Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
They praised sanaya's Pasta,Cheese cake and chocolate moose but her hosting and that soup went against her favour.Edited by Lailakadexter - 11 years ago
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
*Ignore cheap basher*
ashi_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
she failed to impress as a host not as a cook because housemates were prasing her pasta ,brochette, chesse cake and chocolate mousse .i think if ur hosting a dinner then you should atleast be prepared for it u can't ask aguest to welcome other guests.. 
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ignore  this.She has  impressed she has not failed.
-SI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Aurum.

These blind fans ..menu was absolutely so fake..especially her saying she doesn't know to cook and trying to cook a different cuisine.
Can't she cook Indian food??? Why? Is it a shame for her???
WAKE UP ITS SANAYA NOT KHUSHI .
She is entirely a different person,the show is judged on food not fan following.

She didn't cook any indian food.. so what? big deal.. This is not some desi cuisine contest..Just because you live in india that doesn't mean u have to cook indian food all the time.. She tried her best and that's what all matters.. Not that everyone is Gordon Ramsay or Sanjeev Kapoor..
Edited by shamzygirl - 11 years ago
-SI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: hardyboy09

agree with you...people here are just blindly supporting her and not accepting the facts..she was really bad as a host ..and even her food wasn't that impressive..

Accept what? that she is a bad cook.. ? we all know that.. It doesn't matter does it..I mean look at those two mean people.. i don't know their names, just that rude lady with the saree and the other man who was sitting next to her at the dinning table.. Sanaya was an absolute sweetheart yesterday.. BAS!!!
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I found Sanaya very cute. The way she was cooking reading from the internet:-) She must be happy that she went first before people get too comfortable(read as irritated) with each other
gurukhush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rehann

yes she might failed in some people eyes... but for those who really have 'eyes'... she will be the best dine host for this week... don't believe? watch tonight ep n ahead... many problem n storm coming on the way... at least snaya try her best to comfort her guest... always smile n calm! if me I will pour that soup on nigar n that stupid manoj head!šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

looking forward for raghini n nigar house... sanaya will always stuck between this two... but i want she always on raghini side... n i believe she will...

NOO doubts about that šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰ Just let the days roll and we'll see!! And she was such a happy, understanding host- ask that Bhojpuri dude Manoj TšŸ˜†šŸ˜†
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
doen't mind kabhi kabhi aisa ho jatha hai but atleast she scored 20/40  but in my eyes she gets 40/40 .  Edited by desigirl_sydell - 11 years ago
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
every1 will remember for nature.. and we all know  how sanaya is so no need to tell..

she is sweet heart bas... just love u sanaya...