Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

SNoshin

Goldie

SNoshin

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 4:48pm | IP Logged

Balaji Telefilms' Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada, on Sony Entertainment Television, recently opted for a sequential leap. And post that the show has been all about interesting twists and turns.

Now, viewers are up for some major drama.

Our source informs us that Jatin (Hiten Tejwani) and Mona (Mona Singh) will meet each other in Mumbai. This meeting will lead both Jatin and Mona to be friends again. Soon, Mona's children will learn about Jatin and their mother's relationship and they will want them to get married. Mona will accede to her children's wants and will decide to tie the knot with Jatin (whoa…superb).

We tried contacting Mona and Hiten for confirmation quotes, but they remained unavailable. 

LOLLOL

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

agniiskapu80farina_19926luckySoha81aewacaptkirkCutie4197-Swetha-Ritu-rima001Teeya1sanghamitrafarabiChitrathanAbrayMithuuswethasyam08seelakssoni595tiny15Ishaqzaadi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jatin n Mona to get married;All discussion here" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing!!

but i guess most of us were expecting this from Mona's side, all doing for her kids sake n Jatin waiting for this since very long Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Ritu-ilovedhanjanirdtiny15

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Pathetic that she decides to get married because her children want her too Wacko If that is her reason then she could have married Vineet!

Beside if Mona marries Jatin is Bubul and Vihaan marriage still on? Weird the whole family gets married into one family. Mother and daughter can live in one house! One happy joint family Dead

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

alita0farina_1992greeenscorpionRitu--Swetha-irene_crtmsblyton..Athena..swethasyam08Catz.RangRasiyailovedhanjanirdtiny15....Poojie....

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
i think Vihaan is not directly related to Jatin

if he is brother's son, then the relation won't work, Jatin n Harsh are business partner's n we got articles saying he is maternal uncle or something like that, so in that case, the relation may work LOL

n it was expected that Mona will marry only on her children's wish D'oh; she never took her own decisions till date na... Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Ritu-aishray..Athena..KreyaArshiLovertiny15

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Yeah, as if we hadn't known that all along. D'oh

Anyway, I won't pay much attention to articles now. Most of the recent ones have been misleading (even the ones about BALH). It's possible that Balaji is deliberately releasing false news to keep its viewers guessing.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Ritu-swethasyam08tiny15

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. Smile

Edited by -Ritu567- - 08 February 2013 at 10:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Kids said marry Jatin she says yes.Dead I don't know what to say anymore.Wacko Mona doesn't take any decision on her own. SleepyOn top of that if she had to listen to her kids then why not marry Vineet? What was wrong with him?! Angry

No offence to anyone but I have never seen such a spineless woman in my life. Ouch

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurum.Pooja_0910namitagloryz-Swetha-rtmsaishray..Athena..princess101blytonswethasyam08tiny15

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swethasyam08

i think Vihaan is not directly related to Jatin

if he is brother's son, then the relation won't work, Jatin n Harsh are business partner's n we got articles saying he is maternal uncle or something like that, so in that case, the relation may work LOL

n it was expected that Mona will marry only on her children's wish D'oh; she never took her own decisions till date na... Angry

Okay I thought that Harsh and Jatin were brothers.

I won't be surprised if Jatin later is made a bahut door ka rishtedaar!

Edited by aishray - 22 January 2013 at 8:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-swethasyam08tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top