Sasural Simar Ka

rosid vm saason ne(dabang -2) - Page 2

savkatika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wonderful song choice girls shrija and hangok nice song choice will surely make vms when this track gets over I did made a vm on the song Tere ahateein nahi he from el me aur ek tu.I hope u will like it and thank u so much xitji and tweety and rao love u girls a lot

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: wamavasant

hey dear i also want to see some vms on sad song i have one song for there rain sequence hey mishu di please make vm on this song bheegi si bhaagi si from the movie rajneeti and i love this song ye doorian and will love to see vm on that. today i was listening this song and i was triying to picturise or it was imagination how would roli sid reunion mach this song only by imagining i was having a big smile on my face and that song also bepnah pyar hai aaja from movie krishna cottage it will also match the current roli's situation ... tis songs lyrics will remind u of the current situations and scenes we have seen before it is really a beautiful song and want a vm on that i did not know how to make vms that's why i m feeling so bad that i can't make vm on this song please make vm whenever u get time i ll love to see vm on specially this song...

wow what a choice yes bheegi si bhaagi si is really god, great idea
hangok thumbnail
how is the song

~ Deewana kar raha ~??

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: hangok

how is the song

~ Deewana kar raha ~??

u know what i like this song and i want the only scenes when sid got mesmerized by seeing roli that sim's b day scene and dance it will perfectly match and according to song some passionate scene but u know what i want if vm will be made on this song then after this track as there is a little hope that we will get some really intense and beautiful scene of rosid which will match this song beautifully and if there first night take place than i want bahon ke darmiyan not vm but the background music or jaadu hai nasha hai both the song are really really hot which will put your lappy and tv on fire...😳
oh god when i listen to these both song i couldn't stop myself from blushing and smiling i don't know what happen's to me and i start thinking about possible scenes on this track oh if i will be one of there writers than i will have just given u all daily dose of rosid with cute and lovely moments...πŸ˜‰
i want to know who is writer of that madhubala serial u know why because oh their fan's goodness everyday their is some dose of romantic scene i don't get any attraction from any other couple other than rosid that's why i don't watch rishibala's scene if i was not in rosid love i will be a rishibala (lead couple of madhubala serial rishab and madhubala) lover.
hope we will get to see our rosid again in full form...
hangok thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: wamavasant

u know what i like this song and i want the only scenes when sid got mesmerized by seeing roli that sim's b day scene and dance it will perfectly match and according to song some passionate scene but u know what i want if vm will be made on this song then after this track as there is a little hope that we will get some really intense and beautiful scene of rosid which will match this song beautifully and if there first night take place than i want bahon ke darmiyan not vm but the background music or jaadu hai nasha hai both the song are really really hot which will put your lappy and tv on fire...😳
oh god when i listen to these both song i couldn't stop myself from blushing and smiling i don't know what happen's to me and i start thinking about possible scenes on this track oh if i will be one of there writers than i will have just given u all daily dose of rosid with cute and lovely moments...πŸ˜‰
i want to know who is writer of that madhubala serial u know why because oh their fan's goodness everyday their is some dose of romantic scene i don't get any attraction from any other couple other than rosid that's why i don't watch rishibala's scene if i was not in rosid love i will be a rishibala (lead couple of madhubala serial rishab and madhubala) lover.
hope we will get to see our rosid again in full form...

my dear you make me
oww  for the first night, there comes the song from fanna in my mind
mere haath mein, what say??
oww im so excited to see their unite...
savkatika thumbnail
hey dear hangok there is already a vm on rosid on the song mere haath me!u can find it in rolisid ssk page!the name of the video is roli and siddhanth/mere haath me!and thank u soo much shrija and hangkok for all the lovely song selections!love u guyz!~
hangok thumbnail
anytime dearπŸ˜‰
oh yes i have seen it thank you, i should stop now but i have another song in my mind love this song too😳
Rab Rakha
savkatika thumbnail
hey thanks dear!i have uploaded one vm the song was req by shrija!its called beh pana pyar he!hey dear my next vm will be beegi si!