Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

cutieepie200

Groupbie

cutieepie200

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
ClapPlease end this track soon! So tired of this Khushi and veeru drama!Cry I want to see Roli and sid scenes real soon. EmbarrassedThey have the cutest scenes together and I miss them so much. LOLThey were the reason I started watching this show in the first place. I just love manish and avika, and I want to see them happy not crying! Please end this divorce track and property track soon cvs! We want to smile now, tired of all the tears! Please hurry along with the track! And please don't bring naina into RoSid's relationship! Pleaseee this is a request from RoSid fans Wink

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

.Madhu.Rvicsnikkipunj-anu-vinitha.keshav1anotheranfanpresimevrydayirabbavetweety8AmreenBanoMansoShas3x.Maaneet4eva.xpreethi18varunxblue_an

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RoSid together sooon!" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

keshav1

keshav1

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
don't want any more mu between rosid..Hope they will overcome all the problems...I hope CVs listen to al nd will not go for this track..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tweety8

tweety8

Goldie

tweety8

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Sidd is such a matured person! He won't get affectionon Naina for anything!
But, still, I am scared!! Hope nothing happensDay Dreaming

Shas3

cutieepie200

Groupbie

cutieepie200

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
I agree, Sid is very mature and he should only love Roli! But the writers could change his mind because of this whole situation and I don't want that at all! I can't stand naina and her cheap thinking. I want her away from RoSid! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

presimShas3

presim

Goldie

presim

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Seriously CVs, sometimes the way you hands potentially tis tracks is pretty frustrating.Argh! The CVs are MAD!!...hopefully this track end wil bring the long lost and valuable romance between the couples

anotheranfan

Goldie

anotheranfan

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
To me this track is really good but they just diluted it so much that its frustrating to just see people cry and add nothing to the story... So in my opinion its the pace that made this track frustrating..  I hope the story picks up fast and we finally get to see some twists and turns and not to mention happiness coming along the way wouldnt hurt.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Madhu.varunx

varunx

IF-Sizzlerz

varunx

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged

i really hope nothing happens to Rosid relation...hope they will unite again!!!!!

AmreenBanoManso

Goldie

AmreenBanoManso

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
i watch ssk only for ROSID 
only ROSID is the reason that i watch this drama 
plz cvs we all ROSIDIANS want only lovely happy ROSID 
LOVE ROSID Smile my fav couple 

ParulRatiShivi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top