Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Why no SBB/SBS

kaks0211 IF-Dazzler
kaks0211
kaks0211

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged

There are so many articles on the upcoming track and entry of Anju Mahendroo...Was expecting some segment on SBS/SBB - but nothing till now..Guess we will have to wait for the actual entry...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Kuhughosh1993Luvmayurmaneetssss97koyelbasuvyomanAazeen02parmarAnidhirohanttrocks-deepali17-

ttrocks IF-Stunnerz
ttrocks
ttrocks

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged
The articles mentioned Anjuji has started shooting from Saturday, so, hoping for SBS/SBB to cover the news in this week...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasuvyomanparmarAnidhirohan-deepali17-

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged
May be tomorrow they will show smthing. I think entry Thursday ko hi honge. Lets see...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaks0211nidhirohanttrocks

ttrocks IF-Stunnerz
ttrocks
ttrocks

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyelbasu

May be tomorrow they will show smthing. I think entry Thursday ko hi honge. Lets see...
I also thought the same... Thu. ko entry karwake baad mein we will be latkoing till Monday...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ssss97koyelbasunidhirohan-deepali17-

-deepali17- IF-Stunnerz
-deepali17-
-deepali17-

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged

I think they want to keep curiosity quotient up - But i think that by Thursday we will see her and then have our posts & polls for the weekend.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssss97

parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ttrocks

The articles mentioned Anjuji has started shooting from Saturday, so, hoping for SBS/SBB to cover the news in this week...
ditto tupu i also wanted to say this baba's Gazal epiosde they showed and it is yet not telecasted

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index