Supernatural

Per Angusta Ad Augusta FF - Updated Oct. 14 - FINALE! Pg.37 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 39

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 6:04am | IP Logged
"It's not like I was sitting on the clouds counting rainbows."

Sheer awesomeness.

That is all.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mystery-herms_angelEphemera

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Per Angusta Ad Augusta FF - Updated Oct. 14 - FINALE! Pg.37 (Page 5)" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sayanti_ashiuv

IF-Rockerz

sayanti_ashiuv

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
awesome...n i agree with flutter you would seriously give a run to the SPN writers for moneyEmbarrassed please continue soonSmile n i want to receive a pm from you when you next update your ff..

@chhilt i love your aviSmile

chhilt-Mystery-Ephemera

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
@Tanu - I know I'm awesome.Tongue Tell me something I don't know :P Hahaha LOL but on a serious note, thank you! Especially for sitting on the like button for 5 mins TongueLOL

@Flutter - Mahi :) Thank you so much! That's a hugeee compliment considering that the SPN writers are brilliant. Thanks a lot  :) You know I Love all the emoticons you use.Embarrassed Do you mind hitting like on my post about Update PMs? That way it'll be easier for me to keep track of who to send a PM.

@Chhilt - Thanks!! :)  When I was writing the scene, that line just came to me and I realized that that's definitely something Dean would/could say so I had to add it.

@Sayanti - Thank you sooo much! You know girls are too kind for giving me such a big compliment. Could you please hit like on my post about the Update PMs? That way  I can easily keep track of who to send PMs. Otherwise I'd have to go through the comments again and again and it takes awhile.Embarrassed

chhiltflutterbyEphemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged
@mahi i keep waiting to point out any flaw...and you keep disappointing me..AngryLOL
well as flutter says you are gifted writer hon..
loved the way the brothers talked...
and love the way the story is going...its like ...watching some SPN episode...cos when its read it forms those images which make us believe that we are experiencing it first hand...you know what i mean?? hope i made senseConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mystery-

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
@L - Thanks so much! And you make complete sense. It makes me feel awesome as a writer if you actually feel like you're watching an SPN episode. Thank you :)

Ephemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
and honestly...you are way more better than some of the writer for SPNEmbarrassed

-Mystery-

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
You're being too kind, L!!! But I'm gonna take that compliment to heart Embarrassed

Ephemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
@mahi i swear to god that i found it very very nice and of high quality...believe me..i am known for writing feedbacks to FFs/OS/VMs...
i have my own thread too "impressions an dfeedbacks by a proud HCian" so yeah i know what am talking about...the technicalities of a write up

-Mystery-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top