Ragini Khanna:Adorable.Funny & Mad as always! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ttrocks

Love... love... just love her show Sasural Genda Phool... ❤️ If any show besides KTLK, I have ever loved to every bit of it, then it's SGP only!!

Aww...good to see a new SGP fan here🤗
LOL as much as i love Ragini in reality shows...i want her back in a daily soap as well.
Miss her acting soo so much! 
Edited by -MadRaginiFan- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -MadRaginiFan-

I so so agree with u here..
She is a treat in reality shows...just love her wittiness,laughter and random comments😆
LOL i also loved how in Welcome she was asking questions and was not trying to be fornal..jaisi hai waisi hi rahi😳
I know... She is always affable to everyone and true to herself!!

Her random comments are really enjoyable. They are always spontaneous remarks about someone/something but always meaningful -- nothing crap.

She is a bubbly, chirpy girl outside but I have always observed a well-read, thoughtful girl under that buoyant spirits of her. Her usual chitter-chatter will also be something substansive/meaty; never like something just lolzzz type of...  That is what I love the most about her -- a beauty with brains. A woman with head and heart both.
Originally posted by -MadRaginiFan-

Aww...good to see a new SGP fan here🤗
LOL as much as i love Ragini in reality shows...i want her back in a daily soap as well.
Miss her acting soo so much! 
Yeah, me too!! Miss seeing her in a daily soap. She was fantabulous as Suhana Bajpai/Kashyap. ❤️

SGP is the first ever Hindi dailysoap that I have loved to the core. Everything about SGP is awesome and inimitable!! The Kashyaps and Bajpais are unforgettable and immortal for me... along with the Sharmas- RadhaBua & Deepak. 😃 Now I love KTLK as much as I loved/still love SGP.

Awaiting SGP season-2 if possible or any other good dailysoap with Ragini as the lead.
What else i Can say about my doll.she is such a sweetheart ,barbie Doll ❤️ love her ❤️ love her ❤️love her ❤️ love her ❤️ each & everything ❤️ my admiration for her has doubled because She's very funny, bubbly, loving, caring, sweet,
down to earth, humble, a wonderful personhard working ❤️ She is perfectly perfect ❤️ myyy doll.Each & every second she makes  me  fall in love
 with her even more ❤️
Originally posted by JayRagzians

What else i Can say about my doll.she is such a sweetheart ,barbie Doll ❤️ love her ❤️ love her ❤️love her ❤️ love her ❤️ each & everything ❤️ my admiration for her has doubled because She's very funny, bubbly, loving, caring, sweet,
down to earth, humble, a wonderful personhard working ❤️ She is perfectly perfect ❤️ myyy doll.Each & every second she makes  me  fall in love
 with her even more ❤️

Aww Farzi🤗
Ragini rocks *hands down* 😉

Originally posted by ttrocks

]Yeah, me too!! Miss seeing her in a daily soap. She was fantabulous as Suhana Bajpai/Kashyap. ❤️

SGP is the first ever Hindi dailysoap that I have loved to the core. Everything about SGP is awesome and inimitable!! The Kashyaps and Bajpais are unforgettable and immortal for me... along with the Sharmas- RadhaBua & Deepak. 😃 Now I love KTLK as much as I loved/still love SGP.

Awaiting SGP season-2 if possible or any other good dailysoap with Ragini as the lead.

SGP will always remain my baby.Have neva loved a show to the extent i loved SGP.I have laughed and cried along with the characters.All of them were so relatable😳
And,as a Ragini fan that show is special to me coz that gave her a strong position in the industry which was due when she was doing Bhaskar Bharti!

About SGP season2..thats impossible now yaar coz Jay is doing a new show.
We can now hope for Ragini to come in a show and entertain us as much as she did with Suhana.
Would like to see her in a mature character now...i mean how she is in real..mad,funny and intelligent when it requires😳
Oh Vipra ji... Plzzz... Don't say dat SGP season 2 is impossiable...
As I bealive any thing can happen & I didn't leaved the hope & will never b in my lyf... :-) as 2 dat core I luv it... As abot JAY he can evr b a part of our beloved show once d project start... & till den V can atleast talk about it... & adore it fully... :-)

i love ragini from bhasker bharte...she is just perfect...😃
she was really an unexpected guest as i was watching only coz of sanaya but really i adore her free spirit..man she is so talkative and joyfull...didn't see the points allocated to sanaya...don't think she will win but surely she will enjoy together wth her frds...
nihar she really made all of them tensed
Hi VIPs ... I see you as a true Ragz fan... Keep it up girl.. Love you for it... As for Ragz .. What can I say ... You have said it all... I can simply say she is out of this world.. No one can come close to her in regards to her inner and outer beauty...she's only one of a kind... Love her to bits... I kept awake till 1.30 am just to catch her show... Will keep doing so till she is there...