Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

SHIKHA19

Goldie

SHIKHA19

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged
So the highlight of ysday show was last part ...where everybody was playing counting stars game lol ...it was a good scene ...liked d way BB said to ashu bachpan mein parents ne nahi khelne diya ab tu mat khelne de LOL n the best part when CS took part in d game n finally ashu also got involved ...n then BB n ashu bonding ...awwSmile  adorable scene. 

haan ye alag baat hai that at 0 degree temprature one cannot even sit for 2 seconds on terrace ...chill at north india is too much too handle ,,but show mein sab chalta hai LOL

good to see ranga - anji scene but that car secne looked more of an ad lol ...same as the ad of kritika n CB LOL 

but good part was ranga's one-liners ...so want to see more of comedy from his side ...but seems he is going to be in trouble soon Confused 

For a change good to see khushi as well ...in boring time she came as fresh air . 

apart from all that nothing much happened  ...BB said no to operation for same reasons which we knew ...but nidhi anji n even ranga want operation ..so ranga is manaoing ashu n nidhi was thinking plans to manao BB . 

n i dont think nidhi will ask for operation ...as she wants bb to say yes on his own .

n aage ki story we already know ...first ghazal n then new entry ...n probably nidhi will go with ayurvedic treatment n ashu will go with radiation n all ...n hence ashni fight n BB love track .

now big question ... r u interested ? 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Kuhughosh1993swati62Amu_05koyelbasuvyomanLuvRanJiRoza_DUkaks0211niniborn2rulesonyjknumrajanigandha26lee_AshniparmarAnidhirohanttrocksrrdsudeepa17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Taron ki chaon mein" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Good post shikha.yes the last part was good after Ashutosh's angry avtaar and again balish Nidhi.Yes i am interested in this track but seems that will loose interest after AM's entry.I wish that kp ji will handle that track in good ways

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19sonyjknum

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Nice post Shikha. Agree with you except
For a change good to see khushi as well ...in boring time she came as fresh air . Disapprove I am getting scared. Ye chuhe ki tarah ghar me wapas aane ki koshish kar rahi hai.

I am addicted. LOL so interested. Ek terrace jaisa scene hame phir se KTLK ki taraf le jata hai. Cant sleep eat live without this AshNi yaarApprove

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

neelimapn4swati62SHIKHA19sonyjknumnidhirohandeepa17

Roza_DU

IF-Dazzler

Roza_DU

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
If there is no big fight & Mu between Ashu Nidhi & BB's love story is shown in short  on a lighter note then BB love track will be fine..lets see how cvs unfold the story..

Edited by Roza_DU - 22 January 2013 at 12:47am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neelimapn4SHIKHA19sonyjknumnidhirohan

nidhirohan

IF-Sizzlerz

nidhirohan

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged
good post shikhaTongue
haan ye alag baat hai that at 0 degree temprature one cannot even sit for 2 seconds on terrace ...chill at north india is too much too handle ,,but show mein sab chalta hai LOL..yeh maine bhi sochaaD'oh 0 degree mai koi terrace par kaise beth saktaa hai,par kiseee kahaa hai yahaa sochnaa manaa hai ROFL

For a change good to see khushi as well ...in boring time she came as fresh air...
 . nahi khusi mujee pasand nahi Sleepy

n i dont think nidhi will ask for operation ...as she wants bb to say yes on his own .
yes i agree with u nidhi is not going to ask baba for operation for sure ..as she wants baba to get ready himself for operation,and that is what she told anji also in yesterday's epiTongue

dont know rightnow whether i will like it or notConfusedpar i will see ktlk for sure..dil nahi maantaa ktlk dekhee beena LOL
it's ok CV's r trying something new par why misunderstanding again and again is what i don't like yaar Ouch

Edited by nidhirohan - 22 January 2013 at 1:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19vyoman

koyelbasu

IF-Dazzler

koyelbasu

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Good post.

I am interested. Lets see, how it moves forward. It is too early to comment on this track.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19

sonyjknum

IF-Rockerz

sonyjknum

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Cant  do without KTLK,loved the terrace scene,ek scene aisa per episode,mere liye kafi hai

SHIKHA19

kaks0211

IF-Dazzler

kaks0211

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
 n the best part when CS took part in d game n finally ashu also got involved ...n then BB n ashu bonding ...awwSmile adorable scene.

Lovely scene..Just loved watching Ashu ,Nidhi & Baba. Nidhi's expression on being scolded was too sweet...then again when BB encouraged her and CS joined the game - that naughty smile was back...Just love KK's acting..
good to see ranga - anji scene but that car secne looked more of an ad lol ...same as the ad of kritika n CB

Agree - wont be surprised if Ranji fans line up to buy Hyundai EonLOLLOL

For a change good to see khushi as well ...in boring time she came as fresh air .

Sorry - but just cant agree...Tongue.

No she will not...she has promised Ashu that she will not influence BB and she will keep her word

Yes Iam - curious to know what is the "unique" track that the producer is telling...Also KTLK is something which I cannot stay away from...but yes - would be disappointed if Ashni MUs are shown continuously

Good post as usual Shikha..

Edited by kaks0211 - 22 January 2013 at 1:24am

SHIKHA19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top