Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

suresh555

IF-Dazzler

suresh555

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
TVS becomes the victim to the plan that he has made with Bumbum to kill Adi, and also ends up using the kriya karam stuff that he ordered, on himself

What would be sone pe suhaga is that Bumbum is caught and the family finds out that Vikram had plotted this against Adi but the divine justice got him instead. The family would hate him more and rather then mourning the creep, will celebrate Adi & Sugni's reception. 

What a creep??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Guri75

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Really hope that..." in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Thapelo

Thapelo

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Hello new to this forum your posts are the first ones I've come across in this forum that is against vickram.You and Sweet krishna are really loyal to adini damn I've never read such a negative forum ever, were every post is about how bad everything is in this show and don't get me started on what people say about adini, I've been coming around this forum to check out or read topics but honestly they are such a put off, I read one where sum1 said that they wish that Aditya would die or leave this show and if 1 of the two would happen it would be I quote "Good riddance to bad rubbish" I mean searously is everybody happy about this the state of forum where are the moderators. Don't get it twisted I started the show so know whats going on, I just want people to be a bit more civil to each other in this forum and this goes for both parties adini fans and vickram fans.Coming to the post what I wish in the upcoming track is stronger story I know Sugni is gonna be presumed dead and vickram a recluse but what about the others I'm excited I'm willing to bet anything that one off the complants of the fans will be addressed Aditya becoming a stronger character and a whole lot. I really should have opened a new topic on this anyway thanx Suresh 4 the post and sorry, I somehow feel this not the type of response you wanted 4 u'r post.

Edited by Thapelo - 21 January 2013 at 2:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suresh555ronshaan

suresh555

IF-Dazzler

suresh555

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thapelo

Hello new to this forum your posts are the first ones I've come across in this forum that is against vickram.You and Sweet krishna are really loyal to adini damn I've never read such a negative forum ever, were every post is about how bad everything is in this show and don't get me started on what people say about adini, I've been coming around this forum to check out or read topics but honestly they are such a put off, I read one where sum1 said that they wish that Aditya would die or leave this show and if 1 of the two would happen it would be I quote "Good riddance to bad rubbish" I mean searously is everybody happy about this the state of forum where are the moderators. Don't get it twisted I started the show so know whats going on, I just want people to be a bit more civil to each other in this forum and this goes for both parties adini fans and vickram fans.Coming to the post what I wish in the upcoming track is stronger story I know Sugni is gonna be presumed dead and vickram a recluse but what about the others I'm excited I'm willing to bet anything that one off the complants of the fans will be addressed Aditya becoming a stronger character and a whole lot. I really should have opened a new topic on this anyway thanx Suresh 4 the post and sorry, I somehow feel this not the type of response you wanted 4 u'r post.

Thanks and no worries :)

You are right about this forum and will find a 9:10 ratio of TVS fans vs 1:10 Adi fans and yes, there is a very strong dislike for Adini. Personally, I liked the Sugni-Vikram pairing very much until Riva came back. From there Vikram's character went from bad to worse and Signi-Adi pair happened by default for me. I have seen a lot of hatred posts on Adi and Sugni and at times have responded to them. At the moment they have ruined TVS for me with absolutely no chance of redemption. I have zero tolerance for a character plotting to kill a human being and for that alone I would rather see TVS falling into his own trap Cool

octopie

octopie

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Firstly - Thapelo ! it's great to see a post from somebody new ! whatever your opinions are, it would be nice to know ! It's just that there are extremely loyal tvs fans. but as you know, a lot of fans would also be okay with Vicky dying as well (well... for a different purpose than wanting Aditya to die).

And wow - lol. I'm sorry but the word "creep" always makes me laugh... well, not always, but this time it did. I don't mind the family finding out Vicky is behind Vicky's murder... it's not something he should get away with so easily... at least then everybody will realize how serious all this really is ! rather than telling him to just accept and forget about Sugni Disapprove they all really need to sit and figure this out. Maa Thakur seems to be behaving out of guilt mostly on how she had treated Sugni, so I don't think what her son feels matters at the moment. Disapprove just sweep it under the rug, that's all.

I'd like for them all to also find out that Rewa had planned and almost succeeded in killing Vickram! I just think that he would regret this action, if he succeeded in killing Adi and whatnot... but, I don't think Rewa would regret killing Vickram. Well everyone copes and reacts differently. Even though the show is kind of going extreme (though I wouldn't argue very very extreme to the point of complete cold-blooodedness that killing comes easily and targeted at anyone... not just revenge), it's something to see how a once very good and loved man changes (and why he changes) to become what he is today.

This could happen to anyone, I think. under their own circumstances that deeply affect them in a negative way. but yes, not agreeing with what tvs has done, just trying to understand him. Disapprove but anyhow, I think most or all tvs fans also feel his character has been butchered.

I think I got off-topic... oh well Disapprove I would like Bums to be caught as well. I couldn't have guessed he was an assassin ! and don't know much about him to try and sympathize with him of course.

Also, it's understandable that you (and if any other) went onto Adi-Sugni's side because of TVS's wife coming back. psh characters family all seem to lack understanding communication though. well, all their emotions are out of whack at times. I really really loved Sugni's character in the beginning too, but I don't know. it just feels there's a lot of hypocrisy in the character now, but yeah, she's changed too... and maybe she's just trying to figure herself out, especially because I feel a lot of times she does things impulsively and whatnot, which then is dissonant with her values/thoughts. and... she's probably a teenager or just almost out of that "phase" where there's a lot of vulnerability, and there were a lot of situations thrown at her without her having any experiences close to such situations. well, just trying to understand her !

what do you all think about how she's feeling and why she does the things she does? and Aditya?... do you support them being together or do you think they could have gone about this situation with Vickram a different way?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshiRakhi1608RaleighbcatSandy66babygirl198722croziaxxJulieDVinnie79komal07RamanRKRaghav4Uronshaan

suresh555

IF-Dazzler

suresh555

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Riva coming back from dead was not the reason, the reason was how TVS handled it, kept deceiving the woman he loved, created problems between Sugni and her mother, and all the nasty things he kept on doing until today. His personality has changed from a nice loving man to an extremist psycho. And the last plan he hatched takes the cake. Initially Vikram fans said that all TVS meant to do was to scare Adi (thru Bumbum). Now the man is openly out to kill. Has he even given a second thought towards his sister and mother who would lose a son and a grandson? In my books that's a creepThumbs Down

Edited by suresh555 - 21 January 2013 at 4:39pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Myameen

octopie

octopie

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
oh I meant that it all started when Riva came back, he did all that (not blaming Riva)

and I'm not going to disagree cause am not justifying his actions as he does have bad intentions and acting/acted on them ShockedDisapprove (e.g. harm Adi... even if he may not "truly" want that but out of anger and pain). I guess it's a combination of a lot of factors (that I'm not completely sure of) that make me, at least, not hate Vickram. I don't think he's a total villain, perhaps dangerous he is I suppose. Although, others haven't done all good either. Shocked

Oh ! well I wouldn't say Vickram character is a creep, I'd say TJS character is being a "creep". Stern Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshiRakhi1608gaayikacroziaxxJulieDkomal07ronshaan

vchea

vchea

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 8:24pm | IP Logged

Hi there,
I believe what is happing to Vickram is Adi fault…you cannot play with people feelings.
If anything happen to Adi, than he got what coming to him. As a family member you have to support one another, but it is not the case here with Adi and Vickram. Why did Adi agree to marry Sugni when he knew that his uncle was in love with her? How can one do such thing to his own uncle? Try to put yourself in Vickram shoes and see it from his point of view. Nonetheless, I do not want Vickram to hurt Adi in any shape or form!!!
I just watched the show from the beginning and what Adi did was like killing someone inside. Now I see why the Adi character does not have a lot of supporters especially as a lead. The villains are the ones that do all the backstabbing and not the lead.
You see, at first, I thought Adi was the villain in the show until recently I found out that he is the lead.
I will say the writers did not do a good writing by making the lead do such act.
I hope I did not hurt anyone feelings, but the most important thing is we can agree to disagree right?

widdysunnyroshioctopieRakhi1608Raleighbcatgaayikababygirl198722Sandy66croziaxxkomal07ronshaan

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Vikram is planning to kill Aditya's body whereas Sugni and Aditya kill Vikram's soul daily.

vcheawiddysunnyroshiRakhi1608RaleighbcatgaayikacroziaxxSandy66Vinnie79komal07ronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.