seriously has no idea I suppose.
N high five, I love mushrooms. In whichever item I will get mushrooms, I will love it...it's so delicious...

high five again!! cz I also love Italian cuisines...pasta is the 1st thing I ever learned to cook (there was a period when i was around 13 when i lived on it and mom was fedup repeatedly making it for me when every1 else wanted something else..so she taught me..) and that actually is the one decent food item i can make..

aww ya mushrooms r yummyyy!!! i had actually had mushrooms yesterday itself as it was my cousin's wedding...so i actually had pretty much everything Sanz had cooked other than for the cheesecakes..

the point is that jsut cz they don't get a certain cuisine doesn't actually mean it sucked..
IF Andy (who obviously is used to such food) actually said it tasted not good, well then i'll take that as an acceptable criticism..and if u look carefully he does enjoy the meal as a whole bar some mishaps..

but this manoj guy didn't even know what he was reading on the menu and took it upon himself to criticize!!

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Guys just report the topic please

Don't get in to unnecessary fights let the mods handle it
ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=-Neloufer-]hardyboy09  If that's you, I must say

You look exactly like the soup
[/QUOTE

Don't insult the soup 😆
xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
🤣
Oh my gosh!
I can't stop laughing at some of the comments posted!
Wow, TM you have indeed started a war with Sanaya fans!!
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: hardyboy09

i agree but i've a problem with some blind fans who are praising her so much  as if she cooked a dish which was given the title of 8th wonder of the world...

you have a problem with blind fans..then why insulting sanaya calling her chamiya and etc?
and nobody saying sanaya cooked a fab dish..as her fans they are praising about her personality...whats your problem with that???
KhushiIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Go suck on a rotten egg and then eat a rotten tomatoe or two!  😃
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
it seems u get riled up when people offend u but u seems it right to insult others...what is this chamia of barun???