Supernatural
Supernatural

India-Forums

   

"WRITTEN" EPISODES of SPN !! (Page 2)

herms_angel IF-Sizzlerz
herms_angel
herms_angel

Joined: 06 April 2010
Posts: 13700

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
^^ We appreciate the effort but please seek permission from moderators before opening such threads as they might be against the rules.

Also, if it is allowed you can just put up the links for episode transcripts as posting transcripts for each and every episode from S1-S7 would mean too much work. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Joined: 29 December 2011
Posts: 8298

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
wow... superb thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

Ephemera IF-Sizzlerz
Ephemera
Ephemera

Joined: 08 July 2012
Posts: 10954

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by herms_angel

^^ We appreciate the effort but please seek permission from moderators before opening such threads as they might be against the rules.

Also, if it is allowed you can just put up the links for episode transcripts as posting transcripts for each and every episode from S1-S7 would mean too much work. 
@bold : thanks for the appreciation dearHug
i will keep it in mind ...Embarrassed do i have to ask now??Confused

well i wouldn't mind working for SPN causeWinkLOL
but really thanks for the concernHug
herms_angel IF-Sizzlerz
herms_angel
herms_angel

Joined: 06 April 2010
Posts: 13700

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

@bold : thanks for the appreciation dearHug
i will keep it in mind ...Embarrassed do i have to ask now??Confused

Its better you ask whenever you can.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

Ephemera IF-Sizzlerz
Ephemera
Ephemera

Joined: 08 July 2012
Posts: 10954

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
@herms thanks dear...may i know the mods of this forum??Embarrassed apart from ahaana i dunno anyone elseOuch
herms_angel IF-Sizzlerz
herms_angel
herms_angel

Joined: 06 April 2010
Posts: 13700

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

@herms thanks dear...may i know the mods of this forum??Embarrassed apart from ahaana i dunno anyone elseOuch
This forum has only one moderator at the moment and it is Aahaana, so you can PM her. 
Ephemera IF-Sizzlerz
Ephemera
Ephemera

Joined: 08 July 2012
Posts: 10954

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
@herms i have PMed her...Smile
so do i have to stop updating unless Ahaana reaches back to me??
herms_angel IF-Sizzlerz
herms_angel
herms_angel

Joined: 06 April 2010
Posts: 13700

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

@herms i have PMed her...Smile
so do i have to stop updating unless Ahaana reaches back to me??
Not really. I mean you can keep on updating I guess. If this falls under rules that violate forum's policy then necessary action will be taken.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Supernatural Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index