-Iqraa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the new thread!
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  and ideas are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 35 and 36 highlights
sorry for typos!!!

Loved how Anjali shows support for her brother in his decision to stay with Lavanya, shows her trust in Arnav, understands its about his whole life
Shyam questions Khushi after not getting a satisfactory reaction to the feast he made for her:
"hamne itni khast chaat khilayi...par aap phir bhi gum sum hai?"
Shyam consoles her, you made a mistake and paid for it "par zindagi to jee li na ek tara se?"

Khushi's puases and thinks, maybe the laad gov breathed a new sense of life into her that she never experienced before...  Shyam continues "live your life the way you want aur HAMESHA apne dil ki suno (always listen to your heart)" and put Khushi deeper thought...her heart, listen to her heart...wonder what her heart is telling her right now?

Naani Vs. Arnav:The essence of ASR on full display here. 

Furiously he packs his bags while thinking about Nani's words, that he is his fathers son. His father, someone Arnav has tried to break away from since that dreadful day. "yeh aap ke pitaji ka khoon hai jo aapke sir chad ke bol raha hai...I won't let this happen in our house again" that's when he ran out of patience and decides "to teek hai, mein hi iss ghar se chala jaata hu, aap se door, iss ghar se door, sab se door, ta ki aap chain se rahe sake aur mein bhi"

He storms out, but Anjali stops him and takes him to Nani. She sees the bag in his hand and shows no compassion..."are you here to get my blessing before you leave?"

Arnav doesn't hesitate with his response "mujhe aapse aashirwaad ki umeed nahi, aap ko to yeh hi lagta hai ki mein jo karta ho ghalat karta hoon.." .He had no intention of hurting disrespecting his nani, all he wants is approval from her for his decisions especially when it's about his life. 

When he heard she was  rufusing to eat, he quickly went to pacify her.
She accused him of neglecting "bado ka aadar, bado ki samaj, bado ki rye (respect of the elderly, respect of eldery experiences and respect of elderly opinion)"

yeh kaisi zid hai nani?...naani aisa nahi hai" he assured her
"Naani mein kisi ke saath zabarsasti nahi kar raha, hu ki  apni zindagi mujh apne tarike se jeene ka haq hai, agar aap, kyu ki mein kabhi kisi ke jeene ke tarike par ungli nahi utata, jab aap sab woh kar sakte hai jo apna man kehta hai, to main kyu nahi?" 

Arnave still maintains his cool  when she mentions his father, he calmly reminds her "Nani, baat hamari ho rahi hai, unhe beech mein mat laaye"

However, Nani's is relentless, she once again mentions his father, and this time associating his blood with his father's. that drove him over

Anjali's manages to puts the fire out between the two stubborn hot heads at least temporarily...until her husband comes. He must be a miracle worker.

❀️d  this scene

"Di, mein hu na aapke saath, aapse waada karta hu, aapki zindagi mein kabhi kuchh galat nahi hone doonga, mere hote hue aapki zindagi mein kabhi koi dookh nahi aayega"

so symbolic as Arnav protects Anjali's diya, as long as he is there, her light will always shine

The "Rakshas" of Khushi's dreams apparently comes every morning, "Miss Gupta!" and she jumps up like a spring. she questions her Devi Maiya "why every morning?"

she forgets that she resigned and is getting ready for work until Payal reminds her...ooops. leaving her disapointed "haan ab ham uss Arnav Singh Raizada ki shakal dekhne ki koi zarurat nahi ha"

"oh calender ke photographs" Arnav says as he stumbles upon them, "ok, ok..." 

and a pause as that vision in red at his fingertips now. a nice breeze as he is transported back in time, the tune of "Rabba Ve" and he relives that moment

Anjali comes in the scene, but he remains lost until she speaks...and end "rabba Ve" moment.

He snaps back to reality "mujhe Khushi ke photographs dekh ne mein koi interest nahi" and after She leaves he throws the calender down like he's trying to quit a a bad habit... he closes his eyes, and she's still there, she won't leave him will she?

It looks like a 'no'

Khushi all dress and ready for the day and her food, but her eyes pop when Buaji throws a bomb on her..."aaj tumra vrat hai [your fasting todoa]"

"kya? hamne khud se puche bin a hi vrat rakh liya [what! i decided to fast with out asking myself]?" khushi asks in shock. try as she may, no budging from Buaji, Khushi Kumaari Gupta will go without food and water for a whole day... at least her incapability to go Hungary will give us dramatic hot "Rabba Ve "πŸ˜†

La's motivational speech to herself...very cute, she will do it for ASR

DROOL CORNER!!!

Hi Ami!  πŸ€— Awesome job on your analysis! πŸ‘  I love all in blue and red is funny!  Wow, ASR and Nani are so stubborn.  No one is conceding. 

"so symbolic as Arnav protects Anjali's diya, as long as he is there, her light will always shine" 
Beautiful sibling bond here! I love this scene as well!  

It was kind of funny and cute that Arnav is rabba veying with Khushi's picture!  🀣  Both Arnav and Khushi are trying so hard to forget one another...all failed miserably! πŸ˜‰  Can't get enough of your Drool Corner...🀒 As always, I enjoy reading your reviews and love being here!  Keep those beautiful thoughts coming!  Thanks dear!  I'm so appreciative of your time and efforts!

Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
Japonica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much, guys for putting up all the old epis. It is great that we can all watch them again.
Siaa_Rickman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
EPISODE 38

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKyuDBR0YrM[/YOUTUBE]

Direct Link : EP 38

Alternate Youtube Link : EP 38

With English Sub-titles : EP 38

Dailymotion : EP 38 

Credit  for the videos goes to the respective uploaders
Edited by -Siaa- - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ₯³ YAY!!!!!!! great job gang, lets rock thread 3 even more woo hooo!!!

thanks Sia
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Hi Ami!  πŸ€— Awesome job on your analysis! πŸ‘  I love all in blue and red is funny!  Wow, ASR and Nani are so stubborn.  No one is conceding. 

"so symbolic as Arnav protects Anjali's diya, as long as he is there, her light will always shine" 
Beautiful sibling bond here! I love this scene as well!  

It was kind of funny and cute that Arnav is rabba veying with Khushi's picture!  🀣  Both Arnav and Khushi are trying so hard to forget one another...all failed miserably! πŸ˜‰  Can't get enough of your Drool Corner...🀒 As always, I enjoy reading your reviews and love being here!  Keep those beautiful thoughts coming!  Thanks dear!  I'm so appreciative of your time and efforts!

Thanks Katlyn πŸ€— glad you liked my express rev of 35 and36, and ofcourse the drools. thanks for being a great cheerleader from the beginning and ofcourse for all the VMs and promos β€οΈ 

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi52

ami,
that was fast.
 you and i read his confrontation with nani pretty much the same way. by the end of it it was clear he is not rebelling for the sake of it. he had a point. and nani in her love went and pushed all the wrong buttons. she too had suffered much as a result of his dad's actions and when he behaved thus she couldn't help but think of him. love suggests barbadi tonani as she has said before.

la was tooo cute. in pink, he he, nice thought.

Thanks Indi!
πŸ˜† yah it was getting way past my bed time so had to go with a quick and dirty take. We do have the same outlook when it comes to Arnav and nani, his need for approval from is so visible when he says "aapko to ye hi lagta hai, mein jo karta hoon ghalat karta hu?" just love the complexity of their relationship. He was so patient with her till she kept pushing it, Nani was the on that bought up living with Lavanya, pissed him off even more and he was like "yah thats where i'll go and stay!" i think he was just looking for her to say "no don't leave, we'll figure something out" ...Nani is right in her own way of traditional thought, i remember watching a few episodes where Khushi begun training la with my mom a few months ago and i could tell she was rooting for Nani, as mom also is progressive in her thinking, strong willed but also holds high regards for traditional values...so to me and to so many other Nani is so real the head bunting with Arnav so natural, ...just β€οΈ
Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Ami so brilliant loved your post I had never read it.  I will never be the same since this show and I am glad it came into my life DAMMIT!!!! U R awesome!

Cinthia πŸ€—thanks so much dear, so glad you liked my post, even i will never be the same and not to mention it brought me to all you special ppl because β€οΈ u all DAMMIT!!!!!
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi52

that sounds like a lovely convo.  πŸ€— a bit asr-ish all of us, though arshi has said she has much of kkg in her. πŸ˜ƒ missing katelyn. no doctor for so long. anita, ritu, everyone here, it's been wonderful hanging out and talking about what matters, what keeps us sane in our insane asli duniya (ad versus skd). best part, we're all kind of not giving up. in this matter drooling has a supreme positive effect. the physics of that study kareka padi.

awww Cyn, sorry i missed you last night, but you are always welcome to jump in!!!!  kinda wishing you were my neighbor so you bake things for me all the time. thanks btw way for you PM on the gluten free suggestions!
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Red I loved agree  pink absolutely Adore brilliant more please more!!!  Blue so true I noticed too and agree 100% !!!!  Love drooling!

thanks for all the pinks :) great feeling! !! now that i'm almost caught up i can try to read all i missed, looking fwd!!!
Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago