Supernatural

Per Angusta Ad Augusta FF - Updated Oct. 14 - FINALE! Pg.37 (Page 39)

Post Reply New Post

Page 39 of 39

Page 1 Page 38
Page   of 39

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 18 October 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
again very sorry to respond this late... Embarrassed

part 21... emery disappearing in thin air... Ouch ah.. the intensity that usually precedes a sam and dean emotional convo is prevalent here as well... mahi.. Big smile how do you...?? AngryOuch  i am J... and that too.. an entire chapter...  this dean.. we rarely get to see on spn... maybe a bit in season 6... but that was just like a silver linning in a cloud... 

part 22... dean and sam on a hunting case...   LOL poor them... they dont have much of a choice... do they?? now, why did i get a feeling that the other hunter was emery?? before i read further??
and i was right!!!!!!!! Shocked
sammy shot??  hey, this sounds just like bobby's gun shot  wound on the head... i was reminded of that... Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mystery-Ephemera

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Per Angusta Ad Augusta FF - Updated Oct. 14 - FINALE! Pg.37 (Page 39)" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mystery-

@L - You know the first thing I wanted to say was thank you but then remembered your thread :P I had to include the "I know you better than anyone in entire world" part. Honestly, it's still one of my most favorite scenes of SPN.  As for Sam's hope, I sure do hope so myself :)

ROFL well my threat served it's purpose Evil Smile

FRANKLY i AGREE...That Dialogue is essential all about Sam's brotherly LOVE..Day Dreaming

well am too hopeful a bit more than yourself..but let's see my hopes are founded trueBig smile or false Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mystery-

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
@Flutter - No worries about replying late. I'm glad that you got the time to read and reply and glad you're enjoying it! Been missing your comments! Hope you get some time to read more soon and let me know what you think!!
@L - Hope is essential! What's that saying, "Umeed pe to duniya qayam hai" :)

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mystery-

@L - Hope is essential! What's that saying, "Umeed pe to duniya qayam hai" :)
waah waah 
But no Mercy From me AT all Stern Smile
I need another FF from you no matter how long it takes you to post .
Don't worry am patient enough in things which matters to me the MOST Evil Smile
so yeah THat's Plainly a Warning Don't you DARE go MIA on the writing Scene Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mystery-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top