Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
maniji aap jo bhi humein likhkar dengi woh humein qubool hai😳

cant wait for season 2...aapke bold content ki humein bahut bahut bahut excitement rahegiβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†πŸ€—
heer_85 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry di for late comment 
i m not well 
i love the update 
it was flawless u penned it brilliantly i always love ur writing 
its nt the ending of season one its a start on the shanak life in season two 
i m eagerly waiting for shanak phase of in season 2 how they are gonna be independent n live their life 
coming to this update i have no words for it its awesome 
i was shocked whn sunil want khanak to go away from shaan i was stunned i thought he called her to tell her to be happy with shaan lekin ulta huwa n gave us jhatka 
i loved the way khanak confidentially  talk with sunil πŸ‘ u penned their part of conv very nice 
how can sunil forget khanak moved out of his house to prove her self leaving their wealthy life n struggle alot to reach her goal 
she alone take care of her dad n also study hard 
sunil was spying over shanak through Rajesh 
this Rajesh is seems not good 
he is cheating sunil too n try to be good by spying on shanak
shaan got to know from Akshay  that khanak met sunil 
khanak is really hurt n cried feeling bad for her but one thing is good she didn blame her self n take sunil's word n leave shaan 
she had tattoo its nice 
love that pic of tattoo di  πŸ˜Š
shaan saw it wow!!!! 
omgee!! khanak move in shaan's room n tell him to hug her heheh!!!!!!!! Shaan was shocked but didn miss the chance heheh!!
again their conv was very nice n the decision thy took of living in a relation was good in this way thy can achieve their goal n be together 
awaiting for season two di 
plz do send me the invites i didn get yet 
IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
hey manita u've started season 2 congratz and em really happy
sorry for being super late in comments and still em posting few lines
em not doin well so ...

but both updates were awesome
em proud of khanak... whtever she told sunil was penned brilliantly
i like the part that shaan was tready to give her space and was there when she needed him

they both are mature sensible and aware of their responsibilities so they both know they cant get married now and still they cant let go the other
em really lukin fwd to the lving in scenario
something interesting read

em glad that shaan has made clear that its his job and he'll take care abt they both want to live together and the proposal for the living in relationship was super cute in fact beautiful
and the best part she confessed that she loves him

loved it to the core
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I am satisfied with the conclusion of Season 1 and I look forward to reading Season 2 Manita 😊...

I completely understand that, as a writer you need to explore different stories and you also need something to fire you imagination...Keep writing the way you feel is best, I am sure you will handle the subject nicely ...
I don't approve of live-in relationships either...It's against my beliefs and sensibilities...
Especially in ShaNak's case, where two people have family, are well matched and are in love...But it will be interesting to see how the scenario unfolds and how ShaNak deal with the situation, one step at a time πŸ˜ƒ...

I am just glad they are together and strong...Bless them *sighs*❀️...
-Rupita- thumbnail
Mani Di,

This Finale was a perfect conclusion of the beautiful love story. Now the second season is perfect Icing on the Cake !

I am not able to comment on the blog di ! But you are an awesome writer. The story and it's flow is going just amazing and lovely ! Craving for more... and more... and more !!

Please update soon !!
.sariminoz. thumbnail
Wow is the first word that came to me after reading this FF ...this FF is so intresting ...i got addicted to it ...i reaad whole FF in 2 days i was so addicted to it ...i am sad that this is ending here but happy that u r satrting 2nd season of it i want to read that too
Just.Shanak thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Sarita.

Wow is the first word that came to me after reading this FF ...this FF is so intresting ...i got addicted to it ...i reaad whole FF in 2 days i was so addicted to it ...i am sad that this is ending here but happy that u r satrting 2nd season of it i want to read that too

HI Sarita, I'm Nishi. mani di has already started season 2 at a private blog. And she has even posted 4 parts of season 2. If you want access to her blog, drop a message to her on her FB page.😊

Here it is -- http://www.facebook.com/pages/Arc-en-ciel/181426375325530?ref=ts&fref=ts

~Nishi~

.sariminoz. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Just.Shanak

HI Sarita, I'm Nishi. mani di has already started season 2 at a private blog. And she has even posted 4 parts of season 2. If you want access to her blog, drop a message to her on her FB page.Here it is -- http://www.facebook.com/pages/Arc-en-ciel/181426375325530?ref=ts&fref=ts~Nishi~

thanx fr telling
.sariminoz. thumbnail
We have to send msg on the facebook page ????
Maneesha_Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .Sarita.

We have to send msg on the facebook page ????

Hii sarita...πŸ˜ƒ
Yes you can message there!!
Or else you can post on the page too...