Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

suresh555

IF-Dazzler

suresh555

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Bravo, lots of people get hurt in love therefore they should all become murderers. great excuse to kill someone Clap

But then here we are dealing with an abnormal psycho who only attacks from behind. Would he have guts to openly attack Adi in front of his family? No, because before he does, I bet his mother and sister will make kheema out of him and serve Vikram hamburgers to the entire village along with Bum Bum fries

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alisabalqis

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Really hope that... (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
I am   not here to justify Vickram's actions...wrong is wrong and  murdering someone is WRONG!!!  However it is seen that no matter the wrong Vickram dose he ultimatly ends up paying for it... He lied and ecived  Sugni  the price he paid  she left him and is up to this day mentally torturing him  by 1stly  marrying his nephew and living in his house (morally unacceptable  in my book) .

So even if I do not agree with Vickrams actions  I will never support Adi and Sugni's actions at all.  I know in the end  Vickram will wither  kill  himself, be  killed  or go loco...A consequnce of his actions no doubt.
 What is  irking alot of the audence  is that though Vicckram is constantly  being seen as  the villian of the Show. Adi and Sugni's actions  are being  portrayed  as right and god ordained.

So  ...
*if you lie about your wife being alive and the consequence was loosing  your love.
* You cannot be expected to marry the nephew of the ex-lover you claimed to love more than life , live in his life and expect him to be happy and understanding about it.

*You can constantly  be degrading  someone by falunting your marital status in his face , by insulting,insinuating boasting...most of the times unprovked  and and not expect  his to retaliate

*You can't plan to murder another human and think you will get away with it

Any how you look at it  this entire story was badly handled by the creative team and there is no saving it!

A

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mohanishaoctopieRaleighbcatgaayikaJulieDronshaan

suresh555

IF-Dazzler

suresh555

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Murdering someone is an ultimate crime and nothing justifies it. All characters in PSH have made mistakes or responded unfairly to things causing a chain reaction, BUT still, murdering someone as a mistake or a reaction, simply cannot be compared to any other mistakes made by any character

And please, murdering a soul does not count as there is a treatment for it, they just have to see a good therapist

suresh555

IF-Dazzler

suresh555

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Just read today's update. What a mess wth Suman, Riva, TVS and JTS all out to get one another. Also, finally Riva reveals to MT and Jiji about TVS's murder plan.

One mad man's obsession leading to a mass destruction

Let's see how they even attempt to redeem TVS

Drbabu

Groupbie

Drbabu

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
this show has gone to "pagal" also - it seems that Indian CVs are that lazy or Indian audiences (and their viewers elsewhere) are just as stupid. This show tried to expose social injustice among village lower castes and the "thakurs" - mostly in Bengal and Assam - but instead they decided to go totally nuts with good characters going bad and silly characters either getting too much air time or silly plot lines (Gulabiya - she is responsible for her daughter's mess - and what is up with Suman's non important role???)...I think Varun Badola's good acting is saving the show otherwise it is a total comedy act! Aditi's character is totally effeminate to make this romantic triangle believable. With so many good actors and creative writers around - why is ZEE always going for the bottom of the barrel???

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mohanishavcheaRakhi1608Sandy66Vinnie79payal7JulieDronshaan

vcoolwater

vcoolwater

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
I am not going post spoilers. However Vikram paids the price for his actions. Seriously he going suffer due to his dumb murder plot. It not like he getting off scot free. What annoys me is that sugni/adi get praised for their bad behavior. I can never forgive them for hurting Amrita. I am so happy that Amrita left before they could butcher her character

Edited by vcoolwater - 22 January 2013 at 6:06pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vcheaRakhi1608Vinnie79ronshaan

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
@ Suresh: This is one of the reasons TVS is so loved. He realised he made a mistake by believing Sugni tried to kill him and despite how messed up his plan to kill Aditya is, once he realised he was wrong, he rushed there to rectify his mistake. 
He didn't stop to put the blame on anyone else or pretend he is mahaan but he went to make amends.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mohanishavcheaRakhi1608ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
You are right julie
But in this show no one is great
Adini made many mistakes but never say sorry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mohanishavchea

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.