Supernatural

Per Angusta Ad Augusta FF - Updated Oct. 14 - FINALE! Pg.37 (Page 33)

Post Reply New Post

Page 33 of 39

beyonddarkness

beyonddarkness

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
nice update
loved their little caring and sharing moment...sometimes its necessary to share the feelings to overcome them and though its hard for dean but I really liked when he told sam what exactly he feels abt emery's absence

thnx 4 pm :-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mystery-Ephemera

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Per Angusta Ad Augusta FF - Updated Oct. 14 - FINALE! Pg.37 (Page 33)" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Like everyone here, you have to know I have been reading your FF diligently too but just been on a tighter schedule. I'd just say you have been doing very well and I love the way you deal with the characters. One thing, just don't kill Emery, okay? That'd be too much to process and handle. Stern Smile Goodluck with the finale! Approve

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beyonddarkness-Mystery-Ephemera

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

L, Chhilt, Juliet, Sayanti, Ruchi, Husna - Thanks a ton, ladies, for being avid readers since the beginning and now to the almost end.  You've no idea how much it means to me! Thank you so much! Will be posting an update soon.  I think it'll either be second or third last.  Hope you enjoy the (almost) end as much as you've liked it so far.  Love you guys.

-M

beyonddarknessEphemeraherms_angel

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 6:13pm | IP Logged

Part 22 - Answers, Finally? Or More Questions?

It had been over eleven weeks since Sam and Dean had last heard from Emery.  Even after endless attempts of contacting her, they were not able to get in touch with her.  Even Cas was no more successful in locating Emery than were the boys.  By now all three of them had realized that Emery would contact them when she wanted.  Till then, there was nothing that they could do bout it.  It was one of those times when it was easier said than done, though.  When someone means so much to you, even knowing that there is nothing you can do to help them is no comfort.  You keep thinking that maybe you could have done something.  Maybe you could have helped the person you love... somehow. 

Dean had insisted on working endlessly, and after witnessing one of the very rare moments of him talking about how he really felt, Sam didn't try to stop him either.  Dean had to keep working because that was the only way he could stop himself from thinking about Emery, that was the only way not to let the worry gnaw at his soul.  Dean would have been lying to himself if he thought he could ever stop himself from thinking about Emery.  When you find that one special person who makes you forget everything that's wrong with the world, everything that's unfair in your life, it's very hard to ever stop thinking about them... or loving them.  Being on jobs constantly simply helped Dean to focus on a more immediate concern - saving people, hunting things, the family business.  This was the only thing at the moment that kept him going, this and the fact that his little brother and best friend always had his back.

At the moment, Sam and Dean were hunting a clan of vampires in Wyoming.  The lair was a few feet off the road into the woods so the boys had parked the Impala out on the road and covered the rest of the distance on foot.  They decided to case the place first before launching an attack. The boys decided to meet back at a pre-designated spot half an hour later.

"There's something wrong, Dean," Sam whispered when they met up.

"If by something wrong' you mean an entire den of vampires awake and ready to pounce during the day, then I'd say, yeah, there's definitely something wrong," Dean replied with a little sarcasm and gave Sam a hand signal that now would not be the good time to announce their arrival.

Walking back towards the main road, Sam wondered, "Do you think they somehow knew that we..." Before he could finish, Dean held a hand in front of him making him halt.  Whispering, "Shhh..."  he pointed behind Sam.  The camouflage was pretty good but he could definitely see that a person was hiding behind a tree.  The boys quickly side tracked and hid behind a thick overgrowth of plants.  Their first thought was maybe it was a vampire on the lookout but then they noticed the way the well-camouflaged person was stealthily watching the den.  He was fully covered; even the head covered with a wool hat and the face hidden behind a muffler.  

The brothers were still figuring it out when the person bent down and started going through a couple of weapons and that was when the boys realized that the camouflaged person was a hunter, not a vampire.  Before the boys could come up with a plan, the person they were watching put the weapons back in the bag, zipped it, and threw it over his shoulder.  Sam and Dean couldn't let another hunter get killed.  They had to warn the idiot that he was about to walk into an entire den of waking vampires.  Dean quietly told Sam to get back to the car and be ready to drive away while he was going to go and get the hunter out of there.  Sam nodded and quietly started walking back towards the road.

Dean's plan was to quietly sneak up to the hunter and warn him before he got the three of them killed.  As he covered a little distance between him and the hunter, Dean noticed that the hunter abruptly stopped for a second and then started walking forward in twice the speed he was going before.  Maybe he realized that he was being followed?  That idiot, Dean thought, trying to get us both killed!  Dean gave up on trying to be cautious.  Instead, he ran after the hunter and caught up with him too close to the den.  Putting one arm around his shoulders, Dean covered his mouth with his other hand before whispering, "Listen, you moron, I'm only trying to save your ass."  Dean started dragging the hunter away from the den, but when he continued to struggle, Dean added, "Hey, relax, I'm not gonna hurt you.  I'm a hunter like you.  You probably haven't noticed but every single vampire is awake in this den only pretending to be asleep.  We need to get the hell outta here.  And you gotta cooperate."  In a few moments without further trouble, Dean dragged the hunter out on the road and noticed Sam standing next to the Impala.  As he let the hunter go, Dean felt his muffler slip down.  Without saying a word and keeping his back towards the boys, the hunter took a few fast paced steps away from them, like he was in a hurry to get away from them, without even a saying a single word of gratitude.

Dean was about to say, "Hey, wait..." when he noticed the hunter's reflection in the backside window of the Impala.   By the time Dean choked out, "Emery," she was already a few feet away.  The pain and disbelief in Dean's voice suddenly stopped in her tracks.  Sam confusedly looked back and forth at Dean and the hunter's back.  After a couple of silent moments, the hunter turned around to face the boys.

"Emery?!"  Sam said, his voice just as shocked as Dean's.

~*~ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ~*~

Before Emery could start explaining, someone fired at them, one bullet after the other.  "Get in the car!" Sam yelled.  Dean got in the driver's seat and Emery in the back with Sam right next to her as Dean sped the car down the road.

"How did they know that we were there?" Dean echoed Sam's question when they were a good distance away from the den.  It didn't seem like they were being followed.

"Oh my God! Sam? Sam, are you okay?"  Emery panicked as she saw some blood on the seat to the left of Sam.  "Sam!"

Sam's eyes were closed as he was focusing on relaxing himself.  His neck was bent backwards so his head could get some support against the seat.  He felt lightheaded.  "I'm fine.  One of the bullets just grazed my side," Sam replied in between shallow breadths.

"Just grazed your side? Sam, you're bleeding profusely!  The cut is obviously deeper than you think.  Dean! We've got to rush him to a hospital!" 

"NO!" Sam said with as much force as he could muster.  "Just go back to the motel.  We'll patch it up."  He was putting pressure on the cut to stop the bleeding, which seem to hurt a lot as he clenched his teeth and closed his eyes.

"Sammy?"  Dean panicked as he saw his state from the rear view mirror.  Sammy, nothing is gonna happen to you.  You hear me?  You're gonna be okay." A thousand things were running through Dean's mind but "Sammy's gonna be fine" was one thought that kept circling his mind on repeat.

~*~ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ~*~

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.Apurva.beyonddarknessJyotimenasayanti_ashiuvchhiltherms_angelEphemera

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
PM List for New Updates

Following people are on the PM list.  I will only PM you if you are on the list.  I do not want to bother anyone who isn't interested.  And if you're busy and/or not interested in receiving the PMs anymore, please do let me know. I really don't mind :)
  • .Apurva.,
  •  -najmeen-
  • beyonddarkness
  • chhilt
  • flutterby
  • herms_angel
  • juliet7dead
  • jyotimeena
  • lakshmi_3004
  • Prekshagupta
  • sayanti_ashiuv

If you'd like to be added to this list, please hit like on this post.

Thanks,
M

sayanti_ashiuvJyotimenaEphemera

juliet7dead

Goldie

juliet7dead

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
that was really really short...
n it was goood!

-Mystery-Ephemera

sayanti_ashiuv

IF-Rockerz

sayanti_ashiuv

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
unres...

what???Shocked my poor baby is hurtCryCryCryCryCryCryCryOuchConfused hope he is not that much hurt..*fingers crossed*Confused and emeryShockedShockedShockedShocked why is she behaving in such a strange way...i was almost in tears while reading the painful portrayal of dean's suffering...poor deanCry  and the concluding part...it reminded me of the scenes from season 2 and many more..but especially from season 2..when sam was stabbed and dean kept saying that his little sammy would be allright and how he tried to keep him in his consciousness...what a brilliant performance by JA that wasEmbarrassed that scene is lyk forever etched in my mind..i loved the way you depicted it in ur ff that i could visualize dean's agony seeing sammy hurtEmbarrassed

Edited by sayanti_ashiuv - 08 September 2013 at 12:55am

-Mystery-Ephemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
why  Does Emery has to be so so different in behavior??Angry
Is Sam gonna be okay??Ouch

What it will mean To Dean's heart as he has to go through two different emotions in a span few seconds?? it must wreaked havoc on him..first finding Emery then Sam in grave danger ...Ouch that hurts :(

loved the visuals you created dear..i thought i was shooting it in my camera among the brambles Tongue

wait..what does "case the place " mean?? Something is off (in language senseEmbarrassed)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mystery-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top