Rules & Announcements
Rules & Announcements

India-Forums

   

Television Celebrity Ranking for 1/14/2013 to 1/20/2013 (Page 135)

NinnzGm IF-Dazzler
NinnzGm
NinnzGm

Joined: 01 March 2012
Posts: 3550

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AnushaGurtian-

Okay Nids...
Now u see my DP...which is a pic...

but if you put ur banner signatures on...

This is my avi... moving GIF...

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/4919/sig3w.gif

Now u only tell what u see...

And according to that I will tell u whats urs...

Cause right now..I see ur DP...but if I turn my settings on..I see Where is the party tonight wala DP...

ohhh so I changed the wrong pic...
tum bhi naa Anu...why do you want me to change my dp??
acha I'll try to change it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Firdaus21..AnushaGeet..

..AnushaGeet.. IF-Addictz
..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Joined: 06 July 2011
Posts: 50277

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abinash079

Originally posted by -AnushaGurtian-

Originally posted by abinash079

oyee anu u did gave me ur tippani on that status i updated in FB about comedy ROFL


Yes re...I Did...already forgot..?

MSK se inspire hui hai kya..? Memory loss LOL


oh wheni saw ur commnet i though ki chalo thoda entertain ho jayega but u ddint comment for 2nd tiem
itna busy hogayi kya

u know what even after all this their people saying wah what chemistry biology everythingLOLLOLLOL


Didn't want to comment yaar...
As I already had it today...Guess what..I got termed as a Gurbina.. LOL
So its better I stay away from status related to PV and MB

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NinnzGmabinash079

..AnushaGeet.. IF-Addictz
..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Joined: 06 July 2011
Posts: 50277

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NinnzGurti

Originally posted by -AnushaGurtian-

Okay Nids...
Now u see my DP...which is a pic...

but if you put ur banner signatures on...

This is my avi... moving GIF...

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/4919/sig3w.gif

Now u only tell what u see...

And according to that I will tell u whats urs...

Cause right now..I see ur DP...but if I turn my settings on..I see Where is the party tonight wala DP...

ohhh so I changed the wrong pic...
tum bhi naa Anu...why do you want me to change my dp??
acha I'll try to change it


Confused soul... LOL
Nids..Pooch leti..mehnat kam karni padti.. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NinnzGm

..AnushaGeet.. IF-Addictz
..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Joined: 06 July 2011
Posts: 50277

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee_News

Me going to read Maaneet FFs... Take care all my lovely GurTians/Maaneetians Hug




Bye Zee.!! Enjoy Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NinnzGmBiggBoss420

BiggBoss420 IF-Addictz
BiggBoss420
BiggBoss420

Joined: 26 April 2006
Posts: 72829

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
GurTians/Maaneetians before I go, since u ppl r here, go and comment in both GC and DD's profiles to help in their ranking... There also some new articles comment in them please...

Edited by Zee_News - 26 January 2013 at 6:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Firdaus21NinnzGm..AnushaGeet..

..AnushaGeet.. IF-Addictz
..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Joined: 06 July 2011
Posts: 50277

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Heart Maaneet Heart
aka
Heart Gurti Heart
StarStar Rock StarStar


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Firdaus21

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Joined: 17 September 2010
Posts: 31729

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AnushaGurtian-

Originally posted by abinash079

Originally posted by -AnushaGurtian-

Originally posted by abinash079

oyee anu u did gave me ur tippani on that status i updated in FB about comedy ROFL


Yes re...I Did...already forgot..?

MSK se inspire hui hai kya..? Memory loss LOL


oh wheni saw ur commnet i though ki chalo thoda entertain ho jayega but u ddint comment for 2nd tiem
itna busy hogayi kya

u know what even after all this their people saying wah what chemistry biology everythingLOLLOLLOL


Didn't want to comment yaar...
As I already had it today...Guess what..I got termed as a Gurbina.. LOL
So its better I stay away from status related to PV and MB


lol now who tagged u as virus fan dont say it as gur with virus coz the people who r gur bina r virus fan but they say themselves as gur
why what u did ki they told u like thatTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Firdaus21..AnushaGeet..

..AnushaGeet.. IF-Addictz
..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Joined: 06 July 2011
Posts: 50277

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abinash079



lol now who tagged u as virus fan dont say it as gur with virus coz the people who r gur bina r virus fan but they say themselves as gur
why what u did ki they told u like thatTongue


Will tell you later..Not here.. Smile
Now post some pics...Spam the thread...
Wahi purane...Hamare thread wale din are back LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Official celebrity IDs on India-Forums

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46

Author: vijay   Replies: 364   Views: 93457

vijay 364 93457 31 October 2014 at 12:50pm by ehaab
Now we accept Celebrity Image uploads

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32

Author: vijay   Replies: 253   Views: 38215

vijay 253 38215 04 August 2013 at 6:30am by -BarunKiMeera-
Television Celebrity Ranking for 8/1/2011 to 8/7/2011

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30

Author: vijay   Replies: 236   Views: 39903

vijay 236 39903 22 January 2012 at 10:19pm by prakash99
Chaska Meter Show Ranking for 11/28/2011 to 12/4/2011

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: vijay   Replies: 82   Views: 22125

vijay 82 22125 11 December 2011 at 1:27am by dramas..
Television Celebrity Ranking for 11/28/2011 to 12/4/201

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: vijay   Replies: 120   Views: 24258

vijay 120 24258 10 December 2011 at 8:48am by dewdropred

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rules & Announcements Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index