Supernatural

||Supernatural Frustration Thread#1|| (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

@flutter...i loved the last one...although am not sure cas has returned as someone with good motiveOuchBroken Heart

arre, it will be exciting to watch ... whether good or bad.. but i dont think he will intentionally harm the boys... Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BamonforeverEphemera

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Supernatural Frustration Thread#1|| (Page 5)" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flutterby

Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

@flutter...i loved the last one...although am not sure cas has returned as someone with good motiveOuchBroken Heart

arre, it will be exciting to watch ... whether good or bad.. but i dont think he will intentionally harm the boys... Embarrassed
i am not saying that...
am worried that he might harm himslefOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bamonforever

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 3:04am | IP Logged
arre, dont worry... cass isnt an angel for nothing..  Cool oh i forgot this is the frustration thread... LOL people r supposed to pour out their frustration ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BamonforeverEphemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged
oi cas is not in right state of mind once outta Purgatory...
he is disoriented confused..
being played by naomi...
i REALLY dunno ..
so so worried

Edited by lakshmi_3004 - 15 March 2013 at 3:15am

Dona4

Dona4

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Confused Writers :

this season is the worst ever...the writers r confused like hell how to go about the story...

the Purgatory build up was total crap...just a mud faced dean running in forest...really dat crap !!!

the Season started wid Sam wanting to get out of hunting and start a family - Vn Dean is back...he keeps whining about Sam's decision and pulls him back to hunting...

and vn finally Sam gets back to hunting stuff...during this trials Dean is again talking Family Crap and wants SAm to hav a family, kids...Angry

This season Dean is super confused...or to say character or soul of Dean is lost...Ermm

they Better END the Season decently rather than make its own fans hate it...For me supernatural ended terrifically in Season 5..Thumbs Up...after dat its just an extented Crap....Disapprove

Dona4

Dona4

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flutterby

oh no... watching citizen fang... i wish benny doesnt turn rogue.. and is killed off.. Ouch i kind of liked watching the guy... good looking as well... Embarrassed

dat benny guy serious need a voice treatment...his overly heavyduty voice sounds totally scrambleDisapprove

Bamonforever

IF-Sizzlerz

Bamonforever

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
In my sweet little supernatural world the only frustration is waiting for s9, but the wait seems endless now. :(

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
when will team free will and team purgatory combine together and be back??

Post Reply New Post

Go to top