Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janavi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Manita-

What I have gathered from articles is that Shamim is his love interest, a modern girl from New York, while he will get married to Bharti without being in love with her coz of circumstances...now you can weave the story around it till they actually unfold it.

As per Swapna ma'm on her page - Bharti's role is purposefully underplayed and there is a surprise element associated with it !!

what the Surprise element  Role ???? I cant Expect Lots from The SWJ after saw the Crap Entry  of yashu...
Miss.Wahian thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Manita-

What I have gathered from articles is that Shamim is his love interest, a modern girl from New York, while he will get married to Bharti without being in love with her coz of circumstances...now you can weave the story around it till they actually unfold it.

As per Swapna ma'm on her page - Bharti's role is purposefully underplayed and there is a surprise element associated with it !!

yup I read her post...n waiting for yashu role improve...btw yest. I saw Anil Kapoor's film VIRASAT n from then i thought d story is quite same to it...even in dat film earlier they hvn't focused Tabboo but later hero dramaticaly married her๐Ÿ˜†  whtever but I want  YASHU'S STRONG ROLE๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by loveYM - 11 years ago
janavi07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveYM

yup I read her post...n waiting for yashu role improve...btw yest. I saw Anil Kapoor's film VIRASAT n from then i thought d story is quite same to it...even in dat film earlier they hvn't focused Tabboo but later hero dramaticaly married her๐Ÿ˜†  whtever but I want  YASHU'S STONG ROLE๐Ÿ˜Š

mee to want Yahu in Strong if she paying the side character then i also move aside ๐Ÿ˜† 
Miss.Wahian thumbnail
Originally posted by: janavi07

mee to want Yahu in Strong if she paying the side character then i also move aside ๐Ÿ˜† 

even if jay n bharati got married in sum circumstances  then also I don't want her to see as 'PATIVRATA PATNI๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†'... want her independant  who fight for her rights , her respect...means I want to see sum NOK-JHOK btw jay n bharati๐Ÿ˜‰...Asali maja tab aayega๐Ÿ˜‰
janavi07 thumbnail

even if jay n bharati got married in sum circumstances  then also I don't want her to see as 'PATIVRATA PATNI๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†'... want her independant  who fight for her rights , her respect...means I want to see sum NOK-JHOK btw jay n bharati๐Ÿ˜‰...Asali maja tab aayega๐Ÿ˜‰

DReam DEkhane mai paisa thodi lagata hai ๐Ÿ˜†
Hope so it will true ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

yup I read her post...n waiting for yashu role improve...btw yest. I saw Anil Kapoor's film VIRASAT n from then i thought d story is quite same to it...even in dat film earlier they hvn't focused Tabboo but later hero dramaticaly married her๐Ÿ˜†  whtever but I want  YASHU'S STRONG ROLE๐Ÿ˜Š

May be..๐Ÿ˜† But I want her to be the lead!!!

Edited by poo_j - 11 years ago
SuShaanRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wah wah... Jai ki shadi ki tayyariyaan... :-) sound interesting...!!
Is dat means JAY hav 3 HEROINES OPPOSITE 2 him... & he have 2 choose 1... !!
LUCKY BOY... !! :-)
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ctnr6

Wah wah... Jai ki shadi ki tayyariyaan... :-) sound interesting...!!
Is dat means JAY hav 3 HEROINES OPPOSITE 2 him... & he have 2 choose 1... !!
LUCKY BOY... !! :-)

Indeed!!!๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by poo_j - 11 years ago
jaisyjazz thumbnail
its good that media is featuring sanskaar
will check the links on youtube
YM is the heroine opposite jay i m so damn sure about it