Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

Hey Everyone!! Smile

My name is Rozey      

I am new to this forum, and yesterday's episode was the first time i saw Kya huaa tera Vaada, and i must say the series has really intrigued me as well as made me a fan of it.
I like the concept,and actually i have tried my best to get acquainted with the serial by reading the WU int the forum archives and i think i am currently aware of how the story went between Mona and Anushka.

I don't wish to offend anyone by making this post, actually i am quite nervous in making this post, but i just wanted to say Hi Big smile

New fan of Kya huaa tera Vaada
Rozey

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_farhRitu-aishrayswethasyam08tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New to the Forum" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Hey Rozey!!

welcome to the forum!!! Feel free to join in discussions or making some interesting topics Embarrassed

its a bit much better than pre leap as of now, but we never know abt EK as she n her writers have habit of spoiling good tracks to worst too. Ouch that's what i'm worried. but anyways lets hope for the best. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-aishrayrozietiny15

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum. Hope u have a good time here. Hug
The story seems better after leap. Hope that Ekta doesn't ruin it. Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rozieswethasyam08tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.