Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Ever since the the teaser was announced that PaYa "consummation scene will unfold". I don't know who is more nervous...Pankhuri...Aditya...or some of US...Sharna is worried that she will have to see it with her momErmm ... I am worried that my daughter  will say in her funny accent " what is Adic-chay and Pan (pronounced like 'fan') -khow-ray  doing?"Confused

PKDH has done things differently from get go (hatke, right word?). In most shows we know they will have 2 weddings and countless kiss-miss before something happens ( by that time most viewers have moved on to another show)! On PKDH the wedding happened unannounced..without prior notice... definitely a pleasant surprise...BUT then CVs announce the above mentioned *spoiler* at the peak of the show's popularityD'ohNow I am holding my breath. Every "cute" scene (hand holding, tying the prayer string together, hero helping the stumbling heroine from falling) is a reminder that the big day is imminentBlushing

I know AK is getting new glasses to correct his cataract Geek My younger brothers on the forum who call me Sis are looking like thisBig smile and the others who call me Di are in thisDancing mode and most Adibear fans are Day Dreaming dreaming. Maybe I shouldn't be so nervous after all. In preparation of the dreaded day (in case of sneak peek)  I mentioned to my daughter "you know Aditya and Pankhuri got married " She simply shrugged her shoulders and sang...

Adic-chay and Pan-khowray sitting on a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
First comes love, then comes marriage 
Then comes the baby in a baby carriage. Shocked

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

rasidhasameersaagarAchramelgeeSpotHumnaAfaqPayaDesire95violetshinehateme2preethi18anusha.cochinanurao.66ZuzanaAutumn.xaviaraslmuf.s.mseelakssamratrocksDae_drmerSAIBALROUTH...Jes...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MORE NERVOUS THAN PANKHURI" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
I am really excited about the consummation track coming up next. Hope CVs carry the track properly and we get such PaYa moments that we will be in hangover for a week at least.

Personally, it is an enthralling week coming up next.

Thanks for this lovely post Sabrina.

Eagerly awaiting the track

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PayaDesire95shesherkobitahateme2anusha.cochin

elgee

elgee

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Well !!! you have said it all...LOL

I am curious to see how the Physics will unfold in the absence of Chemistry... LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

violetshineshesherkobitahateme2Zuzanaanurao.66anusha.cochinAutumn.slmuSAIBALROUTHf.s.m

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Lovely post Sab

I am sure Rajashri is not gonna show it in detailWink...most probably symbolic...and I dont thnk dey are gng 2 show it soon

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeeshesherkobitahateme2anurao.66ZuzanaSAIBALROUTH

sameersaagar

sameersaagar

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
How it will fold out is a million dollar question; but nevertheless it should be sensible & shown with complete sensivityWink

elgeeshesherkobitahateme2SAIBALROUTH

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
The lovely song of your daughter cracked me up LOL Wink

Adic-chay and Pan-khowray sitting on a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
First comes love, then comes marriage 
Then comes the baby in a baby carriage. Shocked

How sweet Embarrassed Embarrassed She thought so much already Shocked Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobitahateme2anurao.66

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Whaaat am I missing? Where did you get this info and can I please have it??

I dunno how I missed it, but I'm kind of nervous for it too.. I don't know how I feel about it.. I mean they haven't even had any sort of "physical" attractions yet.. I hope CVs know what they're doing.. Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeeshesherkobitaanurao.66hateme2SAIBALROUTH

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elgee

Well !!! you have said it all...LOL

I am curious to see how the Physics will unfold in the absence of Chemistry... LOL

Lalitha, in Sanskrit, Chemistry is " RASAYANA".

It deals with RASA, the Juice.

In absence of chemistry, ok Physical hi sahi.

Let us drooling.

elgeeshesherkobitaanurao.66SAIBALROUTH

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.