Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Sahiba

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Jalkaur

Jalkaur

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
married to Ranveer but is carrying Daljeets baby. Will this be acceptable by her family when they find out? Love isn't like a pair of shoes that one day I love this person and next that. Can we just have Daljeet and Sahiba back together please?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cbindia2009sangeetaMAkki_Kundalheartsmartampliphy..Jenny..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sahiba" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yoyowatsup

yoyowatsup

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
I just want Ranveer and Jazz back together

sangeetaM

Groupbie

sangeetaM

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jalkaur

married to Ranveer but is carrying Daljeets baby. Will this be acceptable by her family when they find out? Love isn't like a pair of shoes that one day I love this person and next that. Can we just have Daljeet and Sahiba back together please?
I Totally AGREE

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.