Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow after so many years due to compulsion Mona may decide to marry Jatin if she heads to her children.
Well they had accepted Vineet also and he was indeed a gem of a guy what happened then.

That guy went all out to so anything and everything for Mona Devi.
Whatever looks like she is in a dilemma always and made use of someone's kind heart for ones own need bases.
If vihaan and Jatin are related in anyway then the later becomes quite all in the family
Mona Devi and her decision can take ages and forever as finally she has to sign the dotted line of marriage if she decides
monarainna thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishray

Pathetic that she decides to get married because her children want her too  If that is her reason then she could have married Vineet!

Beside if Mona marries Jatin is Bubul and Vihaan marriage still on? Weird the whole family gets married into one family. Mother and daughter can live in one house! One happy joint family 🤢

@ bold...yeh moneet ke chakkar me haame daari hui member kaa inaam milagaya...hum toh esenahthe...phir kya huwa...chalo aab mona aur jatin hi saahi...wesebhi...jaanedo
nivi.divi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I actually want Mona to get married again.
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nivi.divi

I actually want Mona to get married again.

We all want that but Mona madam is still married to her dead patnivratha husband 😆
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I really hope this happens! Jatin and Mona would be great together and he could lend her the support she needs to drown Anushka!
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I've watched this show on and off but been a silent member at the forum. I can't believe that Mona is willing to marry Jatin, but hard serious reservations regarding Vineet. The man was a gem! Oh well. 
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I just hope this will make Bulbul and Vihaan come closer. And Jatin and Vihaans dad are partners so that will not be a family family thing
1sanghamitra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
jatin putting sindoor

Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Typical Ekta ishtyle. Give us something new!