Supernatural
Supernatural

India-Forums

Per Angusta Ad Augusta FF - Updated Oct. 14 - FINALE! Pg.37 (Page 4)

beyonddarkness Senior Member
beyonddarkness
beyonddarkness

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged
amazing update Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mystery-

chhilt IF-Rockerz
chhilt
chhilt

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Very enjoyable, Mahi :) I like how the humour matches what the characters are actually like... for example, I can totally see Dean making that line about painting Emery's nails, haha.

I'm curious to find out what exactly it is that they are hunting. There's good pacing throughout the story so far, with enough details to keep the reader interested but not enough to stop being suspenseful. Looking forward to the next update. :)

Edited by chhilt - 01 February 2013 at 10:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mystery-herms_angelEphemera

sayanti_ashiuv IF-Rockerz
sayanti_ashiuv
sayanti_ashiuv

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
i just finished reading the three parts together..they are simply awesomeClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap i love how dean behaves like a grumpy kid who wants his way always and how he talks to sam infront of emery pretending as if she did not exist..ROFL awww...i love dean winchesterHeart please continue asapEmbarrassed

-Mystery-

-Mystery- IF-Veteran Member
-Mystery-
-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 1:25am | IP Logged
@L - Hahaha well, Dean is known for his attitude, isn't he? WinkAnd yes, Emery's one of my favorite characters that I've ever created.

@beyonddarkness - Thank you!

@Chhilt - Thanks a lot :)  I try my best to maintain consistency in characters... in consistency is one thing I hate so gotta be careful with that.  I'm glad you're enjoying it.

@Sayanti - Thank you so much for reading and commenting :)  Makes me happy that SPNers are enjoying it!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

beyonddarknesssayanti_ashiuvchhiltEphemera

-Mystery-
-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Part 4 - Truce

"I can't believe you asked her to join us on the case, Sam."  Emery had booked a room next to Sam and Dean's in the same motel.  For the first time after an entire day, the boys were by themselves, and Dean had to voice his opinion.

"Did you have any other clever idea, Dean? Because you didn't come up with much when I asked earlier," Sam said defensively.

"You always do this.  Always make decisions like that and then we have to clean up your mess."  Dean was frustrated.  Emery's presence did unnerve him, but this was more than that.  Ever since he had returned from purgatory, things were different.  Sam had given up hunting, he hadn't even looked for him and that still hurt.  The boys were carrying around a lot of baggage without taking time to sort through it.  Every time they'd argue about one thing, which would lead to another, they won't talk it out, which would add to more baggage and lead to more arguments.  The whole thing was turning into an ugly cycle.

"This isn't just about Emery, is it?" Sam asked, sensing a loaded accusation in Dean's tone.

"You know what? Forget it!  Let's just get some sleep."  Dean was heading towards his bed when Sam angrily interrupted.

"No! Let's not.  Let's actually talk about whatever's going on in that head of yours!"

Dean turned to face him and said in a tone full of sarcasm, "Sammy, told you before, no chick flick moments."

"No, Dean, I'm sick of you turning everything into one of your punch lines.  Just tell me what's bothering you.  Ever since you've returned from purgatory, you've been sitting on a powder keg. What exactly is the problem?"  Sam was trying to be as calm as possible but even then his voice had hints of anger.

"What exactly is my problem?"  Dean said incredulously.  He shook his head before continuing irately.  "Well, let's see, where do I begin?  I return from purgatory only to find out that you gave up hunting.  You didn't care about what happened to Kevin, you just dropped off the grid.  Just like that.  And my little brother didn't even try to look for me.  Didn't once wonder what happened to me.  That enough of a problem or should I continue?" 

"Look, Dean, I made some decisions that I'm not very proud of and I'm sorry for that, but I'm not gonna apologize for wanting something different.  You've always known that I've wanted to blend in, just have a normal life for once," Sam tried to explain in a calm tone.

"And what is it gonna take you to realize that we are not normal, Sammy?!  We're not!!  We are as abnormal as can be.  I wish it was different, Sammy, I really do, but it's who we are!  And we can't change that!"

Sighing, Sam sat down on his bed burying his face in his hands.  "You really think I just forgot about you?  You're my big brother, Dean, the only one who's been with me throughout.  You really think I would just forget about you?"  Dean sat across Sam on the other bed and weakly shook his head in response.  "You've no idea what I went through.  We've lost everyone we loved, Dean.  Mom, Dad, Bobby... but at least we got through it all together.  When you disappeared, I had no idea what to think, let alone what to do.  I'm tired of burying people I love, Dean...  I didn't wanna have to bury you too."  Sam's eyes were moist, unable to hide the immense pain in them at the mention of having to bury his brother.  Sometimes you don't look for answers because you know how horrific they can be.  Sometimes uncertainty is preferred over reality, especially when you know how cruel reality can be.

Dean was never the sharing-caring type.  Actually, he was most definitely the caring type even though he rarely openly expressed his concern, but sharing, no way in hell.  So he responded with another one of his punch lines.  "It's not like I was sitting on the clouds counting rainbows, Sammy."

"How am I supposed to know what happened in purgatory, Dean?  You never talk about it!"  The latter came out in frustration.

"Trust me, Sam, you don't wanna know."  Dean was dead-serious.

"Actually, Dean, I do want to know.  I didn't push it before because you clearly didn't want to talk about it.  And even now, I'm not gonna force it out of you."  Sam shrugged but the grave expression on his face and the stern voice proved that he meant every word.  Dean gave a slight nod before getting back on his feet.  Considering it sort of a truce and end of discussion, Sam too got up and moved the sheets around on the bed.  He was ready to turn in when he heard Dean, who was pacing back and forth across the room, speak again. 

"Every single second was like being in the middle of a battle, always surrounded by things that'd shred you to pieces, constantly watching your back because a moment of neglect would end in the most painful death."

Sam sat back on the side of the bed facing Dean.  He let Dean say everything he wanted to without uttering a single word.  That's what he needed, to let it all out and have someone listen without interrupting.  A listening ear is worth much more than a blabbering mouth.  

"Oh my God!" That was all Sam could say when Dean finished explaining what it was like being in purgatory.  A few moments of silence passed before Sam spoke again, "I understand why you trust Benny so much, but at the end of the day, he's a vampire, Dean.  He's one of the kind we kill.  Aimee killed her own mother to protect me but you couldn't give her a benefit of the doubt.  Can you really blame me not being able to trust Benny?"

Dean looked at Sam, slightly shaking his head, he added, "I'm through with Benny.  Last time I talked to him,we called it the end of the line."

Seriously surprised, Sam jumped to his feet and took a few steps until he was standing right in front of his brother, "Dean... I'm sorry."  And he truly meant it.

"Yeah, me too."  Dean looked at Sam, giving him a sad smile.  Following a few moments of silence, Dean stated with a mock horror, "You're not gonna make me hug you and cry on your shoulder, are you?"  Sam chuckled and Dean grinned in return.  Punching Sam slightly in the arm, Dean added, "We should get some shut-eye.  Gotta continue working on the seriously screwed up case tomorrow... That too with Patricia Arquette... ugghgh..."  Dean made a face implying that working with Emery would be nothing short of torture and headed towards his bed.

"Her name's Emery, Dean.  And if you'd focus on anything other than her 'psychic abilities' you'd notice that she's actually a pretty good hunter," Sam emphasized giving Dean a pointed look. 

"Yeah, sure, Les Brown."  Dean rolled his eyes.  Sam smiled shaking his head.  Dean did always exaggerate everything. 

Feeling a little light after getting rid of some of the constant tension between them, the boys got a few nice hours of sleep.  Little did they know that they would need it!  Sleep would be the last thing on their minds during the next few days.

Edited by -Mystery- - 09 February 2013 at 1:51am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Prekshaguptabeyonddarknessflutterbysayanti_ashiuvchhiltherms_angelEphemera

-Mystery-
-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 1:45am | IP Logged
If you'd like to receive a PM when I updated, please hit 'LIKE' on this post.  I hate to bother anyone who doesn't want to be bothered so unless you hit like on this post, I will not send you an updated PM. Some people have asked me send them PMs in comments so it's easiest for me to keep track of this way.

Thank you! :)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

yasminlaluahamePrekshaguptaBilliCat.sayanti_ashiuvchhiltherms_angelEphemera

BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
you know u are awesome .Cool

edit: i had litterally sit on the like button for 5 mins ROFL my net is so slow now duhLOL

Edited by -najmeen- - 09 February 2013 at 2:25am

-Mystery-

flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 3:16am | IP Logged
wow, mahi or mally???  u r an awesome spn writer... u wud give the spn episode writers a serious run for their money... Clap     
worship smiley photo kneel-smiley.gifi love how u made dean and sam sit down and talk with each other... i loved the dialogues which were peppered with dean's trade mark sarcasm, humor and devil may care attitude... Clap specially the phrases...
its not like i was sitting on the clouds counting rainbows, sammy...kudos  worship smiley photo kneel-smiley.gif
yes, i want ur pm...
photo give_me02.gifur pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prekshagupta-Mystery-Ephemera

Go to top