Supernatural

   

||Supernatural Frustration Thread#1|| (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Joined: 06 April 2010

Posts: 13295

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
@lakshmi_3004 : Benny's contribution was probably a lot more than Amelia's. He is the reason why Dean is out of Purgatory and that sure is big deal. I guess he does have a role to play, creatives are probably shutting him out for a while so as to deal with Dean-Sam issue. And if you look at closely and from Sam's view, Amelia is important to him. She was there for Sam when he literally had no one left. Therefore, it'd be unfair to rule out anyone's importance. The real issue lies with the way they're dealing with characters. 

It does not mean Sam and Dean's relationship is weak, its just a round about way of showing that no matter what comes and goes, they're brothers and that will never change. No matter which roads they take, they will always be each other's destination in the end. :)


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BamonforeverEphemera

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Supernatural Frustration Thread#1|| (Page 2)" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Joined: 08 July 2012

Posts: 10954

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by herms_angel

@lakshmi_3004 : Benny's contribution was probably a lot more than Amelia's. He is the reason why Dean is out of Purgatory and that sure is big deal. I guess he does have a role to play, creatives are probably shutting him out for a while so as to deal with Dean-Sam issue. And if you look at closely and from Sam's view, Amelia is important to him. She was there for Sam when he literally had no one left. Therefore, it'd be unfair to rule out anyone's importance. The real issue lies with the way they're dealing with characters. 

It does not mean Sam and Dean's relationship is weak, its just a round about way of showing that no matter what comes and goes, they're brothers and that will never change. No matter which roads they take, they will always be each other's destination in the end. :)



you can call me LEmbarrassed

@bold : My point is ...is THAT the Best way of showing something as sensitive as relation...that too blood relation??Confused
top of that remember Dean says that Cas Sam both betrayed him..only Benny didn't...
through this thought what they are trying to project?? that Sam's love is fake?? or that their bond is tainted forever with sam's unwise choices??

yeah i get Benny's importrance...
but i am not able to credit amelia with any ATM...cos Sam was Not Exactly happy with amelia..what with her past and her husband fiasco and all...so Sam din't ACTUALLY get anything out of this relationship except increase of rift between the brothers...cos ONCE again sam will be blamed for Ditching his brother AGAIN for a WOMAN...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bamonforever

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Joined: 31 August 2007

Posts: 20130

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
@L - I also have a big problem with the way Sam and Dean's relationship is being handled.  Earlier, they used to have misunderstandings and fight but in the end, they would talk it out and leave all the crap behind.  Now they seem to be dragging their problems on and on and on and honestly, I'm tired of it.

@Husna - I think Kevin is going to play a much bigger role in the coming episodes.  At the moment, there's not much he can do. He's trying his best to decipher the Demon tablet but because Crowley has the other half, he's not succeeding.  And we can't quite compare Chuck with Kevin anyway.  First, being a prophet was more of a blessing to Chuck than a curse.  The only reason he could write was because of his visions that he was getting only because he was a prophet.  He even made money off of those books. Granted, not a lot but it's betting than nothing.  Kevin, on the other hand, was plucked out of a perfect life he had planned and landed in all of this.  Crowley tortured him and almost killed his mother. So what he's being thrown into, I think Kevin's handling him well.  He's doing his 'learning' away from his mom and everyone else. That's a huge commitment.

I absolutely agree with you on Sam and Dean.  There have been times they were angry with each other and all but they always resolved it in a way that was both appropriate and cathartic. Now they're just carrying all the baggage around without doing much about it.  And it's getting annoying.

I hope Amelia's gone for the good. I never much liked her.  Benny, though, I'm sure he'll back. The writers won't leave a perfectly good opportunity of creating drama.  Benny will probably slip and then Dean would have to make the decision he has been trying so hard not to make.  Maybe this time when Sam's with him, they might try and resolve their issues.

I'd love to have Bobby back!!! I had no idea though that he's going to come back.. after all, his ghost moved on...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akkiiiiiBamonforeverEphemeraherms_angel

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Joined: 06 April 2010

Posts: 13295

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mystery-

@Husna - I think Kevin is going to play a much bigger role in the coming episodes.  At the moment, there's not much he can do. He's trying his best to decipher the Demon tablet but because Crowley has the other half, he's not succeeding.  And we can't quite compare Chuck with Kevin anyway.  First, being a prophet was more of a blessing to Chuck than a curse.  The only reason he could write was because of his visions that he was getting only because he was a prophet.  He even made money off of those books. Granted, not a lot but it's betting than nothing.  Kevin, on the other hand, was plucked out of a perfect life he had planned and landed in all of this.  Crowley tortured him and almost killed his mother. So what he's being thrown into, I think Kevin's handling him well.  He's doing his 'learning' away from his mom and everyone else. That's a huge commitment.

^^ I think I'm starting to get everyone's POV on Kevin. Although I do still feel he needs to show he's stronger than what is being portrayed. And yes, I do agree with everything you said about him.

I absolutely agree with you on Sam and Dean.  There have been times they were angry with each other and all but they always resolved it in a way that was both appropriate and cathartic. Now they're just carrying all the baggage around without doing much about it.  And it's getting annoying.

^^ Agreed. The sooner this gets done with, the better.

I hope Amelia's gone for the good. I never much liked her.  Benny, though, I'm sure he'll back. The writers won't leave a perfectly good opportunity of creating drama.  Benny will probably slip and then Dean would have to make the decision he has been trying so hard not to make.  Maybe this time when Sam's with him, they might try and resolve their issues.

I wasn't found of Sam-Amelia either. I didn't get them on many levels but kept a benefit of doubt for Sam's/creatives view sake. About Benny, yeah he can't be done with so easily. He probably slip resulting in Dean to make a tough choice.

I'd love to have Bobby back!!! I had no idea though that he's going to come back.. after all, his ghost moved on...

^^ Jim Beaver was present in Conventions and when asked what is he doing there? He said, 'Its Supernatural...and anything can happen'. And I am waiting for 'anything' to happen. :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mystery-BamonforeverEphemera

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Joined: 06 April 2010

Posts: 13295

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

@bold : My point is ...is THAT the Best way of showing something as sensitive as relation...that too blood relation??Confused
top of that remember Dean says that Cas Sam both betrayed him..only Benny didn't...
through this thought what they are trying to project?? that Sam's love is fake?? or that their bond is tainted forever with sam's unwise choices??

^^ Yes, that's probably the best way to show the kind of bond Dean and Sam share. After all, you only realize someone's importance after you have had a history of up's and down's with them.

yeah i get Benny's importrance...
but i am not able to credit amelia with any ATM...cos Sam was Not Exactly happy with amelia..what with her past and her husband fiasco and all...so Sam din't ACTUALLY get anything out of this relationship except increase of rift between the brothers...cos ONCE again sam will be blamed for Ditching his brother AGAIN for a WOMAN...Cry

Sam was happy with Amelia, we can't deny that fact. He found comfort and love in her when Sam needed it the most. He was literally alone, with no one to call his own, his family. Sure, Amelia's past and her husband's return created distances between them but it wasn't either Amelia or Sam's fault. Both were pretty much ready to start a new life with each other. Its fate who intervened. And THAT is the problem with Supernatural's fandom. Why can't we accept a woman in their lives? Do you expect Dean and Sam to be attached to each other's hip for the rest of their lives? Why is it so bad if they have someone to confide in other than each other? They do deserve love, friendship and every other relationship like everybody else. Please cut them some slack.

The problem here is probably the execution of Sam and Amelia's story. It for reasons I can't decipher as of yet just doesn't feel right.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Joined: 28 December 2006

Posts: 20447

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
when I was reading through the thread I had like a hundred things to say and now that I am writing... Man I am blank...  Stern Smile

PS- husna an awesome thread by the way.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

herms_angelBamonforeverEphemera

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Joined: 06 April 2010

Posts: 13295

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
After watching LARP and the real girl, I take my Sam-Dean relationship frustration back. Embarrassed They won me over today. <3

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akkiiiii-Mystery-BamonforeverEphemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Joined: 08 July 2012

Posts: 10954

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
@husna am not against a woman entering there life...
infact i want them to have peace and love in there life...
iys just that this is second time for them...with a girl in between them
you should see some pathetic tweets blaming samCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bamonforever

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Supernatural Creations Gallery

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 115 116

-AquaMermaiden- 927 32400 7 days ago
By Kit_Kat
Supernatural Picture Gallery

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32

The.Lannister 252 14057 19 July 2014 at 1:34am
By pantherkaur
Supernatural Spin-Off Gets aTitle Kit_Kat 6 167 11 February 2014 at 12:17am
By Kit_Kat
'Supernatural': Why next week's 'ThePurge' will be the best episode ev Kit_Kat 2 241 31 January 2014 at 5:01am
By Kit_Kat
'Supernatural': DJ Qualls promises a'mind-blowing' - and nude - episod Kit_Kat 1 231 29 January 2014 at 3:00pm
By VasusenaRadheya

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Supernatural Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.