Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

puglet

IF-Dazzler

puglet

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 7:39pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sidda8SublimeSanaya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Define Veg" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Akki_Kundal

Akki_Kundal

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
actually none in this world is a veg . non vegetarian is anyone that consumes flesh or products made from animals . and milk , curd , cheese butter , etc are all made from milk that is provided by cow . so , i guess everyone is a non vegetarian . 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hardyboy09pugletSublimeSanaya

puglet

IF-Dazzler

puglet

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:11pm | IP Logged

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

puglet

IF-Dazzler

puglet

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vgajria.ooBubbleGumoo.jaya100

Sidda8

IF-Rockerz

Sidda8

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
I am a vegetarian but not a pure vegetarian. I do not eat meat or seafood but I occasionally eat baked goods. A person that does not consume or use animal products is a vegan. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13puglet.ooBubbleGumoo.jaya100

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged

well it depends on people i guess..
i have never in my life eaten red meat..and trying to cut down on chicken...but on the other hand i am addicted to sea food...
So that makes me a fishtarian right? (that is what one of my friends used to call this LOL )

anyway even i am not sure of the definition...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vgajriapuglet

puglet

IF-Dazzler

puglet

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

i have never in my life eaten red meat..and trying to cut down on chicken...but on the other hand i am addicted to sea food...
So that makes me a fishtarian right? (that is what one of my friends used to call this LOL )

Pescetarian

Big smile

Edited by mrskycar - 22 January 2013 at 8:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vgajria

JalebiGirl

IF-Stunnerz

JalebiGirl

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Hahahaha ROFL
Not fishtarianLOL

It's called pescetarianSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

puglet

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.