Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Twinle Twinkle Little Star - Epi 21/01/13 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
One more sweet post Kaks. I liked the episode very much. Especially the terrace scene. Nidhi's pouting face was so cute. she was looking so beautiful. How can Dr. saheb scold her when she was looking so cute.LOL
I liked the way Baba asked Nidhi to continue with game by saying"Dekhata hun kaun rokata hai!"  The way she said 109 was too cute. She wanted to play but disappointed because of Ashu scolding her.
Thank God ashu ji normal ho gaye.
Very nice to see

the doc Ashu disappeared and the kid Ashu came out.
I saw this terrace scene again and again. Loved all 4 of them

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kaks0211koyelbasuRoza_DUsonyjknumnidhirohanttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Twinle Twinkle Little Star - Epi 21/01/13 (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonyjknum

IF-Rockerz

sonyjknum

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
@ RajaniNidhi's pouting face was so cute. she was looking so beautiful. How can Dr. saheb scold her when she was looking so cute.LOLe
Me too was thinking the same thing,ek baar bibi ka chehra to gaur se dekh lete Doc saheb par shayad isiliye jyaada gussa ho rahe the ki itni Khubsoorat biwi baith ke taare gin rahi hai,ye nahin ki thoda pyaar kar leWinkLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasunidhirohanttrocks

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Like button not working Sonykum.. Abhi bhi terrace me hai. Dekhate hai aaj kuchh mood  change ho gaya tohWink

Edited by rajanigandha26 - 21 January 2013 at 11:42pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasusonyjknumnidhirohanttrocks

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Very Good Analysis Clap

I liked the last scene very much and Nidhi was looking so cute when she was pouting ...But I noticed something in yesterdays episode ...Dr Dubey giving some major work to Dr ranganath , is it some clue to next track ?? I mean Rangu is going to mess up or am i thinking too much here ...??Confused

kaks0211sonyjknumttrocks

sonyjknum

IF-Rockerz

sonyjknum

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Also,I would like to mention one small scene on the terrace itself,when Ashu says ki itni thand mein ...Nidhi immediately puts BB's shawl properly,it was too good.@rajani,Valentine day manwane ka kuch intajam karo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajanigandha26ttrocks

nidhirohan

IF-Sizzlerz

nidhirohan

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajanigandha26

Like button not working Sonykum.. Abhi bhi terrace me hai. Dekhate hai aaj kuchh mood  change ho gaya tohWink
abb kuch nahi hoone wala terrace mai dekhnaa aab subah ka rising sun ki darshan karwaayeegee,phir doctor shahaaab ki car sedhii KGH ki gate mai ROFL

rajanigandha26sonyjknumttrocks

LuvRanJi

IF-Dazzler

LuvRanJi

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
 Great analysis Kaks Smile Nice epi ..and Yess Ranji r always there for Ashni Smile But Lagta hai soon Ranga will be in trouble ...so let's see what happens ...CS is very adorable ..good to see him with Ashni Embarrassed

kaks0211ttrocks

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
great anaylsis kaks.Ya loved the episode and specially last scene and nidhi's pout and ashu's happiness

kaks0211ttrocks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top