Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 2 Page 150

-Siaa-

Goldie

-Siaa-

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

Hola People!

We have finally made it to thread#3. Say Yay! 
So as everybody knows this is the official place to re-live Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon? We post old episodes of IPKKND from Monday to Friday at 8 P.M. (IST). People watch it together, discuss the old episodes & cherish the beautiful moments of our beloved show.

We welcome you to the

"Blast from the Past"

First banner is made by Risha (Risha_ipkknd)
The second banner is made by our friend Roshini1494. Thank you so much Rosh!
And the third one is by Supriya(supriya.arshi) along with which there are 2 more lovely banners from her for the members. Thanks a lot Supriya!

Please scroll down for Rules & Index!

Edited by -Siaa- - 11 February 2013 at 7:43am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

nanibrajensrach57RebeccaDaphne..Zahra..avina123chithusakkiPutijaChalhovshubhadaskcinthiann1758KtotheMshesherkobita..Athena..mpatsupriya.arshisamin6ArHiLover-x1yyy2krish3sigriddsnairArshiHameshadieforasrKatelyn..Divya..Naz_nisarsohararagvir.fan..Anita..incandescentBerryBlush07Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blast From The Past! Thread #3 EP 52 Pg 147" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Siaa-

Goldie

-Siaa-

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

Rules

1. We will be posting all the episodes of IPKKND from the beginning in this thread, this thread is a continuation of our last thread Re-living IPKKND.

2. We will post You tube links, Daily motion links & Starplayer links. 

3. Links of full episodes will be posted, people who think we will post Arhi love scenes need to read the post again.

4. We will post episodes from You tube so if we find episodes with English subtitles there then we will post them but if we are unable to find them then Sorry!

4. All international viewers to please note, episode will be posted at 8 P.M. (IST). You can come & watch it according to your time zone & discuss them accordingly, the videos are not running away :)

7. I have PMed the mods for approval of this thread, let's see what they say.

8. And please don't send me buddy requests & PMs for this thread, I will not accept them because we will NOT PM the updates to anybody. Please understand that. You can stalk this thread at 8 every evening.

9. Please don't copy our idea of Re-watching IPK, it takes a lot of time & energy to come up with an idea & implement it.

10. No bashing of any character or actor, please keep the discussions clean & jovial.

Thank you!

-Risha & Doc

Edited by -Siaa- - 21 January 2013 at 11:05pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

scrazym8998RebeccaDaphnechithusakkikarismacinthiann1758Divyahet..Athena..samin6sigridKatelynArshiHamesha..Divya..Naz_nisarindi52sohara

-Siaa-

Goldie

-Siaa-

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
NOTE:

It's a pleasure to see many of us re-living the past and making this thread lively one. Though I do  not participate in the discussions, I'm definitely one of them who are re-watching the memorable episodes. Since a lot of people are wondering where Doctor is and why the main post is not being edited and to top it we'crossed 180+ pages, the reason is Doctor is busy at the moment and when she'll return back she'll gladly join you guys again and as I've been posting the videos last week, I'll continue to do so till she returns back! I'll keep the main post updated till the thread ends and hope you'll have a great time.
Thank you so much for your co-operation!

Cheers!
Sia

Edited by -Siaa- - 21 January 2013 at 11:12pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

..Zahra..RebeccaDaphneLadyRcinthiann1758mesmerizedsupriya.arshisreemeeraJaponicasamin6wiwy..Athena..ArshiHameshaKatelynsigrid..Anita..Naz_nisarindi52sohara

-Siaa-

Goldie

-Siaa-

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

svasRebeccaDaphne..Zahra..PrakalPutijaChalhovsupriya.arshisamin6sigridArshiHameshaKatelynNaz_nisar

sohara

IF-Sizzlerz

sohara

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
So happy for the new thread. Glad to see so many crazy fans like me who still can't get away from Arshi hang over.
Thanks for helping us to relive IPK ..

Edited by sohara - 21 January 2013 at 11:38pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758-Siaa-sigridKatelynArshiHamesha..Anita..

indi52

IF-Sizzlerz

indi52

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged
thanks, siaa for the new thread. eyes peeled for 38. Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Siaa-cinthiann1758sigridKatelyn

dsnair

IF-Rockerz

dsnair

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Thanks siaa for the new thread..

Wating for episode 38!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758-Siaa-sigrid

gurhan

gurhan

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
thanks for the new thread. Can't wait for episode 38.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Siaa-cinthiann1758sigrid

Post Reply New Post

Go to top