Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
They showed a seg on how kids are misused for trp in serials 
unke komal man se khilwaadh hota hai 
showed the seg of pihu kidnap n priya comforting her after she s found n Pihu saying bad uncle the
caption said kya ye hai bacche man ke sachche 
They said the  producers forgot the tv shows are for family audiences
and what will be the effect of these scenes on small kids 

link on page 2 posted by sakshifan

Edited by ...RamonaG.... - 22 January 2013 at 6:03am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-snowhitepinkzzChitrathanarmanzleena04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IBN 7 kids misused in serials/ pihu/BALH/link pg 2" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

armanz

IF-Rockerz

armanz

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Tfs Ramona..but someone praised the custody situation n how it affects kid being tackled..
Consummation scene was blamed by entire media..why arent they blaming this kidnap dramas???

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sangautamRitu-snowhitepinkzzChitrathan...RamonaG....

snowhitepinkzz

IF-Dazzler

snowhitepinkzz

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Did they show Pihu in it??? LOL , Lol I don't want to miss any chance to catch a glimpse of it...Embarrassed, was it an interview or an article? Smile 
I really don't know what emotions run through Amrita Mukherjee's mind when she is suppose to enact emotional sequencesOuch. I am watching her scenes ( previous episodes )  and I could find that there have been a few wherein Ayesha behaves rudely with her, seeing her sudden change of face and actions, I feel it as though it is real.. Shocked By this time, she must have absorbed the fact that its a daily soap and all are characters and off-screen mingling would help her realize it moreEmbarrassed. I am happy that, her Mother is always with her Smile and she is always protected. { And with regards to kids watching such situations ( Pihu Kidnapping track ), I think its an eye opener for them since it'll help them understand more that going out alone without parents at this tender age would bring them harm and at any instances they will not do it.. }

And channels using Kids for TRP is definitly a profit-success MANTRA, but we love to see kids and their naughtiness... so, I will not be against that, but if it harms a child means, its then not at all entertained... 

I hope AM is comfortable and happy with BALH, else, she would not be continuing and hope Bhagvan keeps she and her family happy and always protectedEmbarrassed

I love you Peeehu, my delicate angel...golgapppeeeEmbarrassed , ma gulab jaamunnnHug, ma aaalu paratteee... ma golu molu,... chubby chweeettuuuHug, ma sonparrriii, ma cupcakeHugeeEmbarrassed muuuaaahhh... Wink

Edited by snowhitepinkzz - 22 January 2013 at 1:54am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

leelasivanmeimeiRitu-bpatil3Chitrathansandhyasnarmanz...RamonaG....

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by armanz

Tfs Ramona..but someone praised the custody situation n how it affects kid being tackled..
Consummation scene was blamed by entire media..why arent they blaming this kidnap dramas???

exactly Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-armanz

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowhitepinkzz

Did they show Pihu in it??? LOL , Lol I don't want to miss any chance to catch a glimpse of it...Embarrassed, was it an interview or an article? Smile 
I really don't know what emotions run through Amrita Mukherjee's mind when she is suppose to enact emotional sequencesOuch. I am watching her scenes ( previous episodes )  and I could find that there have been a few wherein Ayesha behaves rudely with her, seeing her sudden change of face and actions, I feel it as though it is real.. Shocked By this time, she must have absorbed the fact that its a daily soap and all are characters and off-screen mingling would help her realize it moreEmbarrassed. I am happy that, her Mother is always with her Smile and she is always protected. { And with regards to kids watching such situations ( Pihu Kidnapping track ), I think its an eye opener for them since it'll help them understand more that going out alone without parents at this tender age would bring them harm and at any instances they will not do it.. }

And channels using Kids for TRP is definitly a profit-success MANTRA, but we love to see kids and their naughtiness... so, I will not be against that, but if it harms a child means, its then not at all entertained... 

I hope AM is comfortable and happy with BALH, else, she would not be continuing and hope Bhagvan keeps she and her family happy and always protectedEmbarrassed

I love you Peeehu, my delicate angel...golgapppeeeEmbarrassed , ma gulab jaamunnnHug, ma aaalu paratteee... ma golu molu,... chubby chweeettuuuHug, ma sonparrriii, ma cupcakeHugeeEmbarrassed muuuaaahhh... Wink

it was a news segment 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-snowhitepinkzz

_xCIOT_

IF-Rockerz

_xCIOT_

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
thanks ramo!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...RamonaG....

busybee..

IF-Dazzler