Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Rishabala OS- Cherishing The Moment

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Okay so I am back with another OS on RK-Madhu, had to pen down this version of the story. I know you people would be expecting something different.

Hope you enjoy it!

Rishabala OS- Cherishing The Moment

I was trembling in excitement with what would be Rishabh's next move. He had already untied the dori of my blouse. As he came near me, he simply placed his hands on my waist, and in a single swift, I was facing him. He saw my closed eyes, my trembling hands and my quivering lips. He gently made my eyes meet his, his eyes speaking a thousand unsaid words, in a bid to tell me that he will no go against my will. He will take this relation to the next level, only when I willing accept him.

I said an inaudible thank you, and rested my head against his chest, listening to our hearts beating in rhythm with each other. He could clearly hear my heart racing, my beats getting faster, all he did was crush me against his chest, tighten his grip around my waist, and stood still until, my heart was back to normal.

He spoke for the first time in this entire moment,

Rishabh- "If I win, you will have to do what I will ask you too! Do these words ring a bell?"

And before I could say a word, he moved towards my back, shifting my strands of hair to one side, planting a soft and gentle kiss, he took my hand and moved towards the mirror. Our eyes met in the shiny glass that stood in front of me, he slowly tied the dori of my blouse, and covered my bare back with the pallu. He left the place, making me respect my husband all the more.

His actions spoke louder than words today. In every true sense he was my husband, my savior and my love!

I will forever cherish this moment of our love, as my Respect for Rishabh and our Relation grew!

The End!

Love,

Mayu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Common Guys, is it SO Bad?😭
-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I had just received a request to continue off of the ending of today's episode with a romantic OS.

BUT I think this makes up for it! πŸ˜† (Don't know if I'll have the time to write one up myself.)

This was written fantastically! Haye, I entered dreamland !

I love how he respected her in that way and everything. Especially loves when he spun her around by placing his hand on her waist. πŸ˜³

I'm not kidding when I say that your writing is superb, and probably one of the best in the forums! I love your writing so much, I'm more a fan of your writing than I am my own. πŸ˜›

Keep it up! You're doing wonderfully! πŸ‘
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome OS Mayu

RK is an Amazing person. He respects his biwi's wishes well. RK will never do anything which may hurt Madhu.
Kudos to RK πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you, Mayu for writing an Outstanding OS - Cherishing The Moment on RK and Madhu

Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Its wonderful! To see RK being so respectful yet romantic at the same time! I am a fan of your writing as well. You write wonderfully! πŸ‘
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mayu-

Common Guys, is it SO Bad?😭

Mayu, Your OS is Amazingly good  πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Hdhd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic OS Mayu.
Loved RK here.
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Mayu beautifully written
Loved it
kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
so sweet of rk...i too think he will do same in serial but my gutter mind was thinking about something elseπŸ˜‰
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@-Mayu-: Awesum n fantastic OS!!!!😊