Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Twinle Twinkle Little Star - Epi 21/01/13 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

ttrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

ttrocks

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Fabulous analysis Kakaliji!!

I loved the episode except khushi-filled moments. Just like you, I also cannot stand her in the show.Unhappy

Anji-Nidhi & RanJi scenes were a delight to watch after such a long time. BB sensing Nidhi's heartsickness and saying sorry to her, putting fwd. his reasons for not consenting for the surgery was a heart-touching scene. Though Ashu was relieved with BB's decision but fully understood how despondent Nidhi had become, called her outside and tried to comfort her was a really good scene -- typical KTLK style!!

One thing seems quite noticeable to me is: all youngies -- Nidhi, Anji & Dr. Rangnath are favoring surgery whereas all oldies -- BB, CV & Ashu are reluctant to taking risk. Another striking difference in young vs. old mentality is subtly portrayed here.

Baby Nidhi too used to go to terrace in cold nights and count stars and CV used to encourage her... Awww...  Such a sweet fond memory of Nidhi's childhood with her father. Heart BB too has got childlike wishes... No wonders Nidhi is exactly like BB... The same blood characteristics are exhibited by her -- full of life, strong, impulsive yet responsible and vivacious!!Big smile

The terrace segment was the highlihgt of yesterday's episode. Nidhi was really disappointed with Ashu's scholding but when she saw BB and Ashu happy, the expressions of happiness, satisfaction and love in her and on her face were just amazing!! CS too played his part so well... It's a great fun having him in MM these days!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaks0211koyelbasuLuvRanJi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Twinle Twinkle Little Star - Epi 21/01/13 (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ttrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

ttrocks

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonyjknum

@ RajaniNidhi's pouting face was so cute. she was looking so beautiful. How can Dr. saheb scold her when she was looking so cute.LOLe
Me too was thinking the same thing,ek baar bibi ka chehra to gaur se dekh lete Doc saheb par shayad isiliye jyaada gussa ho rahe the ki itni Khubsoorat biwi baith ke taare gin rahi hai,ye nahin ki thoda pyaar kar leWinkLOLLOL
quite possible Kakaliji!! In FS track 2-3 times, we witnessed, Ashu's frustration due to this reason. LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonyjknum

kaks0211

IF-Dazzler

kaks0211

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saibanu

Very Good Analysis Clap

I liked the last scene very much and Nidhi was looking so cute when she was pouting ...But I noticed something in yesterdays episode ...Dr Dubey giving some major work to Dr ranganath , is it some clue to next track ?? I mean Rangu is going to mess up or am i thinking too much here ...??Confused

Many of us are thinking this as well...Let us see kya hota hain

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvRanJittrocks

koyelbasu

IF-Dazzler

koyelbasu

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaks0211

Very Good Analysis Clap

I liked the last scene very much and Nidhi was looking so cute when she was pouting ...But I noticed something in yesterdays episode ...Dr Dubey giving some major work to Dr ranganath , is it some clue to next track ?? I mean Rangu is going to mess up or am i thinking too much here ...??Confused

Ho sakhta hae ki pehle Rangu problem me phanse  aur badme Ashni help him to come out of that.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saibanukaks0211LuvRanJittrocks

kaks0211

IF-Dazzler

kaks0211

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyelbasu

Originally posted by kaks0211

Very Good Analysis Clap

Ho sakhta hae ki pehle Rangu problem me phanse  aur badme Ashni help him to come out of that.
Yes would definitely like to see Ashni help Ranji ...just as Ranji have always been beside them...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasuLuvRanJittrocks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top