Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
One thing I absolutely LOVED when watching the first episode was Sanaya's coolness (Not ever sure if that's a word but wth?LOL)

It's like when Nigaar entered, Sanaya did her best to make her feel comfortable and to behave casually you know, But Nigaar and her expectations, Yeh aur Voh, This and that Pinch The fact that she also said there was a stone in Sanaya's pasta. Okay, fair enough, your a contestant who's voicing your opinion but no one has the right to criticize food to such an extent. I mean come on, that was plain rude. Stern Smile I could just about picture Sanaya being so casual to everyone to make the day fly by! LOL She's sucha cuteyyy! Embarrassed

Ragini was lovely! So talkative, so lively and funny! She's just made a new fan!!! Embarrassed She's so sweet and outspoken and her personality is just beautiful! And that's shown by just one episode! Big smile I loved it when she said the chicken joke, it was funny and than the man got annoyed. Ragini's response to him being sensitive was outstanding! You go Ragini, You talk back to these people!! Big smile Her responses to what she feels is unjust is awesome and inspiring! Ahh! I can't stop praising her! Embarrassed

Everyone else I found were rude. I mean seriously, there's a way of criticizing people. The man who asked if there's a restaurant nearby, wow!? Harsh much.. Ermm 

Edited by -JollyJabeen- - 21 January 2013 at 3:42pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

MashiatMimosajalkukdi1SizzlingPaRud--Nashita-sweetmadhuriCrazyFarzinaayshaomar..Enchantress..jaya100-MadRaginiFan-...Tanu...Catz.RangRasiyapieryroseCrazyDeeps-B.N.K-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanaya's smile, Ragini's responses and WELCOME" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SizzlingPaRud-

SizzlingPaRud-

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
I have never seen such rude guests. Rocks in the pasta? A restaurant near by? Seriously? These were some rude and obnoxious guests.

I loved Ragini's responses but I got quite annoyed by her when she took two random men into SI's room. I mean, they're strangers plus they're going through her stuff. That's a no no. You don't take random men into someone else's private space and you absolutely do not go through someone's belongings when you're at their place for dinner!

Anyways, except that, Ragini's responses to the rude guests were great. SI was excellent, her behavior is commendable. She is a beautiful person and it showed.

Edited by Vampire_Lover - 21 January 2013 at 3:51pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya100..Enchantress..-JollyJabeen-pieryrose-Priya-

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vampire_Lover

I have never seen such rude guests. Rocks in the pasta? A restaurant near by? Seriously? These were some rude and obnoxious guests.

I loved Ragini's responses but I got quite annoyed by her when she took two random men into SI's room. I mean, they're strangers plus they're going through her stuff. That's a no no. You don't take random men into someone else's private space and you absolutely do not go through someone's belongings when you're at their place for dinner!

Anyways, except that, Ragini's responses to the rude guests were great. SI was excellent, her behavior is commendable. She is a beautiful person and it showed.

Oh yes! I forgot about that, I thought that was wrong and a bit random! LOL 

But overall, If hosts are meant to expect in a certain way, so are guests. I mean speaking in such a way was disgusting. Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MadRaginiFan-..Enchantress..

lovelygal_sou

Goldie

lovelygal_sou

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
all the guests were rude except ragini...she is very much sure of the fact that they all r in the same boat..like all r not very good cooks...
i liked the fact that she appreciated sanayas effort in making the dinner ...
sanaya...u r a cutie pie... i mean all the fans of sanaya  know that she is a sweet person,lively person with good sportiveness...
n today she once again proved that n made us all proud of her...
she just tried her best to make everything perfect, n her warmth is felt through out...besides that i didnt like the behaviour of andy,manoj,nigaar,,,,,,,,,nigaar behaved as if she is so perfect, n manoj...omg...kidar se aya hai aye bandha...n andy very weird...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetmadhurijaya100-JollyJabeen-pieryrose

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovelygal_sou

all the guests were rude except ragini...she is very much sure of the fact that they all r in the same boat..like all r not very good cooks...
i liked the fact that she appreciated sanayas effort in making the dinner ...
sanaya...u r a cutie pie... i mean all the fans of sanaya  know that she is a sweet person,lively person with good sportiveness...
n today she once again proved that n made us all proud of her...
she just tried her best to make everything perfect, n her warmth is felt through out...besides that i didnt like the behaviour of andy,manoj,nigaar,,,,,,,,,nigaar behaved as if she is so perfect, n manoj...omg...kidar se aya hai aye bandha...n andy very weird...

I think out of all, Nigaar annoyed me the most. I mean she said in the beginning, she disliked "Fake people", No offense to her fans or whatever but she looked SOOO fake herself. And her comments were rude. Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetmadhuri

guessimgreat

guessimgreat

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Gosh, I definitely missed Sanaya way more than I expected! She made the episode brighter, and loved seeing Ragini as well! She was the first one who made me watch indian soaps. I didn't like the going in the bathroom thing, but the casualness b/t Sanaya and Ragini was super sweet!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MadRaginiFan--JollyJabeen-

-MadRaginiFan-

IF-Rockerz

-MadRaginiFan-

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JollyJabeen-

Ragini was lovely! So talkative, so lively and funny! She's just made a new fan!!! Embarrassed She's so sweet and outspoken and her personality is just beautiful! And that's shown by just one episode! Big smile I loved it when she said the chicken joke, it was funny and than the man got annoyed. Ragini's response to him being sensitive was outstanding! You go Ragini, You talk back to these people!! Big smile Her responses to what she feels is unjust is awesome and inspiring! Ahh! I can't stop praising her! Embarrassed

Aww..loved whatever u said about RaginiEmbarrassed
Being her die hard fan i can say that yes,she is like this only.
very Lively,witty,outspoken and very talkativeLOL when she doesnt talk...we fans get worriedTongue
Ans she makes friends very easily...Andy n Manoj wil become her firnds for sure but i doubt NigaarDead

and about responding to the contestants..I full on agree..the response in my opinion was needed...warna ye log[manoj-nigaar-andy] sar par chad jaayengeTongue
Loved her n Sanaya's bond to the core!!

-JollyJabeen-

pou_luvs_ajs

Goldie

pou_luvs_ajs

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
leave it na sanaya is a gem of a person.how much attitude those guests show can they even gain a fanclub like sanaya????no so leave those idiotic person s nd concentrate on our barbie doll

-JollyJabeen-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.