-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi all
  With dev entry the show has become interesting.The seriousness due to nirmai death is the show got a relief with the cute smile of Dev aka Arjun.With Dev entry now its a worth discussing issue with whom Dev will be paired?
  This show Kaali is inspired from the real murder case of Nitish Katara.in that case Bharati Yadav (siyali in the show) got married to some man chosen by her father.And when court proceedings were happening Bharati Yadav never attended those ,when she attended she gave her answer that she never knew Nitish(played by Nirmai in the show).She didnot speak against her father and brother even though bharati knew they tortured and killed Nitish
 If makers want to go by the actual happening in the original case then they might make siyali get marrried .So then Dev and Pakhi may have a romantic track.But if Cv's dnt want to stick to the actual happenings then they may give siyali and dev.
  guys,share ur opnions.My POV is in order to give the story a reality touch and to make it more interesting they may follow the original murder case incidents.
Edited by ramya567 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ramya true that this show is inspired from the nistish kataria murder case...but at the end of the day it is a daily soap and not a crime patrol episode...agar itna hi woh log case ko follow kar rahe hote toh aaj Dev ka character show mein hota hi nahi...

so basically the entire sayali marraige and Dev-Paakhi idea at the moment is redundant!
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

ramya true that this show is inspired from the nistish kataria murder case...but at the end of the day it is a daily soap and not a crime patrol episode...agar itna hi woh log case ko follow kar rahe hote toh aaj Dev ka character show mein hota hi nahi...

so basically the entire sayali marraige and Dev-Paakhi idea at the moment is redundant!

yes totally agree with u.Dev official entry happened yesterday.Since many in the forum are discussing on this issue,i too made a post.But frankly right now i prefer more Dev scenes.After a long time we got arjun back onscreen.Expecting more screen space  is nt too much na
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ramya567

yes totally agree with u.Dev official entry happened yesterday.Since many in the forum are discussing on this issue,i too made a post.But frankly right now i prefer more Dev scenes.After a long time we got arjun back onscreen.Expecting more screen space  is nt too much na

yes as AB fans even i want more of DEV scenes...but right now that seems less probable...gradually the attention would be shifted to him...abhi abhi toh apne hero ne entry maari hai...thora wait kar na parega...
kanchhii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i agree wid u...agree on ur pov ðŸ˜ŠEdited by Kanchazkanchi - 11 years ago