Members Lounge
Members Lounge

India-Forums

An oath to protect the women

Arijit007 IF-Sizzlerz
Arijit007
Arijit007

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
In the past year we have witnesed the violent gangrape, and death of an 23 year old women, and the protests it had triggered. In my opinion, the protests are not enough to stop this string of crimes against woman. We must help every woman, even she is a total stranger to us, and we have to teach those idiots who attack women physicaly and psycologicaly a lesson that they can NOT forget, that they came out of a woman, their mothers. I am a devotee of durga. And her as witness,i vow that i will protect every woman, every girl as i would protect my own mother and sister, i will never be part of any activity that disrespects women. And i would help every woman in distress even if the situetion lands me into great troubles, even if it kills me, i would not let her be helpless. I would like prove those so called "real men" that they are just like hijras. And their times are up, because this lion of maa durga is coming to hunt them.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Happy Women's Day 2011

Author: priyapiya   Replies: 1   Views: 198

priyapiya 1 198 10 March 2011 at 4:19pm by ParulRatiShivi
Words women use and the greatness of women

Author: jaanlover   Replies: 6   Views: 606

jaanlover 6 606 02 January 2010 at 9:35pm by shonaveer
Nine Words Women Use

2 3

Author: Khaya   Replies: 18   Views: 1377

Khaya 18 1377 29 November 2009 at 7:33am by Casssp
Discoveries that Men and Women made

Author: Introducing..   Replies: 1   Views: 1009

Introducing.. 1 1009 10 October 2009 at 5:35pm by LeadOxide
PD bulletin….New Criminal Scheme Aimed at WOMEN….

Author: sadhna1   Replies: 8   Views: 423

sadhna1 8 423 22 June 2009 at 2:16pm by mariaa.xo

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index