Posted: 21 January 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Hey guyzzz...I'm Ayesha!!
I'm a huge fan of Sanaya...
Ok so lets start...
1. It is totally unfair that she was not informed about the guests and their like and dislikes!!okay they didn't wanted to inform her about the guest but at least they should have told their likes and dislikes!!
2. Sleeping before the guests arrival was scripted...how can any one sleep?? I know that she is little bit lazy but sleeping before the arrival of guests...a big no!!
3. Yup I agree that it is strange to tell your one of the guests to welcome other guests but i think even that was scripted to add little fun!! To show nigar flirting with manoj ji!!
4. Now the menu part...she should have not added wine in both the desserts and she should have made some thing as welcome drink!!other things were good as I know that she is not a food cook!!
5. Guests were too rude except ragini...how can manoj ji and nigar insult her so much
if you don't like something then don't eat but asking about restaurant and stuff was a bit too much!!she was not informed before that manoj ji doesn't eat mushrooms!! And what the hell was that tomato part??
Then nigar finding stones in the pasta
??pasta comes in a sealed pack then how come she found stones in them??
Andy was saying that dinning table is very ordinary...I didn't understand what he meant by that?? ( according to me her house was as simple as sanaya herself...that shows she is not a show off ) when you go to someone's house you don't comment about their furniture!!
6. Yup entertainment part was little disappointing...she should have arranged something!!
7. I didn't like one thing about ragini!! It's not good to enter someone's bedroom without permission and that too with men!!
I know she is sanaya's friend but it was wrong!!
P.S:- she was looking gorgeous as usual...I loved her dress and of course her apron was cherry on the top
I loved her "down to earth" nature through out the episode and she was appreciated for that!!
Edited by JalebiGirl - 21 January 2013 at 1:07pm