Supernatural

Per Angusta Ad Augusta FF - Updated Oct. 14 - FINALE! Pg.37 (Page 27)

Post Reply New Post

Page 27 of 39

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
PM List for New Updates

Following people are on the PM list.  I will only PM you if you are on the list.  I do not want to bother anyone who isn't interested.  And if you're busy and/or not interested in receiving the PMs anymore, please do let me know. I really don't mind :)
  •  -najmeen-
  • beyonddarkness
  • chhilt
  • flutterby
  • herms_angel
  • juliet7dead
  • jyotimeena
  • lakshmi_3004
  • Prekshagupta
  • sayanti_ashiuv

If you'd also like to receive an Update PM, please hit like on THIS post.

Thanks,
M

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sayanti_ashiuv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Per Angusta Ad Augusta FF - Updated Oct. 14 - FINALE! Pg.37 (Page 27)" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sayanti_ashiuv

IF-Rockerz

sayanti_ashiuv

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
unres..

nooo...emery leaving poor dean and samCryCryCryCryCry but i can understand her situation, when someone loves someone that much, the first thing that comes to the person is to protect his/her loved ones..and emery is thinking very logically, preferring her logic over emotions..but for dean and sam and for her too, it was a heart breaking momentCry hope she soon hunts down ghazer and kills that sobAngry i have this feeling that though she is leaving the brothers but they will not let her go so easily, someway or the other they will come after her and help her achieve her goalTongue now coming to the confession sceneEmbarrassed awwwBlushingBlushing the simplest yet the most romantic confession..neither rhetorically exaggerated nor melodramatic..it was a simple 'i love you' yet so strongBig smile the hug was amazing and we got to see dean's caring side too..he was with her for 19 hours jus to see her protected and coping up with the situation infront of his own eyesEmbarrassedaww deanDay Dreaming and i love the bonding between sam and emeryBig smile the bro sis bondingBig smile beautiful updateClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

ps the title is perfect for this ff and i loved the preface..it was really nyc to read that this chapter was the first thing that came to your mind even before you started it and how it inspired your ffBig smile greatSmile

and one more thing, i am first to commentLOLWinkEmbarrassedyayyyParty

Edited by sayanti_ashiuv - 04 July 2013 at 8:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mystery-Ephemera

juliet7dead

Goldie

juliet7dead

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Finaly! I realy wantd dean to say dat.. Bt emery leaving dem - is nt a situatn to cherish. I wondr wht turn is d story going to take! Btw excellent title :)

-Mystery-Ephemera

beyonddarkness

beyonddarkness

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
when read ur pm I was so happy dat finally we got an update Smile

title is awesome and very appropriate acc to job they do

update was wonderful
so emotional when dean confessed his love to emery...still cant believe

keeping in mind abt ghazar 's history emery has to be concernd abt both the boys but I knw when she ll need them they will be rght beside her

thnx 4 pm Smile

-Mystery-Ephemera

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Another beautifully written part, Mahi! Tugs straight on your heartstrings. <3 Don't really have much to say because its done really well. By the way, is it just me or others took time to digest Dean saying 'I love you' to Emery? I couldn't believe its DEANLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sayanti_ashiuv-Mystery-Ephemera

sayanti_ashiuv

IF-Rockerz

sayanti_ashiuv

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by herms_angel

Another beautifully written part, Mahi! Tugs straight on your heartstrings. <3 Don't really have much to say because its done really well. By the way, is it just me or others took time to digest Dean saying 'I love you' to Emery? I couldn't believe its DEANLOL

@bold heheheheLOL

-Mystery-herms_angelEphemera

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
@Sayanti - It was a very heart breaking scene for me to write too.  I don't even have a count of how many times I had to go back and make changes. I'm glad you liked the simplicity of the scene.  That's how it was meant to be and without any melodrama, that should be enough to tug at your heartstrings.  Glad you like the title!  Thank you! Took me long enough to come up with it.

@Juliet - Thank you! Yes, Emery leaving is nothing to cherish but I think it was necessary.  This is what anyone who loves someone too much would do.  More coming up soon. 

@Ruchi - Thanks, Ruchi!  I'm glad ya'll like the title.  Since it took me so long to come up with one, I was hoping it'd actually be good... haha.. as for Ghazer and how he'll be dealt with, coming up soon.  You and Sayanti have an excellent guess though :)

@Husna - Thank you! And double thanks for bringing up Dean saying 'I love you' to Emery.  I must've spent at least 3 hours off and on just contemplating if I wanted him to say those words or not... in the end, I decided that he should.  There's no point is writing a story if your characters end exactly the way they began.  Part of the point of this story is to show that change in Dean.  I hope that the transformation was believable from the beginning to this chapter.  I do believe that if Dean really fell in love with someone like Emery, he would hold on to her.  And if  he thinks that maybe he can hold onto her by saying those three words, he would say them.  We know that Dean is not very verbal with this feelings, that's why he hugs people a lot.  But at this point, he also knew that Emery was determined to leave, nothing would stop her.  He just wanted to make sure that she would come back... and if this was the only thing that would help, then so be it.

sayanti_ashiuvherms_angelEphemera

sayanti_ashiuv

IF-Rockerz

sayanti_ashiuv

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mystery-

@Sayanti - It was a very heart breaking scene for me to write too.  I don't even have a count of how many times I had to go back and make changes. I'm glad you liked the simplicity of the scene.  That's how it was meant to be and without any melodrama, that should be enough to tug at your heartstrings.  Glad you like the title!  Thank you! Took me long enough to come up with it. 

@Husna - Thank you! And double thanks for bringing up Dean saying 'I love you' to Emery.  I must've spent at least 3 hours off and on just contemplating if I wanted him to say those words or not... in the end, I decided that he should.  There's no point is writing a story if your characters end exactly the way they began.  Part of the point of this story is to show that change in Dean.  I hope that the transformation was believable from the beginning to this chapter.  I do believe that if Dean really fell in love with someone like Emery, he would hold on to her.  And if  he thinks that maybe he can hold onto her by saying those three words, he would say them.  We know that Dean is not very verbal with this feelings, that's why he hugs people a lot.  But at this point, he also knew that Emery was determined to leave, nothing would stop her.  He just wanted to make sure that she would come back... and if this was the only thing that would help, then so be it.

@bold so so true...i love how his character is evolved in your ffEmbarrassed and i can understand what you have gone through while writing that sceneSmile thank you, thank you for such a beautiful update mahiHug

-Mystery-herms_angelEphemera

Post Reply New Post

Go to top