Supernatural

Per Angusta Ad Augusta FF - Updated Oct. 14 - FINALE! Pg.37 (Page 21)

Post Reply New Post

Page 21 of 39

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
me First Big smile

finally i am glad Some one...SOME ONE could bring the fortified walls down on Dean.ErmmLOLWink..
i am so happy to see Dean finding a mate...REAL mate...PartyDancing
now only Sam is leftWink..if he also finds that someone specialDay Dreaming..who knows ..the wounds the boys have would be healed???Embarrassed...i would love to see some peace and stability in their lifeEmbarrassed..

as to the case...
is the perpetrator some how related to that First ever ghost Emery ganked?? on a revenge mode???
and IMO dean could sympathize and feel for emery cos..He has been there done that..i means he has gone through the loss of his younger brother more than twice...and all these tough acts may make him Rough-n-toughErmm...but those nightmares are still there inside himDisapprove...as he usually sweeps the issue under the rug and moves on...Angry...

Edited by lakshmi_3004 - 07 May 2013 at 11:20pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mystery-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Per Angusta Ad Augusta FF - Updated Oct. 14 - FINALE! Pg.37 (Page 21)" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

juliet7dead

Goldie

juliet7dead

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Wht is happng due to emery? It ws such a gud update...dean ws again awesum...

-Mystery-

jyotimeena

IF-Rockerz

jyotimeena

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Fantastic title.and i m just lovin the way u r writin the story.thumbs up:)

-Mystery-

beyonddarkness

beyonddarkness

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Awesome update
death of 11 year old boy has worn out emery emotionaly... Unhappy

but its good to see dean taking care of emery ...just hope u wont let anything happen to emery by the tym this case ends...
loving ur imagination & writting skills

thnx 4 pm Heart

-Mystery-

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
@L - That was the purpose of this FF... just because they hunt doesn't mean they can't have a real relationship.  I do have a story in mind for Sam too, not sure if I'll include it in this FF or maybe write a new one? We'll see how it goes.

Your guess about the perpetrator is close but not entirely... I'm planning on revealing the 'big truth' in just a couple of updates!

@Juliet - Thank you! Emery bringing Dean's walls down.. isn't that amazing?!

@Jyo - Thanks a lot, girl! Really appreciate it :)

@Ruchi - Thank you!!  This was the breaking point of Emery. We all have our weak spots, the Winchesters do, and so does Emery.  Lots to happen now! Don't worry, nothing will happen to Emery, though. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I kill her off. Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beyonddarknesssayanti_ashiuvEphemera

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 12:39am | IP Logged
i love how sam kept smiling throughout the chp... at emery, and dean... dean as usual was his sarcastic self.. LOL while emery is in denial... Wacko how come when she is able to see auras... she cant see dean's growing love for her?? Silly

i was Broken Heart seeing emily's state... but dean.. was there for her... to calm her down... Day Dreaming i loved these lines...

The pain that he felt at that moment was inexplicable.  He didn't think he was capable of feeling that strongly for anyone but his family, yet here he was, holding the girl he had met just a few weeks ago, soothing her, trying to take her pain away.

-Mystery-

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
@Flutter - Thank you! I love Sam in this too, he's always been the more intuitive one and I always knew that he'd be the first one to know about it all even before Emery and Dean.

As for Emery not being able to see Dean's growing love for her - There are many factors to that... Two of the most important ones are:
- She has not been around a lot of people who really loved her.  Her mother passed away when she was little and Adrian died years ago too.  She doesn't trust her instincts in this emotion because she hasn't felt it a lot herself.
- Emery has an amazing self-deprecating ability, much similar to that of Dean's.  After everything she has gone through, she herself has come to believe that she doesn't deserve to be loved.  That no one will never really love her.  And that belief of hers overshadows anything else that she sees.  She's in for an awakening. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sayanti_ashiuvflutterbyEphemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mystery-

@L - That was the purpose of this FF... just because they hunt doesn't mean they can't have a real relationship.  I do have a story in mind for Sam too, not sure if I'll include it in this FF or maybe write a new one? We'll see how it goes.

Your guess about the perpetrator is close but not entirely... I'm planning on revealing the 'big truth' in just a couple of updates!

@Juliet - Thank you! Emery bringing Dean's walls down.. isn't that amazing?!

@Jyo - Thanks a lot, girl! Really appreciate it :)

@Ruchi - Thank you!!  This was the breaking point of Emery. We all have our weak spots, the Winchesters do, and so does Emery.  Lots to happen now! Don't worry, nothing will happen to Emery, though. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I kill her off. Embarrassed

its great to know the actual purpose hon..Embarrassed
exactly my viewEmbarrassed
i guess if i ask you to include sam's story in this FF it will be  a loss to us...in that we would not get another FF from youOuch...so keep it to next FFBig smile
am glad am nearer to it LOL...waiting for the "big truth" Big smile

-Mystery-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top