Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Why no SBB/SBS

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kaks0211

IF-Dazzler

kaks0211

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged

There are so many articles on the upcoming track and entry of Anju Mahendroo...Was expecting some segment on SBS/SBB - but nothing till now..Guess we will have to wait for the actual entry...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Kuhughosh1993Luvmayurmaneetssss97koyelbasuvyomanAazeen02parmarAnidhirohanttrocks-deepali17-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why no SBB/SBS" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ttrocks

IF-Stunnerz

ttrocks

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged
The articles mentioned Anjuji has started shooting from Saturday, so, hoping for SBS/SBB to cover the news in this week...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasuvyomanparmarAnidhirohan-deepali17-

koyelbasu

IF-Dazzler

koyelbasu

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged
May be tomorrow they will show smthing. I think entry Thursday ko hi honge. Lets see...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaks0211nidhirohanttrocks

ttrocks

IF-Stunnerz

ttrocks

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyelbasu

May be tomorrow they will show smthing. I think entry Thursday ko hi honge. Lets see...
I also thought the same... Thu. ko entry karwake baad mein we will be latkoing till Monday...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ssss97koyelbasunidhirohan-deepali17-

-deepali17-

IF-Stunnerz

-deepali17-

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged

I think they want to keep curiosity quotient up - But i think that by Thursday we will see her and then have our posts & polls for the weekend.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssss97

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ttrocks

The articles mentioned Anjuji has started shooting from Saturday, so, hoping for SBS/SBB to cover the news in this week...
ditto tupu i also wanted to say this baba's Gazal epiosde they showed and it is yet not telecasted

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.