Blast From The Past! Thread #3 EP 52 Pg 147 - Page 11

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by indi52

aw, cynthia, yes, he's always there. just where he ought to be, wants to be. loved title and linking. red bold, that pull you refer to, nice, 👏. pink bold, i read and died and my astral body zoomed over to the smiling man and said, i am here. purple bold, poor khushi and her foodless state, i am beginning to feel really sorry for her. enjoyed the way this thing is being built up to that point of passing out,

orange bold, by now you may have gathered i have this special thing for lavanya, glad she was so striking in this scene, now must go see episode. 😳

Hey Cynthia Loved ur title .Pretty much same points as INDI highlighted .In black I added some.Yes indeed he will  always be there no matter what .Khushi and her food drive as we all know brought her into her man's arms as he is always there.👏

lovely, anita. in red bold, like the interpretation. haven't yet seen episode but your last lines make me impatient. usain bolt, ha ha, good one. hope work load gets easier to handle. see you soon.

Hey Anita good one pretty much same as INDI but black stood up for me.Indeed Anjali poor soul has to go through a lot .First parents, broken marriage,hubby,child...just too much and she still was on her feet ,that is the power of FAITH she;s been holding.
Last two words are just wow...Usain Bolt and rightful place...
work...work ...and work..tell me about it seriously thats all is life...
ami, arshi, good to see you green. 😃

ami, thread 2 second last page i commented on your 34/35 (hope numbers correct), see when able. you are right, how many different things we notice from all our different perspectives and perceptions in 20 minutes of tv serial, is really astonishing and fun.

i enjoy all our different styles and approach too. thanks to these past few weeks some new words have been added to the list of words ipk has changed forever. among them: corner and pause here 😆.

episode 38
arrey uthay diyo, nand kissore.

oh you woke me up, dear god. episode starts with a nice touch from the creatives. our eyes are about to be opened to some truth. i may be over interpreting, but did feel like that.

twenty minutes of equal focus on all key players and a streak of red running through, sign of marriage, sindoor on expected and not so expected places.

festival dedicated to the pivotal man in a girl's life, husband. girl talk everywhere, from 19 to 70, girls are having all sorts of fun (hindi serial style 😆). saris being discussed, jewellery and gifts from parents and in-laws being awaited, a young woman deeply in love, promises to keep the fast properly and sincerely.

khushi is delighted that buaji has given her a sari, payal is sweet and allows khushi to grab first choice. buaji is looking hopefully at shyam, willing him to show interest in khushi. little does she know. when she appears with sindoor all over, buaji is horrified, what is with the girl? seems the only answer to all her problems is "woh rakshas, arnav singh raizada." buaji adds her ire to her niece's and curses him roundly, more colourful language upon hearing that man has a brother too. the sweet akash sir.

lavanya will of course be true to the vrat, she assures anjali. who of course thinks nothing of interfering in her bro's personal life. she's just trying to make sure all goes smoothly for the two, so there's no further discord between chhotey and nani. and no one walks out of the house. there's smething so sweet and caring about this woman that though you know she shouldn't get into this thing, you can't be mad at her.

la's guileless answer to her praise is touching. "
main yeh sab apne liye toh kar rahi hoon... i mean asr ke liye... apne pyaar ke liye... jo bilkul saccha hai."the last sentence, "which is absolutely true," referring to her love for asr comes out with extra force. and i bet it is too. she is a girl in love, she will one day learn to love. her sixth sense that for love one has to do things unusual is delightful. reading ayn rand years ago i came across the concept of love for self as a virtue, i have to say i do believe in it. especially since i know how in feudal systems we are taught to never ask for anything for ourselves, being duped by tradition and ritual into believing there's something wrong in doing that. if you can't love yourself and know what you want and go out there to try and get it, what's the point. however short her skirt may be, inside is a girl of depth, layers peeling. a core with many possiblities. don't get turned off by what you see, don't jump to obvious conclusions. in those words of hers is the glimpse of an honest person. now that is rare. di's,"lavanya ki koshish hi bahut hai," is to me an instinctive acknowledgment of that.

but suddenly in the midst of all this preparation and giggling and smiling, what's this?

khushi, after a good bout of rakshas denouncing is rubbing besan on her face and suddenly she's lost. a now familiar trill, ting ting ting ting ting ting... the notes of a piece that will come to mean the finest love, fade in. the rakshas has found her mind again and trapped it. evil he is surely. yet... and she can't stop thinking about him.

next thing you know, a man is walking in with a bemused air... rabba vey... he stands before his mirror, a curiously gentle air about him, as though in another world. unusual for the master of gussa, asr. he too looks lost. he lifts his hand to gaze at the colour on his hand. her colour. that she smeared him with when they dashed against each other. sindoor red refusing to leave. and he doesn't seem to be trying too hard too... the breeze gently lifts his hair, playing with it.

he finds the thoughts of someone in laxmi nagar, flashbacks... she's dashing into him, her platter falls to the floor with a loud clang! he's holding her... she's looking at him horrified, he is just gazing at her unmoving.

khushi seems to pick up asr's thought and remembers him looking at her, he suddenly looks down... and yes he's holding her hand. she makes a face, as though troubled by her memories.

in his mind's eye, he sees her break the hold and step away from him. his fingers touch the red on his hand. his nani had made an arch comment about walking carefully, otherwise you never know what might end up staining you, "kauno daag kab lag jaaye pata nahin chalat." obviously a reference to his father's life and demeanour there. mami had cracked a typical manoramaism, "sasuma, ee toh basing powderka ayd lagat hai." but he was oblivious to all that, the "daag" usually something that is considered a marring, was being touched by him, a feel of someone, someone in his mind. reminded me of a popular detergent ad, "daag acchhe hain," "stains are good."

he saw her rubbing her eye, and the dupatta reaching up and out to him, dragging him practically to look at her...

in her thoughts, he lifted his hand as though to touch her and she drew away, startled. a hurting, confused expression on her face.

by now a funny pain on his face, he's trying to tell her something about the other day... and she walks away.
and then the most poignant words i've ever heard from him. none of his usual hardness, something smouldering within, but he is unravelling, a sense of him coming apart. in confused and soft tones, genuinely worried about the state of his being:
"kal tak main uski baaton se pareshan tha... toh phir kyun aaj uska yun chup rahna mujhse bardasht nahin ho raha?... kya ho gaya hai mujhe?"
what's happening to me?

he may not realise, but he knows her traits. from the first day they met she's never not told him anything. torrent of words, usually accusations and fights, but never silence. the nonstop prattle girl. her quiet is unfamiliar, unnerving. and yes, he does want her to talk to him, even if to yell only. this ignoring, this "chup" is bothering him no end.

she is equally confused. why does this nasty man come to her mind all the time. "woh... arnav singh raizada.. haanh, jiji... pata hai, aaj usse naa hi hum baat ki, aur naa hi uske mooh lage... phir bhi hum ussike baare mein soch rahein hain..." interestingly, he feels his attraction to her, but she can't figure out why he gets to her. he just does. what he can't understand perhaps is why what she does or doesn't do matters. he is not familiar with the feelings assailing him. especially since he has shut the door on love deliberately and never takes his mind there.

all the girls are ready. khushi is so pretty in her sari, payaliya too. shyam is hit hard by khushi's loveliness, he drops the packet he was sneakily carrying around avoiding buaji's spanish inquisition. a dark red saree spills out. why did i think of blood?

a trusting, loving wife is so happy to receive her husband's teej gifts. she's dressed in red, ornaments sparkle on her; she adorns her maang, her parting, with a streak of deep vermillion. sign of a married woman. she who believes her husband is no less than god.

"arre uthay dio, nand kissore."
after the low on words episode 37, the dialogue guys came back refreshed and lethal today. every word had nuance. some hinted at character, some at story, and the sense of something is about to happen was built up beautifully. "kaise titaliye ke jaisi phudhak rahi hai." was that the first time buaji called khoosie bitiya, titaliya. awww, hai re nand kissore.

Hey Indi Blue stands out for me...Yes indeed CHUP is killing both of them .Their Nok Jhonk is their life.Yelling,pulling,fighting, catching,calling cute names and firing each other with words is their LOVE which they can't figure out regardless the attraction and the FEEL of it but that's why ISS PYAR KO KIA NAAM DOON fits on them.😊  Simple epi but full of hints for future which is going to take a nasty turn but I really feel for Anjali after watching these epi in depth.Have no caourage to watch next couple but I will do it for analysis with heavy heart though...   :(

ami, arshi, good to see you green. 😃

ami, thread 2 second last page i commented on your 34/35 (hope numbers correct), see when able. you are right, how many different things we notice from all our different perspectives and perceptions in 20 minutes of tv serial, is really astonishing and fun.

i enjoy all our different styles and approach too. thanks to these past few weeks some new words have been added to the list of words ipk has changed forever. among them: corner and pause here 😆.

Hey INDI I was about to leave just finish doing mine,reading urs and Cynthia and anita.
Yes indeed learning new words is fun and indeed each one of us looking at different angles and thats the beauty of it .I think TV industry has to understand it if a person like me did not watch 18 years of Crap same thing over and over ,then suddenly something pop up and bang can't forget that day...I am not a romantic person very realistic not mushy ghushy love story type gal.Thril,Hungama ,mastti, action all generas easily settle down with me but my fav is suspense and thats what IPK started but everything "Jhag ki tarah " disappear when found the reality of Past.Yes there strange love was also attractive because it was not like Filmy and vulgar .anyway Indi plz do me a favor whenever u finish urs PM plzzz.hard to find in between my time schedule...Thnx in advance
Originally posted by BarunDiwani

@ARSHIHAMESHA

EPISODE 34 & 35

.Involvement of each and every member of this game is super ironic and worth praising

The King wanted to make his queen to feel his importance and the Queen is baffling why is she not feeling ok even after showing Him her importance                      

Pause here :Even his plants are not calming  his restlessness'.today.Connection: When his mom was explaining him the difference between thorn and flower he was still mad at the plant and today it's the same until this budding Love will grow into strong tree to MAKE the difference.We have to wait'...

Other side Khushi is trying to solve the riddle of her misinterpreted  thoughts

Shyam is rubbing his luck it seems,but its too late.Nothing from his side ever touched Khushi though.Buaji has indeed found one for this Lukhnow train in her brainwa'.just don't like him Buaji plzzz Nandkishore shower some wisdom on her''.

Pondeing point,"Kasmein Wade sab Khush Bhula Deti hai'"(It makes you forget promise)What promise???This seems some layered side of him is yet to be unfolded''

Unintentionally you are giving Khushi a very important cue of her life"Hamesha apne Dil ki suno"(Always listen to your heart)so she can forget what happened in the past and move on 'with her Heart' (looking back to ASR).You are giving answers of her baffling questions.hmmm 

Key of "his heart" in her hand calling his name Arnav Singh Raizada with intimacy and longiness and somewhat confusion. Scattered Pearls of " her trust&beliefs"(which he broke)

The confrontation in between young blood and the wise older shows they both are same hot blood and short tempered.Arnav,"Jab aap sab apni marzi se ji sakte hain to main kyuon nahi'"( I want to live life my way just like you all.)

He and Nani are reflecting eachother's emotions or in other words provoking each other's moves in this matter

Khushi's uncertain look has questions.million questions which she is trying to find answers said it all.She wants to go back to him to find answers'hmm

I must say Barun Sobti portrayed every part in these two characters as ASR and Arnav is just riveting and brilliant.I have no clue how the makers thought they could replace him or whatever'.He has really god gifted talent 'Standing ovation for him.Brilliant'''.

Hi ArshiH!

Very nice insights onto this chess board. agreed with you many things. LOVED the stuff above especially the first pause, he did react with the rose that way b/c it hurt his mom, and he reacted with plant that way b/c Khushi hurt him. nicely done :) and yes standing ovation for Barun, i would wish that some day he come on this site and read what we have to say about him as the mighty ASR. they could've bought in any of the khans, kapoors, roshans, noone would've done :)

"Pause here:I always wonder as a woman why are we so blind in certain matters."

aaahhh you mean when we're young and stupid?  i'll blame it on the stupid fairy tales, and the bollywood love stories that brainwash us from a tender young age :)

Thnx Ami in brown yes when we are young and at the same time I blame our brought up so typical making us ready for our husbands..hate it now.No honestly I was a book worm and did not care about any stupid around me.BW or HW had no affect either.Hardly had those creepy dreams either as ppl mention.I dk but I know one thing that some day there will be someone for me and THADA got one full of pepper sause mixed with nothing...aww chemistry my fav just want to blow things up...😆

episode 38
arrey uthay diyo, nand kissore.

oh you woke me up, dear god. episode starts with a nice touch from the creatives. our eyes are about to be opened to some truth. i may be over interpreting, but did feel like that.

twenty minutes of equal focus on all key players and a streak of red running through, sign of marriage, sindoor on expected and not so expected places.

festival dedicated to the pivotal man in a girl's life, husband. girl talk everywhere, from 19 to 70, girls are having all sorts of fun (hindi serial style 😆). saris being discussed, jewellery and gifts from parents and in-laws being awaited, a young woman deeply in love, promises to keep the fast properly and sincerely.

khushi is delighted that buaji has given her a sari, payal is sweet and allows khushi to grab first choice. buaji is looking hopefully at shyam, willing him to show interest in khushi. little does she know. when she appears with sindoor all over, buaji is horrified, what is with the girl? seems the only answer to all her problems is "woh rakshas, arnav singh raizada." buaji adds her ire to her niece's and curses him roundly, more colourful language upon hearing that man has a brother too. the sweet akash sir.

lavanya will of course be true to the vrat, she assures anjali. who of course thinks nothing of interfering in her bro's personal life. she's just trying to make sure all goes smoothly for the two, so there's no further discord between chhotey and nani. and no one walks out of the house. there's smething so sweet and caring about this woman that though you know she shouldn't get into this thing, you can't be mad at her.

la's guileless answer to her praise is touching. "
main yeh sab apne liye toh kar rahi hoon... i mean asr ke liye... apne pyaar ke liye... jo bilkul saccha hai." the last sentence, "which is absolutely true," referring to her love for asr comes out with extra force. and i bet it is too. she is a girl in love, she will one day learn to love. her sixth sense that for love one has to do things unusual is delightful. reading ayn rand years ago i came across the concept of love for self as a virtue, i have to say i do believe in it. especially since i know how in feudal systems we are taught to never ask for anything for ourselves, being duped by tradition and ritual into believing there's something wrong in doing that. if you can't love yourself and know what you want and go out there to try and get it, what's the point. however short her skirt may be, inside is a girl of depth, layers peeling. a core with many possiblities. don't get turned off by what you see, don't jump to obvious conclusions. in those words of hers is the glimpse of an honest person. now that is rare. di's,"lavanya ki koshish hi bahut hai," is to me an instinctive acknowledgment of that.

but suddenly in the midst of all this preparation and giggling and smiling, what's this?

khushi, after a good bout of rakshas denouncing is rubbing besan on her face and suddenly she's lost. a now familiar trill, ting ting ting ting ting ting... the notes of a piece that will come to mean the finest love, fade in. the rakshas has found her mind again and trapped it. evil he is surely. yet... and she can't stop thinking about him.

next thing you know, a man is walking in with a bemused air... rabba vey... he stands before his mirror, a curiously gentle air about him, as though in another world. unusual for the master of gussa, asr. he too looks lost. he lifts his hand to gaze at the colour on his hand. her colour. that she smeared him with when they dashed against each other. sindoor red refusing to leave. and he doesn't seem to be trying too hard too... the breeze gently lifts his hair, playing with it.

he finds the thoughts of someone in laxmi nagar, flashbacks... she's dashing into him, her platter falls to the floor with a loud clang! he's holding her... she's looking at him horrified, he is just gazing at her unmoving.

khushi seems to pick up asr's thought and remembers him looking at her, he suddenly looks down... and yes he's holding her hand. she makes a face, as though troubled by her memories.

in his mind's eye, he sees her break the hold and step away from him. his fingers touch the red on his hand. his nani had made an arch comment about walking carefully, otherwise you never know what might end up staining you, "kauno daag kab lag jaaye pata nahin chalat." obviously a reference to his father's life and demeanour there. mami had cracked a typical manoramaism, "sasuma, ee toh basing powderka ayd lagat hai." but he was oblivious to all that, the "daag" usually something that is considered a marring, was being touched by him, a feel of someone, someone in his mind. reminded me of a popular detergent ad, "daag acchhe hain," "stains are good."

he saw her rubbing her eye, and the dupatta reaching up and out to him, dragging him practically to look at her...

in her thoughts, he lifted his hand as though to touch her and she drew away, startled. a hurting, confused expression on her face.

by now a funny pain on his face, he's trying to tell her something about the other day... and she walks away.
and then the most poignant words i've ever heard from him. none of his usual hardness, something smouldering within, but he is unravelling, a sense of him coming apart. in confused and soft tones, genuinely worried about the state of his being:
"kal tak main uski baaton se pareshan tha... toh phir kyun aaj uska yun chup rahna mujhse bardasht nahin ho raha?... kya ho gaya hai mujhe?"
what's happening to me?

he may not realise, but he knows her traits. from the first day they met she's never not told him anything. torrent of words, usually accusations and fights, but never silence. the nonstop prattle girl. her quiet is unfamiliar, unnerving. and yes, he does want her to talk to him, even if to yell only. this ignoring, this "chup" is bothering him no end.

she is equally confused. why does this nasty man come to her mind all the time. "woh... arnav singh raizada.. haanh, jiji... pata hai, aaj usse naa hi hum baat ki, aur naa hi uske mooh lage... phir bhi hum ussike baare mein soch rahein hain..." interestingly, he feels his attraction to her, but she can't figure out why he gets to her. he just does. what he can't understand perhaps is why what she does or doesn't do matters. he is not familiar with the feelings assailing him. especially since he has shut the door on love deliberately and never takes his mind there.

all the girls are ready. khushi is so pretty in her sari, payaliya too. shyam is hit hard by khushi's loveliness, he drops the packet he was sneakily carrying around avoiding buaji's spanish inquisition. a dark red saree spills out. why did i think of blood?

a trusting, loving wife is so happy to receive her husband's teej gifts. she's dressed in red, ornaments sparkle on her; she adorns her maang, her parting, with a streak of deep vermillion. sign of a married woman. she who believes her husband is no less than god.

"arre uthay dio, nand kissore."
after the low on words episode 37, the dialogue guys came back refreshed and lethal today. every word had nuance. some hinted at character, some at story, and the sense of something is about to happen was built up beautifully. "kaise titaliye ke jaisi phudhak rahi hai." was that the first time buaji called khoosie bitiya, titaliya. awww, hai re nand kissore.

Indi, parts in blue are truly awesome!  I really enjoy reading your perspective regarding La!  Honestly, I've haven't dwell on this character that much!  I like the fact that you are optimistic and see the good in people!  I agree with you that there are so much potential in La that already existed deep inside her!  The key is to look beyond those layers!  Gradually we see depth in her character! 

The scene where they were thinking of each other was beautiful played out!  Gust of wind...rabba ve...pure heart and soul connection.    Our Arnav is completely disturbed by Khushi's silence!  I guess he prefers an earful from her!  😆  Everything pertaining to Khushi is affecting him more and more!

Indi, you brilliantly and effectively conveyed your thoughts and insights as usual!  👏  Can't wait for more!

EDIT:
OMGosh, I didn't realize that I've highlighted almost everything in blue!  😆   You rock, Indi!
Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
@Ami
35 and 36

his whole life
Shyam questions Khushi after not getting a satisfactory reaction to the feast he made for her:
"hamne itni khast chaat khilayi...par aap phir bhi gum sum hai?"

Khushi's puases and thinks, maybe the laad gov breathed a new sense of life into her that she never experienced before...

Naani Vs. Arnav:The essence of ASR on full display here. 
he ran out of patience and decides "to teek hai, mein hi iss ghar se chala jaata hu, aap se door, iss ghar se door, sab se door, ta ki aap chain se rahe sake aur mein bhi"

He had no intention of hurting disrespecting his nani, all he wants is approval from her for his decisions especially when it's about his life. 

he calmly reminds her "Nani, baat hamari ho rahi hai, unhe beech mein mat laaye"

Anjali's manages to puts the fire out between the two stubborn hot heads at least temporarily.

so symbolic as Arnav protects Anjali's diya, as long as he is there, her light will always shine

and a pause as that vision in red at his fingertips now. a nice breeze as he is transported back in time, the tune of "Rabba Ve" and he relives that moment

he throws the calender down like he's trying to quit a a bad habit..

hamne khud se puche bin a hi vrat rakh liya

La's motivational speech to herself...very cute,

Loved above points and yes they both are seeping into each other slowly and beautifully to become restless.Khushi and her food aww chatterbox and platter tummy love her monologues with food.I never liked La in the office but loved her in RM.She also has platter tummy..
Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

Hey Indi Blue stands out for me...Yes indeed CHUP is killing both of them .Their Nok Jhonk is their life.Yelling,pulling,fighting, catching,calling cute names and firing each other with words is their LOVE which they can't figure out regardless the attraction and the FEEL of it but that's why ISS PYAR KO KIA NAAM DOON fits on them.😊  Simple epi but full of hints for future which is going to take a nasty turn but I really feel for Anjali after watching these epi in depth.Have no caourage to watch next couple but I will do it for analysis with heavy heart though...   :(

thanks, and lau that line in black. indeed that's what it is, their life. can't do without it. in reality too, relationships often get expressed through this private communication that develops between two people. it defines their special feelings. it defies rational stuff. if i don't fight with my husband for too long, it really gets to me, and i suspect to him too 😆. 

you pointed out that his silence was getting to her as well. lovely writing and understanding of intimacy, don't you think? we had such good craeatives on this show. alas alas and one more alas.

that long loving sequence on anjali dressing for her godlike pati, is of course meant to heighten the drama and make us feel for this trusting loving girl. it succeeds beautifully. more than shyam's lusting after khushi what always made me want to throttle the jerkosaurus was his treatment of anjali, who also had to deal with her own traumas and physical challenge.
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
Episode 39

Title Credit : Cynthia
Picture Credit : IPKKND FB fanpage

second collage will be up by afternoon...i couldn fit all in one...sry
😊