elgee

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAYAN18

Contd. from prev. post.

Geographical Location and Hindi Serial.

Himachal Pradesh is the largest apple producing state in

India.

Kullu is in Himachal Pradesh.

Pankhudi is born and brought up in Kullu.

So  Pankhudi has by birth a natural relation with apple.

Now the question is, will she give it to Adi ?

That's a million dollar question which I can't answer.

P.S. In posting this write up, I have followed the standard

procedure of Hindi Serial.

Give a little in one episode. And always show the carrot.

Friends, your feed back will be highly appreciated.

emoticon making a call me...

Brilliant -- absolutely brilliant -- loved it... havent stopped laughing ...ROFLROFL

Carrots...ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hateme2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MORE NERVOUS THAN PANKHURI (Page 9)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

elgee

elgee

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by shesherkobita

Originally posted by elgee

Well !!! you have said it all...LOL

I am curious to see how the Physics will unfold in the absence of Chemistry... LOL
Oh My God... I couldn't stop laughing Laleetha...you have an wicked sense of humor...love it...ROFL

LOL  Thanks...

hateme2

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Achram

Hummmnmmm lovely lovely lovely post sabi ..., yes me to thinking what ll happen I am sure there ll be full of surprise for all one thing is wait and see right ...! Love u yar all ur posts are so lovely to read and reply also love ur daughter yar so cute
your kid is too young...so enjoy the freedom while you can...thanks for your reply...

Edited by shesherkobita - 23 January 2013 at 5:39am

hateme2

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

I am really excited about the consummation track coming up next. Hope CVs carry the track properly and we get such PaYa moments that we will be in hangover for a week at least.

Personally, it is an enthralling week coming up next.

Thanks for this lovely post Sabrina.

Eagerly awaiting the track
i bet you are SHOIBS as all young men should be...Wink...would you make an awesome post like you did for the rain scene in DABH?

yeah sure Big smile you can count me for that Wink I am eager for it, but my TV isn't repaired yet, will see it in internet though if aired early during my radio days LOL Wink

hateme2

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Paya are returning to Mumbai ...what happened to our consummation dream, I mean nightmare? Yay Pretty bhi... Couldnt find a better time to kill herself?... What happened to the other three nights? ...we only saw one night with heads to the opposite end... Confused 

hateme2

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:41pm | IP Logged

Paya are returning to Mumbai ...what happened to our consummation dream, I mean nightmare? Yay Pretty bhi... Couldnt find a better time to kill herself?... What happened to the other three nights? ...we only saw one night with heads to the opposite end... Confused 

Night show karke kya fayada...We all know Adi is not gonna do anything

My only hope is on Pankhu

hateme2

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusha.cochin

stock vector : Emoticon zipping his mouth

-sakshi-

IF-Dazzler

-sakshi-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusha.cochin

[QUOTE=shesherkobita]Paya are returning to Mumbai ...what happened to our consummation dream, I mean nightmare? Yay Pretty bhi... Couldnt find a better time to kill herself?... What happened to the other three nights? ...we only saw one night with heads to the opposite end... Confused 

[/QUOTE
the heads to the opp. side was the beginning.. . the search for chachaji got that & now if his entry in Dewaan mansion  is going to further add fire to the fuel & may cause the seperation , it will make adi more desperate (from friendship, point of view),it showed in the episode today

the pic. is so cute& naughty.. . pankhu will surely have to teach sweet buddu adiWink

hateme2

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.