Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Glad at least 2 ppl, BD & Doc, are  ONLY  fantasizing about hotwa. 2 less ppl to contend with in real life!  And as Katelyn pointed out kissing and hugging hottie can becum  seriously competitive 
[/QUOTE]

Hey wiwy what do you mean by me & BD are ONLY fantasizing, sweetheart all us can ONLY fantasize because we don't get to do all those inappropriate things to him in real life, none of us. Sad but true πŸ˜† 

@BD- I am all in for the cat fight :P Uska Pati sirf mera hai πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

@ Doc : I am one step closer to the target, maybe my dream wil cum true! Cnt tell u more...! 
[/QUOTE]

What do you mean? OMG! Are you going to meet him? Are you? Tell me wiwy 
[/QUOTE]
Hmmm...πŸ˜›
 [/QUOTE]

Ok wiwy! come clean! ur killing us with suspense...

@doc "Uska Pati sirf mera hai" πŸ€£...besharam ladkiyas...kya ho gaya hai hamare desh ke youth ko?
[/QUOTE]
@BD Parde mein rehne do, parda na uthaoπŸ˜ƒ
[/QUOTE]

@wiwy Parda utta nahi sakte, parde ke peeche jaankh to sakte hai? bolo bolo, tell tell
Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Episode 44

"Dekha, uh phati sadi ka naam let hi sab gadbd ho jaat hai" Mamiji's reaction to the dropped platter of jilebies, fortunately she didn't notice the "gadbad" on Arnav's face when Khushi's name came up. 

"Gadbad" seems to be a common theme at the RM and GH these days.πŸ˜†

After the sexiest hiccups one has ever heard, Anjali points out to Arnav that someone must be thinking of him.yep, someone who really doesn't want to be, is thinking about him alright...this will cause some hiccups...

"aisa kyu ho raha hai hamaare saat, baar baar  uss rakshas ka khayal kyu aa raha hai? aisa kyu lag raha hai jaise uske saath kucch hisaab barabar karna baaki hai, jaise kucch chhut gaya hai waha pe, hey Devi Maiya, (Why is this happening? why do i think of that rakshash all the time? why does it feel like i have unfinished business with him)" she freezes with a loud Gasp "hum aap hi ko bhool gaye! (I forgot you DM!)"

Shyaam  uses his expert skills to convince Naani to allow La into the house without getting married to Arnav

"Bin phere, hum tere! Hello Hi Bye Bye!" πŸ€£ Mamiji blurts out in shock

he goes on to explain that its better she stays here, where  you can keep an eye on the two and she can be molded into the type of bahu you want Vs. if Arnav leaves the house to live alone with her.  Shyam has a natural gift to make people pause and think the way he wants them to think. We see this from the beginning when he calms Khushi down before coming to Dehli.

"Hum yeh nahi kahe rahe, ki hum aapki baat se sahemat hai, par hamme aap par pura vishwaas hai (I don't agree with you, but i have complete trust in you)"

Seemingly sweet moments between Saale-sahaab, Jijaji and Di when Arnav gifts them a watch does a little brotherly teasing.  Anjali accuses him of forgetting her when his Jijaji is here...Arnav really liked this guy.  Arnav tells them he's going to the office, "aaj to Sunday hai" Anjali asks. "Kaam hai (i have work to do)"

Arnav calls La to give her the good news, and an overjoyed La asks for tips on "what to wear, how to act"

"Kuchh Karne ki zarurat nahi Lavanya, jaisi ho, vaisi raho (no need to do anythig, stay as you are)"...aaahhh the essence of ASR, his wife would be lucky indeed. La ecstatic about his answer asks him "do you like me the way i am?"

Before he could answer La's question, he has sudden need to stop as the aura from her desk is felt by him.

Slowly he looks at  the Goddess sitting upon Khushi's desk. The Goddess that connects him to her thoughts.  This time, his thoughts are not of the moments with her at Teej, but of her resigning, the day she left him wounded with no words to express his side, his guilt.

"Ha, tum jaisi ho mujhe waisi pasand ho (yes i like you the way you are)" ...because you don't have the type of affect that  she has on me, because you are not complicated, because you don't challenge me, because you don't hurt me...because with you I'm stay in control...

La's "I love you ASR" is quickly dismissed as he ends the call "I'm in the office, i'll talk to you later" 

he takes another moment to  to look at DM, until there is an interruption by an employee.

Arnav  turns to leave but with a puase, ASR stops the employee and orders him to packup all the stuff on "that" desk and to have it sent to her

"Sir, yeh to Khushi madam ka samaan hai (Sir, this is Khushi's stuff)" the employee informs him

"Haan, to?(so what)" acting as though koi faraq nahi padta "send it to her"

Guess who else is going to pick her Devi Maiya at the office thinking its Sunday and noone will be thereπŸ˜‰

Devi Maiya Literaly becomes the reason bringing these to together once againπŸ‘ too exciter for this well planned meeting

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!

something so powerful and sexy about a man walking into the empire he built...☺️

couldn't help myself πŸ˜²β˜ΊοΈ

the vulnerability on his face...UFF! β€οΈ + his side face πŸ˜³

oh yes, that vulnerability, ufff uff uff. great dc choice, the man walking into the empire he built, fantastic. loved many thoughts. you and me same pinch on why he said "yes, i like you as you are" to lavanya. he wasn't even thinking at her at that point. later he will note that there was unfairness inherent in the way he treated la. what a man. note., no reds on shyam and his kam and his kaam. hate the man. plus. abhaas never did it for me, no idea why. so it all came across as sick, stagey stuff. guess perfect for story, so shall not crib.

loved first line, sharp mami missed a vital clue, no wonder the detective expedition went the way it did πŸ˜†. i adore this campy crazy coot, and utkarsha naik is an abs β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ.

hope you saw my 44 and 42. first one short, second one extra extra long.
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Disclaimer:I would like to acknowledge that all my translations have been found on You Tube Videos translated by Alexa.   All credit of translation and my interpretation of her work is acknowledged.  All work I consider to be my own with the help of the translation.  If work is used please credit.  Thank you all for reading!

Episode 45

Never On A Sunday

It's Sunday, some consider it a day of rest but not Arnav Singh Raizada .  He is sitting at his desk, computer open and it appears he is trying to do some work.  But alas, he is trying very hard to concentrate on the very important work that has made him come into the office on a Sunday.  Diligently he presses on the keys but something is on his mind.  He becomes distracted, images flow through his mind of HER smudged with sindor.  Just a little bit, right near the corner of her eye if only he could wipe it away, his finger just about to touch her face.  She turns and walks away from him. Back to reality, he looks like a little boy with a pout on his face.  He leans back on his swiveled chair, picturing her walking away from him as he was just about to speak to her.  He closes his eyes; it's just too much to bear right now.  He is tired of thinking about this girl.  Kushi enters the building her eyes widen.  His eyes slowly open, is it possible she is here.  They both sense the other.  She is nervous, he is thinking.  'Kushi don't be scared no one is here.  Never on a Sunday would Laad Govenor be here.'  He stands, walks to the glass and watches her as she is walking in. Nervous, timid as a doe she walks in holding on to the shoulder strap of her bag, wringing it back and forth. He is taking her all in. She moves forward to her desk and sits down in the chair.  He is imagining the first time he saw her in that red saree and she imagines him holding her tightly in the rain.  They are both lost in their thoughts.  She closes her eyes, takes a breath and as if DM is prompting her, she starts to get up and she looks up.   She gets startled, he is here.  She looks down, she stands up looking away and then back at him. 

The guard comes and asks her what is she doing her.  After all Never on a Sunday do employees come in let alone ex-employees.  She tells him she came to get her belongings.  He tells her that ASR was sending it to her and it is now in the storeroom because it is Sunday.  Kushi says there is no need to send it because I am here and I can do this alone.

"KUSHI, COME TO MY OFFICE I WANT TO TALK TO YOU." 

She looks up at him an then to the guard and asks where is the store room.  She completely ignores his request and Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada's blood is beginning to boil.  She walks away talking to herself, "don't look up, do not worry about Arnav Singh Raizada.  You came here just to get the statue of the Goddess right?  Then take it and get out of here.  DO NOT LOOK AT HIM, do not forget'."  She looks and goes!!!  How dare her! He is angry and follows!

Back at the RM Shyam has just gotten off the phone with Buaji .  He has found out Kushi has gone to the office and he knows that Arnav is there and now is worried.  Anjali comes and asks if that was his aunt and why didn't he let her speak?  He changes the subject asking about Lavanya and Arnav.  She looks sad because she thinks that Nani may be right about Lavanya.  Shyam says then why am I advocating for her.  Anjali says she wants Chote to be happy but she is not sure whether she is the right choice for him and he is difficult to understand especially in love matters.  Shyam is off in dreamland with Kushi while Anjali continues to talk.

The guard shows Kushi the store room and she is looking around for her most precious jewel.  "DM I have no fault in this.  You know very well I don't want to see his face.  How would I know he bothers people on Sunday? Take the statue and get out fast!"  She finds her on the top shelf.  Kushi grabs a stool climbs up, he walks in, "who do you think you are?"  She turns around, DM in her hand, loses her balance and falls onto the bean bag. He leaps to catch the flying DM and falls on top of Kushi.  Rabba Ve'. so close they can feel each other's breath.  She looks, he is holding her DM.  Her phone rings disrupting them.  He gets up and holds his hand out for her.  She gets up by herself ignoring his helping hand.  She looks for her phone.  It's Shyam.  "I tried to call you yesterday.  I am at the office. I don't want to stay here another minute!"  He looks at her.  Shyam asks why it was necessary to go to the office.  Buaji was worried.  Kushi, I am worried." "I'm fine." "I can't promise I won't worry.  I'll try to get back soon.  I really miss you." "Kya?" WHAT?  I mean'

ASR "you don't know anything but to run. And you never shut up, so what happened today? The last time I talked to you you left without listening."  She starts walking to the door. "This insolence" He slams the door shut, the knob falls out locking them inside the store room.  Way to go DM!  "I want to talk to you, Miss Kushi Kumari Gupta."  She sees that the knob is gone and becomes frightened.  "And when I talk to you, shut up and listen to me!"  Her phone rings, it's Payal.  She is ignoring him again, his fist clenches and he grabs the phone and throws it. "Didn't I say I wanted to talk to you?  Let me finish!"  He is so frustrated!!!!  She starts to cry, he stops, her tears hurt him.  She is holding on to DM for dear life.  He turns away from her distancing himself.  He looks back.  She frantically is trying to get out.  He is calling for help to no avail. He tells her' you can't open it, don't waste your energy."  She answers, "I know what I can and can't do." He retorts, "If you don't want to hear then think less about it!"  "I do not!"  "Then close your eyes and hit the door!"  Bickering back and forth, Aye, Devi Maiya!  "All I want to do is get out of here and that I will do!"  She goes to the window opens it and her dupatta flies!  (Oh, our lovely dupatta!  We all love to write about you.)  Her dupatta caresses his face and leaves her neck bare.  She turns away.  He sees how uncomfortable she is.  She covers her exposed neck with her hands and he steps forward to return her dupatta.  She steps away.  He hands her the dupatta turning his body and looking away.  It is really beautiful to see how he really respects this woman.  She places her dupatta to its rightful place and it seems to have a mind of its own reaching out to caress ASR again resting on his chest.

Never On A Sunday

ByManos Hadjidakis

Oh, you can kiss me on a Monday a Monday a Monday
is very very good
Or you can kiss me on a Tuesday a Tuesday a Tuesday
in fact I wish you would
Or you can kiss me on a Wednesday a Thursday a
Friday and Saturday is best
But never ever on a Sunday a Sunday a Sunday
cause that's my day of rest

Most anyday you can be my guest
Anyday you say but my day of rest
Just name the day that you like the best
Only stay away on my day of rest

Oh, you can kiss me on a cool day a hot day a wet day
which ever one you choose
Or try to kiss me on a grey day a May day a pay day
and see if I refuse

And if you make it on a bleakday a freak day or a week day
Well you can be my guest
But never ever on a Sunday a Sunday the one day
I need a little rest
Oh, you can kiss me on a week day a week day a week day
the day to be my guest

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 11 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey all...how ru guys doin???

i knw i havn been around...thts cuz my net isn workin...nd thts y i havn been active here...πŸ˜” m waitin for my net to start workin...i miss bein here...

will catch up soon with u all hopefully soon...until then miss me...tc 😊
charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Khushi and Arnav keep remembering their clash during the teej ... 

Shyam is saying "bina bataya kabhi kabhi ho jaati hai" doesn't look like he is talking about jelebis πŸ˜‘
He seems to be relieved that Arnav asked him to leave Anjali behind 
He is convincing Nani to bring Lavanya as live-in! πŸ˜²
Khushi has forgotten to bring Devi Maiyya from the office!

Ah they sense each other's presence ...
Arnav is remembering Khushi in red saree
Khushi is remembering the rain hug 
Ah Arnav fell on Khushi πŸ˜³
Stupid cell phone! Disturbing Arnav... he was so dazedly looking into his Khushi's face 

Good you threw away the phone ASR but poor Khushi is crying now thanks to you caveman antics
Khushi's dupatta is caressing ASR's face 
indi52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

hey all...how ru guys doin???

i knw i havn been around...thts cuz my net isn workin...nd thts y i havn been active here...πŸ˜” m waitin for my net to start workin...i miss bein here...

will catch up soon with u all hopefully soon...until then miss me...tc 😊

hi supriya,

hope to see you back here soon. and those collages 😳. take care.

indi52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: charlotte74

Khushi and Arnav keep remembering their clash during the teej ... 

Shyam is saying "bina bataya kabhi kabhi ho jaati hai" doesn't look like he is talking about jelebis πŸ˜‘
He seems to be relieved that Arnav asked him to leave Anjali behind 
He is convincing Nani to bring Lavanya as live-in! πŸ˜²
Khushi has forgotten to bring Devi Maiyya from the office!

Ah they sense each other's presence ...
Arnav is remembering Khushi in red saree
Khushi is remembering the rain hug 
Ah Arnav fell on Khushi πŸ˜³
Stupid cell phone! Disturbing Arnav... he was so dazedly looking into his Khushi's face 

Good you threw away the phone ASR but poor Khushi is crying now thanks to you caveman antics
Khushi's dupatta is caressing ASR's face 

aw, charlotte, surely the sweetest caveman, who wouldn't want to be yelled at by him and have their things flung all over the place. love that line in pink. and see khushi's dupatta is at it again. wanton, shameless, crazy for him dupatta.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Episode-45
Arnav was all alone in the office. It was Sunday. So obviously nobody was there. But why he came to the office on the weekend, just for office work? My interpretation is no. He was restless, he wanted isolation from the rest of his nosy family. he sank in avalanche of emotions, emotions for a girl who was constantly stirring his heart and mind for the first time in his life.He was trying to evade,but destiny brought him again and again to face the girl. Yes they met again. But Khushi was evading from him ignoring his holler. I wonder what Arnav was trying to talk to her! Did he want to apologize for the guest house incident or something else?

Khushi hurried to the Store room to get her DM idol .Arnav followed her in anger.They stuck in the store room. Arnav fall down on top of her to save DM statue. Hmm, another rabba vey moment. Arnav was all over her, so intimate, so close, my heart was pounding wild along with them. Arnav didn't believe in God, but he saved the statue for the sake of Khushi.  He was mad at Khushi for ignoring him, but as soon as he met her eyes her madness turned to  tenderness. I noticed it most of the time, that Arnav anger used to turned to love when he looked into her deep eyes. The phone call brought him to reality and Arnav turned ASR again. But  Khushi's tears made him weak again. He couldn't bear tears in her eyes.

Khushi was adamant to get out of the room. She opened the window and a strong wind blew her dupatta to ASR's face. Khushi felt unveiled, the dupatta was her shield, her protection, she was feeling bare in front of Arnav. Her dupatta was blowing again and again on Arnav giving him the feelings of her touch. He tenderly handed over her the dupatta. He was stubborn, arrogant, but not shameless.

In RM Shyam skillfully was playing his double game. Why he was so worried for Khushi for being in the office alone with Arnav? Was he also scared that his BIL may fall for Khushi's beauty or not! May be that's why he was trying hard to get Lavanya in RM! Anjali was also incredulous of Arnav's liking for Lavnaya. She suspected right that Arnav was adamant of Lavanya becoz of Nani's animosity towards her. She said a right thing, that you never know with whom you may fall in love with. That actually happened with both Shyam and Arnav. But in this case the girl with  whom Arnav fell in love was not Lavanya, but Khushi.

indi52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Disclaimer:I would like to acknowledge that all my translations have been found on You Tube Videos translated by Alexa.   All credit of translation and my interpretation of her work is acknowledged.  All work I consider to be my own with the help of the translation.  If work is used please credit.  Thank you all for reading!

Episode 45

Never On A Sunday

It's Sunday, some consider it a day of rest but not Arnav Singh Raizada .  He is sitting at his desk, computer open and it appears he is trying to do some work.  But alas, he is trying very hard to concentrate on the very important work that has made him come into the office on a Sunday.  Diligently he presses on the keys but something is on his mind.  He becomes distracted, images flow through his mind of HER smudged with sindor.  Just a little bit, right near the corner of her eye if only he could wipe it away, his finger just about to touch her face.  She turns and walks away from him. Back to reality, he looks like a little boy with a pout on his face.  He leans back on his swiveled chair, picturing her walking away from him as he was just about to speak to her.  He closes his eyes; it's just too much to bear right now.  He is tired of thinking about this girl.  Kushi enters the building her eyes widen.  His eyes slowly open, is it possible she is here.  They both sense the other.  She is nervous, he is thinking.  'Kushi don't be scared no one is here.  Never on a Sunday would Laad Govenor be here.'  He stands, walks to the glass and watches her as she is walking in. Nervous, timid as a doe she walks in holding on to the shoulder strap of her bag, wringing it back and forth. He is taking her all in. She moves forward to her desk and sits down in the chair.  He is imagining the first time he saw her in that red saree and she imagines him holding her tightly in the rain.  They are both lost in their thoughts.  She closes her eyes, takes a breath and as if DM is prompting her, she starts to get up and she looks up.   She gets startled, he is here.  She looks down, she stands up looking away and then back at him. 

The guard comes and asks her what is she doing her.  After all Never on a Sunday do employees come in let alone ex-employees.  She tells him she came to get her belongings.  He tells her that ASR was sending it to her and it is now in the storeroom because it is Sunday.  Kushi says there is no need to send it because I am here and I can do this alone.

"KUSHI, COME TO MY OFFICE I WANT TO TALK TO YOU." 

She looks up at him an then to the guard and asks where is the store room.  She completely ignores his request and Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada's blood is beginning to boil.  She walks away talking to herself, "don't look up, do not worry about Arnav Singh Raizada.  You came here just to get the statue of the Goddess right?  Then take it and get out of here.  DO NOT LOOK AT HIM, do not forget'."  She looks and goes!!!  How dare her! He is angry and follows!

Back at the RM Shyam has just gotten off the phone with Buaji .  He has found out Kushi has gone to the office and he knows that Arnav is there and now is worried.  Anjali comes and asks if that was his aunt and why didn't he let her speak?  He changes the subject asking about Lavanya and Arnav.  She looks sad because she thinks that Nani may be right about Lavanya.  Shyam says then why am I advocating for her.  Anjali says she wants Chote to be happy but she is not sure whether she is the right choice for him and he is difficult to understand especially in love matters.  Shyam is off in dreamland with Kushi while Anjali continues to talk.

The guard shows Kushi the store room and she is looking around for her most precious jewel.  "DM I have no fault in this.  You know very well I don't want to see his face.  How would I know he bothers people on Sunday? Take the statue and get out fast!"  She finds her on the top shelf.  Kushi grabs a stool climbs up, he walks in, "who do you think you are?"  She turns around, DM in her hand, loses her balance and falls onto the bean bag. He leaps to catch the flying DM and falls on top of Kushi.  Rabba Ve'. so close they can feel each other's breath.  She looks, he is holding her DM.  Her phone rings disrupting them.  He gets up and holds his hand out for her.  She gets up by herself ignoring his helping hand.  She looks for her phone.  It's Shyam.  "I tried to call you yesterday.  I am at the office. I don't want to stay here another minute!"  He looks at her.  Shyam asks why it was necessary to go to the office.  Buaji was worried.  Kushi, I am worried." "I'm fine." "I can't promise I won't worry.  I'll try to get back soon.  I really miss you." "Kya?" WHAT?  I mean'

ASR "you don't know anything but to run. And you never shut up, so what happened today? The last time I talked to you you left without listening."  She starts walking to the door. "This insolence" He slams the door shut, the knob falls out locking them inside the store room.  Way to go DM!  "I want to talk to you, Miss Kushi Kumari Gupta."  She sees that the knob is gone and becomes frightened.  "And when I talk to you, shut up and listen to me!"  Her phone rings, it's Payal.  She is ignoring him again, his fist clenches and he grabs the phone and throws it. "Didn't I say I wanted to talk to you?  Let me finish!"  He is so frustrated!!!!  She starts to cry, he stops, her tears hurt him.  She is holding on to DM for dear life.  He turns away from her distancing himself.  He looks back.  She frantically is trying to get out.  He is calling for help to no avail. He tells her' you can't open it, don't waste your energy."  She answers, "I know what I can and can't do." He retorts, "If you don't want to hear then think less about it!"  "I do not!"  "Then close your eyes and hit the door!"  Bickering back and forth, Aye, Devi Maiya!  "All I want to do is get out of here and that I will do!"  She goes to the window opens it and her dupatta flies!  (Oh, our lovely dupatta!  We all love to write about you.)  Her dupatta caresses his face and leaves her neck bare.  She turns away.  He sees how uncomfortable she is.  She covers her exposed neck with her hands and he steps forward to return her dupatta.  She steps away.  He hands her the dupatta turning his body and looking away.  It is really beautiful to see how he really respects this woman.  She places her dupatta to its rightful place and it seems to have a mind of its own reaching out to caress ASR again resting on his chest.

Never On A Sunday

ByManos Hadjidakis

Oh, you can kiss me on a Monday a Monday a Monday
is very very good
Or you can kiss me on a Tuesday a Tuesday a Tuesday
in fact I wish you would
Or you can kiss me on a Wednesday a Thursday a
Friday and Saturday is best
But never ever on a Sunday a Sunday a Sunday
cause that's my day of rest

Most anyday you can be my guest
Anyday you say but my day of rest
Just name the day that you like the best
Only stay away on my day of rest

Oh, you can kiss me on a cool day a hot day a wet day
which ever one you choose
Or try to kiss me on a grey day a May day a pay day
and see if I refuse

And if you make it on a bleakday a freak day or a week day
Well you can be my guest
But never ever on a Sunday a Sunday the one day
I need a little rest
Oh, you can kiss me on a week day a week day a week day
the day to be my guest

connie francis singing come any day... you can be my guest... reminded me of childhood, cynthia 😳 and look how active our dear dupatta is today. enjoyed the read. lots. all the longing wanting desiring and fighting. yay. love their fights. khushi just loses it with him. the way you would with those over whom you felt you had a right. hyuk, my thought. in bold red, her reaction to snakewa's miss you thing 🀒, loved it. bold pink underlined, me like your dupatta thoughts.

black bold underlined, my pick of the day. yes, how he respected this woman. and though he pushed her into a corner and married her, never did he ever transgress certain boundaries, not even when he thought shew as having an affair with shyam.. there's much in him, much, men around us can learn from. adore this asr person.

indi52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-45

Arnav was all alone in the office. It was Sunday. So obviously nobody was there. But why he came to the office on the weekend, just for office work? My interpretation is no. He was restless, he wanted isolation from the rest of his nosy family. he sank in avalanche of emotions, emotions for a girl who was constantly stirring his heart and mind for the first time in his life.He was trying to evade,but destiny brought him again and again to face the girl. Yes they met again. But Khushi was evading from him ignoring his holler. I wonder what Arnav was trying to talk to her! Did he want to apologize for the guest house incident or something else?

Khushi hurried to the Store room to get her DM idol .Arnav followed her in anger.They stuck in the store room. Arnav fall down on top of her to save DM statue. Hmm, another rabba vey moment. Arnav was all over her, so intimate, so close, my heart was pounding wild along with them. Arnav didn't believe in God, but he saved the statue for the sake of Khushi.  He was mad at Khushi for ignoring him, but as soon as he met her eyes her madness turned to  tenderness. I noticed it most of the time, that Arnav anger used to turned to love when he looked into her deep eyes. The phone call brought him to reality and Arnav turned ASR again. But  Khushi's tears made him weak again. He couldn't bear tears in her eyes.

Khushi was adamant to get out of the room. She opened the window and a strong wind blew her dupatta to ASR's face. Khushi felt unveiled, the dupatta was her shield, her protection, she was feeling bare in front of Arnav. Her dupatta was blowing again and again on Arnav giving him the feelings of her touch. He tenderly handed over her the dupatta. He was stubborn, arrogant, but not shameless.

In RM Shyam skillfully was playing his double game. Why he was so worried for Khushi for being in the office alone with Arnav? Was he also scared that his BIL may fall for Khushi's beauty or not! May be that's why he was trying hard to get Lavanya in RM! Anjali was also incredulous of Arnav's liking for Lavnaya. She suspected right that Arnav was adamant of Lavanya becoz of Nani's animosity towards her. She said a right thing, that you never know with whom you may fall in love with. That actually happened with both Shyam and Arnav. But in this case the girl with  whom Arnav fell in love was not Lavanya, but Khushi.

sohara,
i liked that bold red interpretation of yours as to why he went to work on a sunday. i hope that is the real reason. because everyone really is gettung too much into his affairs.

i also kept wondering what he wanted to tell her every time they met after that yelling session and she turned around and left time after time.

that saving of dm was so telling wasn't it? instinctively, he knows it's important to her, so he must keep it safe. how much caring without any idea that's what it is. beautiful.

pink bold, nice dupatta lines.

black bold, really liked the way you wrote about the double game, and why would shyam propose la come home unless there was something in it for him. lovely observations, enjoyed reading.