India-Forums

Welcome... Sanaya the first host... (Page 5)

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmee_sammy

Our doll was d 1st hostEmbarrassed Sanaya has dis sportsman spirit to actually cook so much.. n all the things looked so presentable.. like dekhte hi u feel like tasting it...  Though u can't blame guests they din't know sanaya can't cookLOL but Nigar was heights! Stone in pasta..c'mon get a lifeStern Smile
n manoj tiwari later felt bad for his rude behavior.. heheLOL
Agree...she was so calm n composed...love Sunny :))
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gurukhush

Originally posted by Fazila~

Post cannot be quoted.
Fazila,
Such an understanding post!SmileSmile The Show guys didn't give her any "pre-test clues /tips"... such as the likes/dislikes/allergies/ preferences etcetera of the other participants... ConfusedConfused But she gamefully strove on!!!! She is such a positive, happy person and her positivity rubs on to all around her... LOL  And just for record sake... the pioneer faces the untread path.. those coming after, have a marked path for them as a guide... Sany you've done a lot of us proud.. JUST CARRY ON REGARDLESSClap And Congrats YOU ARE THE NO 1..StarClap  on TV..
Embarrassed, thanks...It was like a mystery n a challenge for her n she took it n in our eyes ...shes No 1...always...Clap,Star
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhushiIrani

She can't cook - SO WHAT!?  Yet, she tried not knowing who was coming, not knowing anyone's likes or dislikes but yet she tried.  For someone who can't cook, her efforts were commendable.  Her spirit is definetly one worth emulating - very few can maintain their grace and dignity in such situations and Sanaya did just that - she took all the comments in stride and even tried to make one and all feel comfortable.  I couldn't believe that she was trying to comfort gettin jiggy with it Lady in the kitchen when she was bitching about Ragni.  Her warm nature is definetly most endearing and I was happy to see the other contestants recognize the same.

Does anyone know why that Manoj dude took her snap?  LOL  Arnavji, your Khushi might have a secret admirer! Wink  Watch out! ROFL
i hate cooking...GOd i would rather wash clothes than cook hahahaha...but i give Sanaya a 101 for it...n did u see how she cut the vegies?? wow... i would give her all the marks for that...

Hahahahhaha Arnavji u becareful...Manjo ji is flirty lol...LOLWink
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SreeASRfan

Sanaya was adorable yesterday!! nothing fake about...the sweet cute girl we all are familiar with! no pretenses and nothing fake!! and yeah, as you said her job was tough considering that she had no idea of who the guests were or so we were shown!! there was definitely no familiarity and warming up and yet she managed to do all she could! even though her food sucked, for me it was sanaya who impressed! i liked ragini's persona too!! so yea...for these two girls i will be watching this week's episodesSmile
Embarrassed, thanks,, n yep snaya is as she is..just herself...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SreeASRfan

.DivaDeluxe. IF-Dazzler
.DivaDeluxe.
.DivaDeluxe.

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
The disadvantage for Sanaya was that she had no idea who'd be coming to her house. I don't know if the food tasted well or not, cause I wasn't there, BUT I will honestly say that she was a good host. All the guests were so mean to her, but she still held on to that smile of hers. That's probably why I was so proud of her<33

Fazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .DivaDeluxe.

The disadvantage for Sanaya was that she had no idea who'd be coming to her house. I don't know if the food tasted well or not, cause I wasn't there, BUT I will honestly say that she was a good host. All the guests were so mean to her, but she still held on to that smile of hers. That's probably why I was so proud of her<33
Agree...she gave her best...like she always does...love ur DP ... lol
.DivaDeluxe. IF-Dazzler
.DivaDeluxe.
.DivaDeluxe.

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fazila~

Agree...she gave her best...like she always does...love ur DP ... lol
Aww I love it too! Sanaya looks so cute, right?Embarrassed

Fazila~

Alyaa_27 IF-Rockerz
Alyaa_27
Alyaa_27

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
absolutely agree!!!
she did a fab job..
she did her best to make everything go on well..
luv her!

Fazila~

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index