Metromasti- Sanaya failed to impress (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged
I found Sanaya very cute. The way she was cooking reading from the internet:-) She must be happy that she went first before people get too comfortable(read as irritated) with each other

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Metromasti- Sanaya failed to impress (Page 3)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gurukhush

Groupbie

gurukhush

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rehann

yes she might failed in some people eyes... but for those who really have 'eyes'... she will be the best dine host for this week... don't believe? watch tonight ep n ahead... many problem n storm coming on the way... at least snaya try her best to comfort her guest... always smile n calm! if me I will pour that soup on nigar n that stupid manoj head!AngryAngry
looking forward for raghini n nigar house... sanaya will always stuck between this two... but i want she always on raghini side... n i believe she will...
NOO doubts about that WinkWink Just let the days roll and we'll see!! And she was such a happy, understanding host- ask that Bhojpuri dude Manoj TLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl_sydell

desigirl_sydell

IF-Dazzler

desigirl_sydell

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 5:54am | IP Logged
doen't mind kabhi kabhi aisa ho jatha hai but atleast she scored 20/40  but in my eyes she gets 40/40 . 

Edited by desigirl_sydell - 22 January 2013 at 5:50am

joyvg

BabajiKaThullu

IF-Addictz

BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
every1 will remember for nature.. and we all know  how sanaya is so no need to tell..

she is sweet heart bas... just love u sanaya...

joyvg

joyvg

Goldie

joyvg

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged

Credit goes to her for just being who she is, so ..she is the winner for putting up with the strange lot !LOL

ayeshaakhtar

ayeshaakhtar

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aurum.

These blind fans ..menu was absolutely so fake..especially her saying she doesn't know to cook and trying to cook a different cuisine.
Can't she cook Indian food??? Why? Is it a shame for her???
WAKE UP ITS SANAYA NOT KHUSHI .
She is entirely a different person,the show is judged on food not fan following.
100 % agree with u i like khushi but i really hate sanayaAngry

Sidda8

IF-Rockerz

Sidda8

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Sanaya is not a good cook and her fans know that. We will just appreciate her effort in trying to make a meal and host people. She tried her best and that is what counts for us. We do not care whether people are impressed with her or not. She is our favorite and will always be. 

MariaArHiholic

MariaArHiholic

IF-Sizzlerz

MariaArHiholic

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aurum.

These blind fans ..menu was absolutely so fake..especially her saying she doesn't know to cook and trying to cook a different cuisine.
Can't she cook Indian food??? Why? Is it a shame for her???
WAKE UP ITS SANAYA NOT KHUSHI .
She is entirely a different person,the show is judged on food not fan following.

your comment was quite rude!!!! the menu sorry was not fake but based on French & Italian food yes it was risky but she tried isme problem kya hai? and no one mentioned Khushi sorry you have to wake up...

Sidda8

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.