Supernatural

Per Angusta Ad Augusta FF - Updated Oct. 14 - FINALE! Pg.37 (Page 38)

Post Reply New Post

Page 38 of 39

sayanti_ashiuv

IF-Rockerz

sayanti_ashiuv

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
unres...

lovely..what else can i say? four people who are not perfect in themselves,yet they complete each other when they are together simply because they are a FAMILYBig smile and though i was the one who bugged you the most for finding a girl for sam as well like dean has found emery for him, but the way you portrayed how dean and emery's relationship gives sam hope, the hope that yes, even winchesters can find a soul mate, is the perfect ending to the ff...yes, sam has always wanted a normal life, a family, kids but the realization that has set in - he family business, saving people, hunting things have become a much more important thing in his life..why? because they are the winchesters..exactly...they carry baggages, pain and yes, they have been broken and ripped apart from inside out numerous times, still they go on because they are a FAMILY..and they have got each others back...

i will be missing your ff...every time i would  log in i used to nurture a hope in my heart that there will be a pm from you with the news of update but it breaks my heart now thinking that from now on i would not be getting oneCry but as i mentioned earlier every good thing comes to an end...sigh...do not be  a stranger mahi..come to the forum whenever you can..and plz do not end your writing with this ff..come up with another one soonSmile take care girlHug

Edited by sayanti_ashiuv - 14 October 2013 at 3:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mystery-Ephemera

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Per Angusta Ad Augusta FF - Updated Oct. 14 - FINALE! Pg.37 (Page 38)" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Mannu first up will salt and burn you if once more you thank  me Stern Smile
phew now that the threat is done...LOL

"awww" was the entire reaction to first half of the story..
Dean would look goofy with that smile i so can imagine it Clap
and yeah thanks for involving the dialogue" i know you better than anyone in entire world" thta's the crux of the show isn't it??

second part i guess i did "ouch" when dean saw that happy family..before i could read on..i did imagine how Dean might feel guilty that Sam's never had family..remember 2x20 and french mistake ending??

and i was glad that i and dean were in same page so to say..

Cas and Emery had a bond which defied human intelligence..in the sense it was so deep in magic and mysterious happenings like "aura" and stuff i am happy they are a team Big smile

well Saga never really ends do they?? as Winchesters are not a story or tale..a saga of bravery companionship and above all Family...

why did i feel when sam said " you both give me hope" that it was a signal for a coming FF?? Wink

Edited by lakshmi_3004 - 14 October 2013 at 3:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beyonddarknesssayanti_ashiuv-Mystery-

sayanti_ashiuv

IF-Rockerz

sayanti_ashiuv

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

why did i feel when sam said " you both give me hope" that it was a signal for a coming FF?? Wink

i am gonna pester her like anything until she comes up with sam's story LOLWink

Edited by sayanti_ashiuv - 14 October 2013 at 3:59am

-Mystery-Ephemera

juliet7dead

Goldie

juliet7dead

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged
luved the ending. it was smooth, serene and what not!
thoroughly enjoyed the ff.. hope to read some more of ur works in the near future. :)
all the best.

-Mystery-Ephemera

Jyotimena

IF-Rockerz

Jyotimena

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged
title is awesome and dude!!!this ff is one of the best i ve ever read..do write more...Smile
xoxo
jyoWink

-Mystery-Ephemera

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
First off, I am deeply apologetic for being MIA for the past three updates - however, I have read them all now and here's what I have to say:

I like how you put in the part about Sam being the one who's always wanted a family and that Dean felt guilty that he's the one who has Emery now - I think that would be the first thing that would come to Dean's mind in a situation like that, so well done for keeping so in character. :)

Nice to see that Cas drops by every now and then in between his 'heaven business' to hang out with the Winchesters + Emery!

Also, it took long enough but finally, those two crazy kids ended up together - glad to see Dean and Emery being together without Sam feeling like the third wheel or something.

And finally, this was a really great fanfiction right there. I know you worked really hard on putting up timely updates and I'm sure a lot of people are very grateful for that. :) I thoroughly enjoyed reading all of it and will definitely look forward to more stuff by you in the future, whenever you decide to write again. :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beyonddarkness-Mystery-Ephemera

beyonddarkness

beyonddarkness

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Beautiful ending of this ff Heart
the contented smile of Dean must hav made Sam satisfied too coz this is what their bro relationship abt happiness of other one as later u mentioned Sam saying dat Dean & Emery gives him hope
Being together is what matters coz if family is there u can make any place ur home...Dean Sam Cas & emery make one wonderful family who accept each other with all their rights & wrongs
Cant believe this was the last part of this ff but sincerely I enjoyed reading it
Hope u will come up with another ff soon Smile
thnx 4 pm dear

-Mystery-Ephemera

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
@Sayanti - Loved what you said about four people who are not perfect in themselves but they complete each other simply because they are family. It's like the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. Aww...thanks, Sayanti! Really! It makes me feel great that you used to wait for the updates that sincerely.  I can't promise anything right now but I will try my best to write another piece as soon as time allows it.  And I'll be around for sure.  You too take care <3
@L - You know the first thing I wanted to say was thank you but then remembered your thread :P I had to include the "I know you better than anyone in entire world" part. Honestly, it's still one of my most favorite scenes of SPN.  As for Sam's hope, I sure do hope so myself :)

@Juliet - Thanks so much! Glad you loved the ending. I really appreciate you always taking time and reading and commenting on my FF.  I hope to write another one whenever I have some time available.

@Jyo - Thank you so much! :)  Especially for sticking with me and my FF from start to end!

@Chhilt - No need for apologies, Chhilt! You take time out of your busy schedule to read/comment, that's more than enough :) I'm glad that you enjoyed the FF.  One of my main goals whenever I write an FF is to stay true to the characters. Nothing makes me happier than my readers telling me that I did.  So thank you! And I hope to write again soon... all depends on my crazy schedule. 

@Ruchi - Thank you!! Glad you enjoyed reading it and that you loved the ending.  I really do believe that home is not one place, it's wherever the people you love are.  And that especially applies to the Winchesters, Cas, and Emery as they are always on the move.  So whenever they are all together, that's home for them.  And you're most welcome for the PM.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

beyonddarknessjuliet7deadsayanti_ashiuvchhiltEphemera

Post Reply New Post

Go to top