Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Supernatural Frustration Thread#1

Not happy with the current track/season? Have suggestions to make it better? Not satisfied with track/character developments? Wish for a place to vent it all out? Then, your wish is granted! Discuss latest episodes/tracks and share your thoughts, vent your frustration here.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJ_flutterby-Mystery-rahmona_paksweEphemeraepiphany.SilentSilver

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Supernatural Frustration Thread#1||" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Husna thanks yaarHug

well i have big time problems with story lineAngry

y is there no "trust" between the brothersCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

herms_angel

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

y is there no "trust" between the brothersCry
Welcome. :) They trust each other with their lives. Its just that they have a lot of unsettled issues between them. Once they have a heart-to-heart, it will all go back to being Sam and Dean. 

Ephemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged
husna (got that from another threadEmbarrassed) i know they need to TALK...
but y aren't any Heart - to- Heart talk anymoreCry...infact neither of the brothers are even trying to Talk the issues outAngry

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
My two cents. ( Not quite two actually LOL)  I basically have four main issues with show at the moment.

1) Kevin : I'm kinda tired of him. Can he prove to be a bit more useful and less sulking? I mean even Chuck seemed better!

^^ My explanation for the above thoughts : I don't say that the sulking is 'unfair'. Its sure not easy when life throws crap at you and everything goes out of gear. When I said he can probably sulk less, I meant he can perhaps deal with the fact that this now his life a lot better than what is being shown to us. Chuck, when he was a prophet did deal with his fate better than how Kevin is dealing at the moment. Sure, Kevin did discover how to make demon bombs and deciphered stuff from tablet but when he came into picture since episode one of this season, I kinda expected a lot from him and he showed that potential too but down a few episode, he seems have become distraught. Its not about the work he did, its about him.  All in all, I'm saying is Kevin is stronger than what is being portrayed about him. 

2) The way Sam and Dean's relationship is being dealt with. I'm not saying they should be happy-go-lucky all the time. Its just that their reunions in previous seasons had been dealt with great detail and attention. However, in this season I feel they're lacking somewhere in this aspect. No, I don't expect them to reconcile the moment they fight but when you gives us a reunion, atleast make it feel as if all is good. Although I am glad they decided to stick to each other, to the family business, there are still a lot of unsettled issues between them. I hope creatives are looking into it and we have better stuff to look forward to. :)

3) Driving away new characters : If Benny/Amelia's chapter was closed (if at all its really done with?) because of the fandom's reactions over Dean-Sam persistent quarrels, then I wonder how the show's future will be. Because honestly, you can't drive away everything and expect Dean-Sam to stay 'together-together' for the rest of their lives. They're brothers and above all humans, they need other relations in life too! There was Bobby, Jo, Ellen and others who along the line had always been there for them. If they were meant to be there as friends or foes or anything else, they were still adding up to the story.

4) Bobby's comeback : There was a reason Jim Beaver was at conventions. Can we please know why? Isn't it time already? Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJ_-Mystery-Ephemera

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged

but y aren't any Heart - to- Heart talk anymoreCry...infact neither of the brothers are even trying to Talk the issues outAngry
I have the same issue about it as I already said in my post above. Its time they had a heart-to-heart but I think the creatives are trying to maintain the tension between them, probably afraid they might not have much in store if they wrap it up all now itself. I hope they're working on it and give us something worth the wait. :)

Ephemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
well husna i too have issues about sam and dean's relation...
the importance of other charecters like benny amelia...
i mean all they have is to bring rift between the brothersConfused?? 
it happened before too in case of ruby...but at least she had a role in lucifer thing...what about benny..?? just that he helped dean outta purgatory?? if nothing else then y he had story line which ended only in distancing the brothers?? or that its not all over yet for these extra roles??

infact amelia had nothing much to offer at all except increase the tension in between the brothers by not even showing up..but by mere mentions and memoriesErmm

and above all...
y is the relationship between the brothers so so...weak and fragile that a small breeze a small movement breaks it Angry what are they trying to say?? that brotherly for that reason familial relations are "delicate -----handle with care"?

herms_angel

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by herms_angel

I have the same issue about it as I already said in my post above. Its time they had a heart-to-heart but I think the creatives are trying to maintain the tension between them, probably afraid they might not have much in store if they wrap it up all now itself. I hope they're working on it and give us something worth the wait. :)
i can understand that dear...
but i feel they are over doing it...Angry
infact i thought S4 was worst...but naah these days its nosedive for the relation between the brothersCry

herms_angel

Post Reply New Post

Go to top