MORE NERVOUS THAN PANKHURI (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 10

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

ROFL love your daughter... mine has a british accent... and says Pan (like pant) kyudi (the y included)

Anyway, about the post... am terribly bored with the show at the moment, so, couldn't care less about the consummation track (dodging chappals and rotten eggs)
I know Shanthi...sounds kinda sweet the way they pronounce the names...Pant kYudi...LOL

Don't get so bored that you won't write the LSV series in future... I will miss them...
Enjoying reliving the past too much? I am thoroughly enjoying that too..thanks...Approve

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeehateme2slmu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MORE NERVOUS THAN PANKHURI (Page 8)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sameersaagar

sameersaagar

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
It happens that what we actually say gets lost in all the noiseSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hateme2slmu

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sakshi-

I know its hard to watch  romantic  scenes with kids around you 
last week i was watching ekhm.. virika  scene was going on, my son who is usually doing his h.w. in his room  came in  there & his friend came from outside.. i had to fwd. 
last year , he used to keep the remote in his hands & fwd. all romantic scenes of pyaar ki ek kahaani, as he would be shy to watch them 
as it was a copy of twilight , where the hero (a vampire ) heals the heroine's wounds with kisses 
its cute to hear about your daughter & the song she's singing
WHATTT?..there is an actual Indian version of Vampires!?! I am super happy to know that...now I can get back at my husband for accepting that Sridevi turned into a Nageen when he cannot accept vampires. The best would be a love story between a vampire and a NageenROFL 

How old is your son? He sounds sensible ...good job mama... My daughter likes bathroom jokes Ouch

elgeehateme2

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita

ROFL love your daughter... mine has a british accent... and says Pan (like pant) kyudi (the y included)

Anyway, about the post... am terribly bored with the show at the moment, so, couldn't care less about the consummation track (dodging chappals and rotten eggs)
I know Shanthi...sounds kinda sweet the way they pronounce the names...Pant kYudi...LOL

Don't get so bored that you won't write the LSV series in future... I will miss them...
Enjoying reliving the past too much? I am thoroughly enjoying that too..thanks...Approve

and realized that the past is more enjoyable LOL... Zu and I were surprised that no one had mentioned the scene you did Big smile

elgeehateme2

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAYAN18

"Frailtythy name is women" - Hamlet.

Confused I don't get you AK... weak in what sense???

When things are not good, you people sent me to " Ashram " or " Briddhashram " (old age home).

The meaning in Hamlet is " Cruelty , thy name is woman ". Hamlet's mother married Hamlet's uncle within one month of his father's death.

knew the Hamlet bit of course... was wondering what the context was here... you think its cruel... on the contrary its a search for eternal peace for the LSVs LOL

Please Shanthi, don't send the LSV's so early for eternal peace.

At least let them see Pankhuri is carrying her child in a baby carriage in a park.

I'll pass.. the scenario is not interesting enough

elgeehateme2

f.s.m

IF-Sizzlerz

f.s.m

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
LOL!! Lovely post Sis 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hateme2

preethi18

IF-Rockerz

preethi18

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
me too eagerly waiting

hateme2

elgee

elgee

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by elgee

Well !!! you have said it all...LOL

I am curious to see how the Physics will unfold in the absence of Chemistry... LOL

Lalitha, in Sanskrit, Chemistry is " RASAYANA".

It deals with RASA, the Juice.

In absence of chemistry, ok Physical hi sahi.

Let us drooling.

ROFL

hateme2

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.