Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

.Nightingale...

IF-Stunnerz

.Nightingale...

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Hellooo Pagalon!

Aaj aapke host aur dost aur  TM Tonmoy, bittu the chaiwala ko milne North pole ke sabse popular Veterinary Hospital gayi hain to isli...tsss tsss main aap logon se shama mangti hoon, main Tonmoy ji ki tarah hindi main acche se baat nahi kar sakti! Secret ki baat bataon, Tonmoy is the sister of Silcencer akka Chattur Rammalingam, thats why she speaks such an out of the world Hindi which nobody except Keshu the great and Priya the cheerleader understand(At the thrid reading, pileejjj)

So i welcome u again in your daily show on your favorite channel Radio Pagalpantey with your new Rj Keshu khabri!

So today's zabardast and eyes popping headlines are;

@Tonmoy- Our sources revealed to us that Tonmoy, our previous Rj, was seen rolling on the floor yesterday in the IPK forum, without any logical explanation about it!!! Apparently her disease was passed on to many members as they followed her and started rolling on the floor thus causing an earthquake in the Pacific ocean!Yes, you heard it right an earthquake in the Pacific Ocean, as they said Nothing is impossibleOuchShe was then banned by our sour or sweet or bitter member causing a drought in The Yamuna river with all the non-existant tears of members!

@Priya has proved that she is in love with our mental sana baba!And she does stalk him/her from the coconut tree she is at!Our cheerleader warned many times that she will be going on a longish break, but due to her love sana baba being surrounded by bootiful kanya's she feared and never went away!Also, she proved to be mad when she broke her PC bcoz Toni was rolling on the floor and she couldn't roll on the floor bcoz she was on a coconut tree

@Chatali has been proved to be a very non-reliable person yesterday which made her shameful causing her continuous disapearance from the Pagalkhanna! Chaitu has dragged a new member here- Sammara who is yet to prove that she is mad! According to my insides information which i got from my mother's father's brother's sister's grand grand grand grand daughter, Chaituji has been constantly stalking our new member Sammara!Sammara ji is requested to stay in the igloo with doors shut bcoz anytime Chaitu ji may attack her!

@Tish, Noori bid us bye bye before even saying Hello hi!Their non-existant entries have made our TM exasperated!

@Jaya made an entry declaring that she is madly in love with Naitik, Yes Naitik from Yeh Rishta Kuch nahin kehta!Then she dissapeared apparently coz of her scheduled date at the roadside dhabba in Goregaon!So Jaya is not expected to be here anytime soon coz well, i forgot to tell u that the roadside dhabba has a roadside Farmhouse containing a bowl with different kind of pests!!!

@Sana the baba ko zoor ka jhatka laga!The poor lady or man has undergone a very very very traumatising incident thus upsetting her current state of mind! She has been tansferred to Ram Dev baba to receive ispecial treatment thus making our hottest acttress cum dancer Rakhi Saawant pretty upset on the news of competition!

@Gayu ji didn't make any ispecial apprearance despite our millions PMs!She is becoming a tantrum queen!On the contrary Minal gave a small appearance owing, apparently becoz Toni has agreed to clear Minal's exam!!!!!!

@Aditi- A member from the pagalkhana revealved to us that Miss Aditi was seen with Mr Giraffe in  in the wilderness of the Andrew's forest!Apparently they were on their  rainingmoon!But now both are back and will try to be active in the Pagalkhana!

@Iruni has made Toni and Priya aware of her school condition and both of them are eager to join that school only for Masti's sake! They are applying for the first grade class becoz it is the cheapest! Apparently these two are grown up adults, but dil to baccha hain ji! Also, they have their own ulteriour motive which our sources have failed to find! Iruni informed us that most of the pupils sleep in her class, but she didn't tell us that she gives her frnds ispecial isleeping pills so that she can be the only one to follow the teacher's explanation, thus the only one to clear the exams!Pretty smart of her!!!!!

So wid all these news Keshu takes ur alvida! And yeah, we recently got the news that Toni has just proposed to Bittuji and the latter accepted!So congrats to her! I really hope she is back soon from her pre-pone honeymoon!

Ok this was my lame attempt at being funny and i know i failed badlyCryCryI dont mean any offence to any of the names i used above, it's only a joke!!!LOLLOL

Note from tonmoy-i was thinking that we need one thread everyday..and making a new thread is a pain in th ass...so if we like make three thread at the same time and name the same and pic and those belongs to the same person then we have like 450pages and we need to make 2 thread ..what do u two think...

Love you all!
Keshu!!!Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Medha-tiahalderEccentricasweetly_sour-Iruni-BerryBlush07-B.N.K-CrazyForBarun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "News!Spoilers!!!Rumours!" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-B.N.K-

IF-Stunnerz

-B.N.K-

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
         VRASTACHAR BAND KARO... 
                            VRASTACHAR BAND KAO...

NEWS KI NAAM PE                          AFWAYEMAAT FALAO...

@ is krabar wali kesu ne kush bhi thik nahi likkahai..ak jagrut nagrik hai hum is liye hum unki khilaf vrastachar ki arop lagate hai...

@bittu ji cha nahi bech te hai...unki pustani byaper hai papaed bechna..jo bhi unki khilaf chai bechne ki arop lagai oh aur kuch nahi sajis hai...hume toh lagte hai humare purani dusmaan gool mool ki haat hai is pe...r u gool's agent LOL

@pacific ocean ki ade meain hume kuch nahi pata ah koi aur nahi ak zulum hai..pacific naam ki esthanio showchalai ki bade main suna hai hume per ocean,,,ghor na insafee..Angry

@baba nangu ki khilaf ak bhi baat hum nahi bun sakte...touba touba..baba n meri jo amar sharerik shamandh hai usme priya devi ka koi yog nahi hai...hum is khabar ki khilaf kaanoon ki shaoyogita lange..

@chatali ...mujhe pata the ah ak bass bakar bakar hai..use mar doo

@jaya n naitik ki lub story hum sab hi jante hai..is me naya kya haibe?

@iruni ki bade main tum logo ne jo need ki dawai bech ne ki arop lagai ab bhi sach nahi hai..oh bacce toh serf baba ram dev ki nasshe li dawai ke dhanda kadte hai..is me konse jurum wali baat hai..

buddy its wonderful..what ever i tell u guyd to do u guys always surprise me n i realize how great u ppl r...thank u keshu ji...abhi se jab bhi time mile teri news toh hume bhi chahiye..LOLLOL

thanks ..

Edited by tonmoy009 - 22 January 2013 at 12:14am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Medha-Eccentricasweetly_sour-Iruni-.Nightingale...CrazyForBarun

CrazyForBarun

IF-Addictz

CrazyForBarun

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Hum Keshu  khabri ji ko batana chahte hai k us dhongi baba se hamara koi sambandh nahi hai. Baba to aapko dilo jaan se pyar karte hai aur aap baba ke jhoothe affairs ki rumours faila rahi hai. Baba aapka coconut tree pe wait kar rahe hai to aap jayiye unke pass. Dhanyavad

Edited by Priya025 - 22 January 2013 at 12:12am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Medha-sweetly_sour-B.N.K-.Nightingale...

BARUNODAYA

Goldie

BARUNODAYA

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
RESWA

-SizzlingBarun-

IF-Stunnerz

-SizzlingBarun-

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
res

sweetnoori

IF-Stunnerz

sweetnoori

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
heellooo radio wali aunty,, hum aty bahiii inform kar k nd jaty bahi inform kar k,,,,,, okyyy nd tish also

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nightingale...-B.N.K-CrazyForBarun

-B.N.K-

IF-Stunnerz

-B.N.K-

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 12:27am | IP Logged

keshu kitthe gayi tu?

.Nightingale...

IF-Stunnerz

.Nightingale...

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tonmoy009

VRASTACHAR BAND KARO... 
                            VRASTACHAR BAND KAO...

NEWS KI NAAM PE                          AFWAYEMAAT FALAO...

@ is krabar wali kesu ne kush bhi thik nahi likkahai..ak jagrut nagrik hai hum is liye hum unki khilaf vrastachar ki arop lagate hai...

@bittu ji cha nahi bech te hai...unki pustani byaper hai papaed bechna..jo bhi unki khilaf chai bechne ki arop lagai oh aur kuch nahi sajis hai...hume toh lagte hai humare purani dusmaan gool mool ki haat hai is pe...r u gool's agent LOL

@pacific ocean ki ade meain hume kuch nahi pata ah koi aur nahi ak zulum hai..pacific naam ki esthanio showchalai ki bade main suna hai hume per ocean,,,ghor na insafee..Angry

@baba nangu ki khilaf ak bhi baat hum nahi bun sakte...touba touba..baba n meri jo amar sharerik shamandh hai usme priya devi ka koi yog nahi hai...hum is khabar ki khilaf kaanoon ki shaoyogita lange..

@chatali ...mujhe pata the ah ak bass bakar bakar hai..use mar doo

@jaya n naitik ki lub story hum sab hi jante hai..is me naya kya haibe?

@iruni ki bade main tum logo ne jo need ki dawai bech ne ki arop lagai ab bhi sach nahi hai..oh bacce toh serf baba ram dev ki nasshe li dawai ke dhanda kadte hai..is me konse jurum wali baat hai..

buddy its wonderful..what ever i tell u guyd to do u guys always surprise me n i realize how great u ppl r...thank u keshu ji...abhi se jab bhi time mile teri news toh hume bhi chahiye..LOLLOL

thanks ..

Jaya ki love story mein naya hain ki woh dhabbe main Suhag Din manaegi lizards aur cockroaches bhi hongey bowl main!!!
Thanks for liking yaar!
Ab main apni kya tarif karron!Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Medha--B.N.K-CrazyForBarun

Post Reply New Post

Go to top