India-Forums

Metromasti- Sanaya failed to impress (Page 4)

..SaNaYaHoLiC.. Goldie
..SaNaYaHoLiC..
..SaNaYaHoLiC..

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Before people call Sanaya fans blind and delusional, let me tell you we ALL knew for a fact, that Sanaya would not make anything good. She has made it very clear that she cant cook at all. The only expectation we had from her was her excellent behavior, her everlasting positivity and her delicious desserts. All in which she excelled and made us proud Approve 
..-Ayesshhaa-.. IF-Sizzlerz
..-Ayesshhaa-..
..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
She might have failed to impress the guest but she never fail to impress us!
KhushiIrani Goldie
KhushiIrani
KhushiIrani

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Call me deaf, dumb, blind, delusiional, etc. etc. etc. but as far as I am concerned she is the ONLY one who impressed!  If that was my house and someone was so effing rude, I would not hesitate to say get the hell out.  Lekin she GRACIOUSLY accepted all the comments and took everything in stride and was sweet and warm to one and all, even when one or two deserved a slap or two.
xMidnightStarx IF-Rockerz
xMidnightStarx
xMidnightStarx

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Sanaya admitted she wasn't a good cook!
She was a lovely and caring host :')
shillu.arshi IF-Sizzlerz
shillu.arshi
shillu.arshi

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
she might have failed but she didnt failed to win her hearts frm guests.
SreeASRfan IF-Rockerz
SreeASRfan
SreeASRfan

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
She may have failed to impress with her culinary skills but it is not that she had promised to be exceptional on that front! She tried doing something she was not at all good at...she had admitted to her being a bad cook! At the end it is the effort that matters!! and moreover she was  so pleasant and hospitable---even the guests had good words about her and the overall time they spend at her place. and personally as a viewer, i was impressed only by raagini and sanaya! they were themselves, nothing fake about them and no pretenses!! i really loved their personalities!
As a viewer who does not get to taste anything that they try making, i judge on other parameters--certainly not the food and the appreciation it gotTongue----and guess what sanaya impressed me hands down with her adorable disposition!!
Now am waiting for ragini's home!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index