Posted: 22 January 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GKuPcwtDY6M.       Day Dreaming Broken Heart Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Diamond_Laal--Mirch-Saniya---Iqra--

cape Goldie
cape
cape

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Their scenes together looks sooo lovely and romentic i just loved them specially fawad Day Dreaming ...
_Diamond_ Senior Member
_Diamond_
_Diamond_

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Love this song, and lovely show! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cape

-Saniya- Goldie
-Saniya-
-Saniya-

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Can't wait for these scenes! ZGH Rocks!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Diamond_cape

_Diamond_ Senior Member
_Diamond_
_Diamond_

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Saniya-

Can't wait for these scenes! ZGH Rocks!!!

Me neither, looking so much forward to it! LOLDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cape

adeeti10 Goldie
adeeti10
adeeti10

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Hey all, 
I'm new to this forum! I watched Humsafar and fell in love with Pakistani tv shows. And I loved both the leads. 

ZGH stars Fawad Khan doesn't it?  Would you recommend the show? I was disappointed with Ashk, the last show that starred Fawad. 

Has ZGH started? I'd love to know the plot and the story so far. Where can I find the episode guide? 

Any leads would be awesome! 

Thanks much! 
-Saniya- Goldie
-Saniya-
-Saniya-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adeeti10

Hey all,
I'm new to this forum! I watched Humsafar and fell in love with Pakistani tv shows. And I loved both the leads.

ZGH stars Fawad Khan doesn't it? Would you recommend the show? I was disappointed with Ashk, the last show that starred Fawad.

Has ZGH started? I'd love to know the plot and the story so far. Where can I find the episode guide?

Thanks much!
ZGH has started and 8 episodes have aired already. Just google it, u'll be able to find a ton of websites to watch it on. It is based on a book, so if u want to knw the full story, check out my thread English Translation of Zindagi gulzaar hai. u'll be able to find it on the 1st or 2nd page on the forum! A hearty welcome frm me!
adeeti10 Goldie
adeeti10
adeeti10

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Saniya-

Originally posted by adeeti10

Hey all,

ZGH stars Fawad Khan doesn't it? Would you recommend the show? I was disappointed with Ashk, the last show that starred Fawad.

Thanks much!
ZGH has started and 8 episodes have aired already. Just google it, u'll be able to find a ton of websites to watch it on. It is based on a book, so if u want to knw the full story, check out my thread English Translation of Zindagi gulzaar hai. u'll be able to find it on the 1st or 2nd page on the forum! A hearty welcome frm me!

Hey Saniya,
Thanks for writing back so quickly and the warm welcome!

I managed to find the plot on Wikipedia but will definitely check out your post. I've found a bunch of websites as well... So I'm raring to go! Smile

I love Pakistani shows, they're so realistic compared to some of the stuff we get to see on Indian telly! 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index