Supernatural
Supernatural

India-Forums

Per Angusta Ad Augusta FF - Updated Oct. 14 - FINALE! Pg.37 (Page 2)

Jyotimena IF-Rockerz
Jyotimena
Jyotimena

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Its seems nyc!
Res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mystery-

chhilt IF-Rockerz
chhilt
chhilt

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=-Mystery-]
@Chhilt - Thank you! And no, you're not going crazy. I added that part and a lot more after I sent you that PM.  Remember all the holes I was talking about? Of course, the biggest one was why they were actually there. So I added some explanation on the case they're on and there'll be more in the next part.  Thanks for re-reading and commenting :D
][/QUOTE

Thank goodness! I thought I'd finally lost it. LOL But yeah, I thought that there was something slightly different about it.. in a good way definitely, so keep at it. ;) Send me a PM once you update, please?

-Mystery-

akkiiiii Senior Member
akkiiiii
akkiiiii

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
oh finally someone came up with a ff ...I was so dying to read some fics in here ..gr8 effort sweetie ...Me Likey :-D

The girl definitely makes me suspicious ...u jus cant call dibs on a case when Dean came first lol ...He lets no bones turned in saying out loud that he wont work with her ... poor sam !!!

Hw can sam drill sense in his hot headed brother if his brother decides against it ...awww Dean ur such a kid ...I think Sam would hv to give him sum puppy dog eyes lol

Good work hon'...keep it up ...waiting for some more action ...(waise m a sadist n love reading Dean whump ...aahhh i know dun hate me ...but I jus never stop reading hurt comfort n angst stories)...but dun bother ..i l read this anyway ...becoz u know reading a supernatural Fic on IF is a little personal n special as it is our place since long  u noe ...i ve been cuming to this place since a very long time...

N u noe ...m a writer myself ...hv written some fics in Dekha Ek khwaab forum n Left right Left ...but then stopped midway due to the pathetic storyline of the shows which disappointed me n ofcouse studies...

may be if m motivated by some young talents like u n others(if they come forward)...i may write a short story too...but m jus too busy ...lets see if i get time

heck with my blabbering ...lets leave it ...You jus post next part ASAP LADY ...n better me a longer one...or m coming after u ..haha

love
akki

-Mystery-

-Mystery- IF-Veteran Member
-Mystery-
-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
@Akki - Thank you so much! I love getting long comments :)  Haha.. Yeah, Dean and Emery are going to continue to butt heads.  Don't worry, there's going to be quite a lot of angst coming up.. though some light moments at the same time. I like a mix of both.  

You know I once wrote a one-shot for DEK too, but then never again because I gave up on the show. 

Please do write if you have the time! Always fun reading stories/FFs from the fans' point of views!

Will update sooon :)

akkiiiii

akkiiiii Senior Member
akkiiiii
akkiiiii

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mystery-

@Akki - Thank you so much! I love getting long comments :)  Haha.. Yeah, Dean and Emery are going to continue to butt heads.  Don't worry, there's going to be quite a lot of angst coming up.. though some light moments at the same time. I like a mix of both.  
awww sweetie ..that's lovely ...angst n winchester bros go hand in hand

You know I once wrote a one-shot for DEK too, but then never again because I gave up on the show. 
damn straight lol...I wrote a story named "The Sand Princess" in thr ..it gt quite popular i guess ..bt pple were devastated i put it on a bad cliffhanger Wink..n i ve hundreds of msgs to complete it ..but wat the heck ..m nt too much into Udaybir anywayLOL...but u know I l be writing on Supernatural soon ...jus hope this time i actually complete what I start

Please do write if you have the time! Always fun reading stories/FFs from the fans' point of views!

Will update sooon :)

do continue soon ..n I l be reading n obviously write longer comments as u love itEmbarrassed

love
akki

-Mystery-

beyonddarkness Senior Member
beyonddarkness
beyonddarkness

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
its really good & seems to be interesting...

-Mystery-

-Mystery-
-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
^ Thanks a lot! I hope you'll keep reading :)
-Mystery-
-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Sorry guys to take awhile to update. To make up for that, I'll be posting two parts today (Granted, both are kinda short Embarrassed) I just couldn't combine them or make them longer just for the heck of it.

Anyway, I hope you like them. Do let me know either way. Love reading your feedback :)

Go to top